Join our server on Discord

Tigerlily and Masquerade Rp
"Ah I see, you have problem with that situation." The blonde hair boy smiled. His hair was actually dirty blonde. "I got an extra ticket; my brother realized he still have work to do in this area so why don't you take it?"

"Oh thanks." Linvar thanked Victor taking the ticket. She and Victor started heading to ferry quickly along with their pok'emon following along; only with Riolu of course. As they finally settled Linvar started to question her friend of that strange creature.

"I met Ryu from mountain climbing with my brother. I got lost there of course...I thought there would've been a chance if I could met Articuno but, the weather wasn't really bad since it is actually sunny during that season. I was falling behind, starting to feel hungry and tired until I saw this strange figurine. And then a huge dragon with yellow hair, brown goggles, and blue fur and white skin appeared at me. I thought he was a charizard, but after after staring at his physique for a while...I don't know who he is..."

Linvar blinked in amazement. "Wow, I'm glad your alive."

"Yea, although my brother didn't get along with Ryu..." The boy trainer nervously laugh.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
It was lucky that Linvar's friend had shown up after all, seeing as how he produced an extra ticket. As they boarded the ferry, Riolu listened to Victor's story. It was quite an interesting one. Who knew the guy was a mountain climber? And surely he could have picked a better time to hunt for Articuno? In the end, Riolu guessed it didn't matter. He made it through alive. Linvar was happy, so he might as well be too. But the issue concerning these strange dragons was even more pressing. Where had they come from? He guessed that didn't matter either. They seemed to have unique personalities, just like people and pokemon.

"What happened between the two of them?" Riolu spoke up. "Did you brother just not like Ryu??"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Well he's not into Charizards, Salamence, or any dragon type creatures. Cause he was attacked by a dragon pok'emon and he eventually beat it up." Victor replied. Ryu made a face, that seemed like he doesn't really liked Victor's brother. "He even tried getting rid of him but occasionally repeatedly get punched in the face by Ryu."

Ryu nodded and crossed his arms like being a winner.

"Wow, that must've been very intense." she smiled nervously.

"Oh yea how you met your windragon?"

Then she told him every detail of what happen. There was a a couple of nods. And then there was a blank look on his face. "You know...that dragon is probably dotting you."

"What!"

Kaze made a huge grin. Ryu stared at him weirdly and then finally he said, "Pervert."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
So, Victor's brother didn't like dragons because of some sort of trauma. Acceptable. It's not like he mattered anyway. It was just Victor, Linvar, him...and the strange dragons on the boat heading off to another region. Riolu laughed slightly at Ryu's comment. He wasn't sure what Linvar would do with Kaze, seeing as how Victor's comment was most likely to be accurate. He looked up uneasily at Linvar's face. The small pokemon wasn't sure how this was going to end, but it probably wasn't going to end well.

The OCA
Finally they landed at Johto region, Victor thought for a moment snap both his fingers. "Hey Linvar, can we both travel each other? I'm sure it would be a lot of fun."

Kaze felt uncomfortable being around Victor unfortunately, Linvar nodded. "Sure, it would be a lot of fun." Kaze immediately punch Victor's face. "KAZE!" The dragon did not know Victor is infact gay and used to be a girl.

"OW..." immediately he was knocked out by Kaze's punch.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Riolu was a bit shocked. What had prompted the dragon to attack the poor, defenseless Victor? He looked wide-eyed at the result which was a knocked out Victor.

"Victor is unable to battle...Kaze is the winner?" the pup stated uneasily. A situation like this wasn't easily alleviated. He really hoped that Victor would be okay. Kaze sure did have a good punching capability though. Then again, he was a dragon thing and Victor was just a human, and humans had the awful tendency to be rather squishy.

The OCA
"Are you alright Victor?" Linvar rushed over to Victor. And helped him get right back up. The human boy nodded and Linvar turned her body over to Kaze. He was smaller than Riolu but he sure packed quite a punch. "Kaze! What are you trying to do!?" The blue version of Kaze walked over put over a ice pack over Victor's face.

"I just don't want him anywhere near you that's all." Kaze replied.

Ryu turned over to Riolu, "Don't mind uncle, he gets jealous easily."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeeeaaaahhh, I'd have to add a "really" to that easily," Riolu responded uneasily. "He'll have to get over it. Linvar isn't his. She has friends that she likes to hang out with, so sucks for him," he stated simply with a huff. He was starting to wonder how old this Kaze was, for he was acting like a child. Ryu was cool, on the other hand. The young pokemon imagined him as kinda goofy, but in just the right way. It was thanks to him that Victor now had a bit of relief for his face; the ice pack was a nice provision. It was good that they traveled prepared. "I still kinda feel sorry for poor Victor...," he muttered solemnly.

The OCA
"You'll be surprised how old my uncle is." Ryu replied.

The cruise ship finally landed to a halt. "Johto finally arriving destination of Johto."

"That's our stop." Victor said still holding the ice pack on his head. Linvar apologized to him and he merely gave a smile to her. "It's okay. He might actually take down a machamp by how incredibly strong he is." Linvar thought he was exaggerating by the strength Kaze just punched him. But seeing how he imagine to knock squarely to his face is unbelievable by his size. It would take time and effort to train a Riolu to get that strong.

"So what kind of techniques are you going to focus on your Riolu?" Victor asked.

"Physical. It seems more keen in those points." Linvar replied.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Riolu's curiosity only grew with Ryu's statement, but his thoughts were interrupted by their arrival at their destination: Johto. The young pup's ears perked up as he heard himself mentioned. He was glad that Linvar was going to focus on his physical aspects. That was what he was best at, after all. "I'm going to get super strong for Linvar," he exclaimed and punched the air in front of him a few times. "I want to be useful to her. We'll conquer Johto for sure!"

The OCA