Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 6
Just opened this thread of everybody's convenience.

Discuss and go nuts, minna-san. Twisted
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Shoutmon TIMES 4...the Shoutmon Megazord with THE SWORD...cool nonetheless and he didn't have the usual "New Digivolution BAMFS the enemy in one shot" routine...it was actually a challenge this time. Dorulumon keeps running away! Someone needs to apply super glue to that wolf's paws...
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
(08-11-2010 06:07 PM)Renafan Wrote: Shoutmon TIMES 4...the Shoutmon Megazord with THE SWORD...cool nonetheless and he didn't have the usual "New Digivolution BAMFS the enemy in one shot" routine...it was actually a challenge this time. Dorulumon keeps running away! Someone needs to apply super glue to that wolf's paws...

:D Can't blame if he's a literal lone wolf. BTW, does Neptunemon meet his end in this one?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Quote:BTW, does Neptunemon meet his end in this one?
He does.

Anyway, the preview makes it seem like Dorulumon might join the team in the next arc, although probably not in the very next ep.
He does. Hoisted by his own Petard. Meaning, to be hurt or destroyed by one's own plot or device. Although I figure it's more rod for one's back meaning the means of one's own punishment or downfall.

Trust me, that's funny. Just really smart.
Well, I guess having an unrelenting, homing, all piercing and sentient spear isn't all that after all.

6 definitely made up for the flaws of the last episode. So far, I liked the Dorurumon rescue scenes with the starting snippets of "We Are Xros Heart" playing along. Gotta give Wada Kouji two thumbs up for another Digimon theme.

I also got to sigh in relief as I watched X4's first debut in actual action; For once that we've seen a freshly evolved strongest Digimon form of the heroes didn't go invincible and just land a 1-hit kill on Neptunemon. Instead, we've witnessed how the aquatic Olympian proving himself to be a formidable and no push over opponent with his unrelenting, homing, seemingly all piercing and sentient King's Bite trident/spear.

I think King's Bite itself could give Adventure Piedmon's Trump Swords a run for their weapons money...

He's also no slouch even as he got run through with his own weapon. With his dying breath and in an attempt to take the heroes with him to Davy Jones' Locker... Or Recycling Bin, he executed his devastating Waves of Depth attack.

Next episode: Seems we might see the darker side of Xros Wars as Skull Meramon somewhat inflicts direct physical harm to Taiki and Zenjirou with his Heat Chain attack.

Also Akari fanservice.
That longsword was bad freaking ass, and it's about time they asked Dorulumon to join up...but he's acting all Merc, as usual.

The final fight with Neptunemon was pretty epic, but i'm still not sure about that green girl...she's just getting annoying to me, following Blue and Red around and going "Ooooh you're stong, i like you"...we get it, you like strong men. Now do something useful please!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Next week in Red vs. Blue.

Touma-wannabe: We're closing in to the Reds, I want no failure from either of you.

Mailbirdramon: Yes sir! *Facing opposite way*

Greymon: Dude, base's the other way.

Mailbirdramon: I know that. I was just trying to turn around.

Akari: What are the Blues doing?

Taiki: Seems like they're plotting our doom, that or trying to look for us first. *Using telescope*

Ballistamon: BOOM. *Fires off nuke*

*Blue camp is razed by an explosion*

SON OF A BITCH!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Very nice joke.

(08-12-2010 04:08 PM)SnK Wrote: Also Akari fanservice.
Like a friend said, why could we have not got this during Savers.
Or, Maybe Nene will be watching them there too.

(08-13-2010 10:07 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: The final fight with Neptunemon was pretty epic, but i'm still not sure about that green girl...she's just getting annoying to me, following Blue and Red around and going "Ooooh you're stong, i like you"...we get it, you like strong men. Now do something useful please!
She'll get an episode or two. Just keep watching. She is the mysterious beauty after all.

Someone here speaks Japanese. So they can tell me how to search for Digimon pics on Pixiv.
Bastemon redesign? Saver's Falcomon all over again.