Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 6
Quote:Very nice joke.

I knew someone had to immediately get that reference! :3

...by the way. Does anybody else feel sad about Ballistamon, actually? Guy's kinda. Uhm. Yeah. Nothing to say, really. And that's the problem, I think...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shoutmon = Donut

(08-13-2010 01:27 PM)UnknownH Wrote: She'll get an episode or two. Just keep watching. She is the mysterious beauty after all.
Yeah, i hope so...shes like the Calumon of Xros Wars, although Calumon actually did something other than run around yelling "Calumon zoom zoom, here zoom there zoom, Calumon zoom zoom no underwear zoom!"

(08-13-2010 06:39 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: ...by the way. Does anybody else feel sad about Ballistamon, actually? Guy's kinda. Uhm. Yeah. Nothing to say, really. And that's the problem, I think...

He's a robot, what do you expect? I know what you mean though, he's in the dark alot when it comes to conversation and only really used for the awesome Xros Evolutions
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:He's a robot, what do you expect? I know what you mean though, he's in the dark alot when it comes to conversation and only really used for the awesome Xros Evolutions

I'unno, Hagurumon's a trio of floating gears with eyes and a badly cut mouth, and he can converse. Kinda lame that all Ballistamon is used as is as armor. Kinda makes sense but still makes me feel sad about him.

People gotta fill the others in about Nene too. She's a valuable random asset. Seems kinda stingy though.

ChibiKamemon: So let me get this straight. This fountain-haired person that you thought was a pre-teen with problems, actually knew how to do everything Taiki needed to do and seems to be everywhere she wants to be is a hot chick, and on top of that she's a smartypants?

Taiki: In a nutshell, yes. That's more or less so.

Zenjirou: I should've know she was a smart girl. She didn't like me. Smart girls never like me.

Taiki: Zenjirou, I don't think anybody likes you.

Zenjirou: I like me...

ChibiKamemon: Seriously though, are you sure that was a girl, and not a digimon? Or like... part girl, part Datamon?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think the idea of "Is the same Digimon but now is a Mega cause it has sword power!" is lame... I hope we get to villains that last more than 3 episodes soon...
I'm kinda trying to figure out how the whole ranking system with these things works lol. I mean neptunemon's a mega, and one of those celestial guys or whatever right up there with mercurimon. So he must've been at the higher end of megas, and shoutmon X4 beat him. And it's only episode 6, so just imagine what kind of powers they'll be unleashing around mid-season when all the other seasons introduced megas.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
There are no levels! At least, not as of now. Later maybe. But Not Now!

Edit: Listen to my thoughts! Mostly mine that is.

Getting better at watching these closer to Tuesday.

I like the little map at the start explaining everything. Very fun.

It's Nene! She's nice. And Kiriha is tough. Very.

Either I'm sleepy or the place where I now get my eps is really high quality. I think it could be both as it is late.

Kiriha can not bargain yet. Not for a bunch more episodes.

Marine Agemon was odd. Somewhat funny but odd.

The Red Pickmon yelled Banana Boat as they Xrosed. For some reason.

The Xros scene was pretty cool. I like the insert theme.

Neptunemon got taken out in a pretty good way. I said something smart before.

More ChibiKamemon! Hooray! I like him as he is cute.

Volcanos next week. Oh boy. Then an Ice zone. Most think we'll have Daipenmon in the ep. The cards match up.
I quite like the series so far! ^ ^ I think that there are levels, but they're in a different format than usual! Perhaps the number of digimon in the Xros equals the digimon's level? I mean, I'm sure the Pickmon and Starmon are digimon too, so they count, right?

I liked ChibiKamemon too. X3 Cute, and actually useful!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
No levels as of yet! Already said that.
Oh psh~ That's your opinion! I like to formulate how one could calculate and scopre the strength and power of a Xros'd digimon! So I came up with;

2 Digimon = Champion level or higher.

3 Digimon = Ultimate level or higher.

4 Digimon = Mega level, higher or lower.

This doesn't seem to apply to MadLeomon as he doesn't Xros, he just absorbs data and becomes sexier. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(08-16-2010 10:17 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: 2 Digimon = Champion level or higher.

3 Digimon = Ultimate level or higher.

4 Digimon = Mega level, higher or lower.

I also share the same idea with that as Shoutmon's way to evolve and gain strength levels equivalent to that of higher forms.

Though X3, seems to look like a Mega level already just minus the Star Blade. X4 can be somewhat equivalent to Mode Change.

But I still lean on the concept that Xros Wars doesn't give too much jack on Evolution logic. But, they could still adhere to that as the episodes go on.. I mean, it's like advancing through later stages in a game. Enemy Bosses get harder later on.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...