Join our server on Discord

Tigerlily and Masquerade Rp
From starting from before.

[10:42] lstlegend15@aol.com (E-mail Address Not Verified): Riolu confronted the dragon boldly. "How in the world are you just going to come out of nowhere, attack us, and then tell her that you love her? She doesn't even know you!"
[10:45] *~Tigerlily~* The asianic lioness<3: "Attack her?" The dragon lower his head showing his smiled, "If I didn't know any better...it was you who attack me. I just came by waltzing here and let her be my saga. What harm would I done if I just stand aside?"
[10:47] lstlegend15@aol.com (E-mail Address Not Verified): Riolu took a step back and blushed. "I guess I was a bit hasty in reacting, but it was a simple misunderstanding." He sighed. "Even still, me and Linvar on a journey, so we're kinda busy right now."

Now in story.

Kaze stare at the little dog and puff out a cloud of smoke. "What kind of journey are you going now?"

"I'm on a journey to collect pok'emon and win gym battles. And probably win a couple of fashion medals. But right now I'm thinking about going to Johto." Linvar replied.

"Hm, even though it's fairly new to me. I'll come with you as it is." The huge dragon smiled.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Riolu was a bit concerned, but as long as the dragon wasn't hostile, there wasn't any point in worrying about it. He was actually turning out to be quite kind. The little pokemon still couldn't help but feel suspicious. With a bit of caution, he got closer to Linvar and clutched onto one of her legs.

"As long as Linvar trusts you, I guess it would be okay if you came along," Riolu spoke up. "It's completely up to her. What's it going to be, Linvar?" he asked warily. At least with Kaze travelling with them, they wouldn't have to worry about being robbed or anything by some of the criminal organizations that were running about.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Of course Kaze got jealous by the fact the Riolu is clinging onto 'his' human's leg. There's nothing for a little twit to worry about him. He wanted to spend time with 'his' Linvar. But, since he can't get rid of this pup, might as well get along with him as 'pals'. "Guess I could try be friends with you." Obviously, the look on his face is pretty grim.

"Well, atleast he's friendly or not too much a scary pok'emon like gastly or gengar." Linvar giggled. "Kaze do you think you could get inside a pok'eball?"

"Why? What's that?" Kaze asked until this red and white ball appeared before him in his face. "...What are you going to do with that doo hicky thing?"

Linvar aims at his head, but...it just hit him and nothing happens.

"...ow that kindna hurts you know." He rubs his head gently.

"Why didn't catch you?" Linvar blinked.

"Maybe cause I don't want to be hit repeatedly by that thing." The dragon growled softly. It wasn't threatening growl but more a spiteful growl.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Riolu remained in his spot, his arms wrapped tightly around Linvar's leg. He couldn't help but laugh as his trainer tried to capture the mighty dragon with her poke ball. The little pokemon didn't know what Kaze was exactly, but he was fairly certain that he wasn't a pokemon, so the poke ball was a most likely going to fail...which it did.

"Linvar, I don't think Kaze is a pokemon, so the ball won't work," Riolu spoke softly, looking up at Linvar's pretty face. "He might just have to walk around with us. Besides, you might want to save the poke balls for other wild pokemon," he added with a smile.

The OCA
"...I'm worried what other people might think. Then again there are other Pokemon following their trainers like Charizard or Arcanine. So I guess I shouldn't be too concerned." The pink hair trainer smiled.

"If your worried about me being big and all, I could take care of that." Kaze suddenly shrunk himself that is about the size of a pikachu. Infact, he looked kindna like a pikachu; cept he has no long yellow fur, nor long tail(short), no red cheeks, no pointed ears(feather ears instead), and was wearing his usual white clothes, red kerchief, and still retain his purple wings. He grinned and flopped himself on Linvar's head.

"How you do able deevolved?" Linvar blinked in amazement. Although it is clear he isn't no pokemon. "Nevermind, welcome to the team Kaze!" she change her tone to greet him.

"Heh as long I get to be with you, my Linvar."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Riolu smiled. It was kind of funny that the mighty dragon had shrunk like he did, but it was pretty cool and much more convenient for Linvar. It was definitely much better this way. "Yes, welcome to the team, Kaze!" he exclaimed, finally letting go of Linvar's leg since they were probably about to head off soon. "It's not a big team right now; Linvar still has a long journey ahead of her. But we can help her out." The small pokemon punched the air in front of him as if an enemy were there, a look of fierce determination in his cute eyes.

The OCA
"Righhhht..." Kaze looked at him like he's weird. But he get the picture, the red and white balls are mainly to catch a creatures like him. "So, where is this Johto place?"

Linvar spotted a brown and pink bunery eating a bunch of grass about 40 steps from where they're at. Finally, another creature she's going to catch! "Alright Riolu it's time to battle it!"

Kaze blinked and suddenly chuckled, "Is everything this world is, completely small creatures?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Riolu leapt in front of Linvar and entered a battle stance. It seemed as if his opponent this time was going to be this Buneary, which was definitely a relief. It was better than fighting something like Kaze, for sure. As a matter of fact, compared to that conflict, this was going to be a breeze. He had the upper hand this time in terms of type. A few fighting type skills and that Buneary was gonna be knocked flat.

"We're not all small like this," Riolu spoke up, thinking how lucky he was that it did happen to be a small pokemon this time. "Ready when you are, Linvar."

The OCA
Although fighting skills would easily knock buneary out of the battle. "Riolu use quick attack!" Linvar shouted out at her Riolu. Kaze looked as he studied the battlefield.

The female buneary used defense curl on her next move.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't think curling up into a ball will do much against me!" Riolu shouted as he suddenly dashed and rammed into Buneary at full speed. It was unfortunate, however, that the Buneary had used Defense Curl. He knew he didn't do as much damage as he wanted to as he leapt back a few feet to get distance between him and the bunny pokemon and to prevent any physical counterattacks. For the moment, he waited for Linvar's next command.

The OCA