Join our server on Discord

Tigerlily and Masquerade Rp
Victor knew the Johto area fairly well. He's been in Johto many times with his famous brother. Though, his brother rejected many girls that has fond over him. Interestingly, his brother was trying to win fame because to get Linvar's attention. It seems like Linvar is the prettiest girls in most people's eyes. His brother tried to make moves on her many times. Yet, Linvar still thought his brother more like a friend than an actual boyfriend kind of guy. Even back when he wasn't famous as of now. He's still been treated nothing special.

Although, that dragon really got her attention. It kindna surprised Victor abit how a dragon could do something to make her feel embarrassed while she treats his brother just like a normal person. Linvar looks cute. Victor got to admit, but he treats her like how she treats her brother.

"Although, I think you need more Pok'emon. Having one or two isn't enough." said Victor looking down at Riolu. "besides that...Riolu is a fighting type, he'll have problems with the first gym."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Riolu looked a bit disappointed. What was the first gym? It obviously had to be one centered around his weaknesses. He shuddered at the thoughts of a psychic-type gym. Those pokemon would send him flying around with just their minds. What else was there, though? That's when he realized exactly what it was. Creatures who took to the air so he couldn't reach, but had full range to attack him over and over again while he remained defenseless and earthbound.

"It's a f-flying-type gym, isn't it?" he managed to voice his question. He already knew the answer, but he might as well confirm his certain doom. If it was true, he would indeed be having some problems in that case.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Yea so how many pok'emon you caught? Or you just have two?"

"I have a buneary."

Victor gave a thought. "Mmmm still not enough." They continued their road heading for New Bark Town. "I guess your Riolu is your starter pok'emon so I guess that wouldn't work for getting the a new pok'emon from Professor Elm."

"Professor Elm! I know that guy."

"Yea, he's fairly well known in Johto." Victor smiled.

"Well if he dares touch Linvar I'll give him a wack or too!"

Victor and Ryu sighed.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)