Join our server on Discord

Bale of Betelgeuse (Crimson / Kalyx RP)
"Oooh, I'd better hurry then." Crimson grins slyly, finding the dragoness' offer irresistible as he started to strip off her light combat suit and underclothing, soon leaving her in just her sexy underwear. "Damn, you came prepared I see." He smirks lustfully and gives her rump a teasing spank before he helps remove the rest of her clothes, while his pants begin to tent.

"You can say that again. Sans the one guy who blew himself up, we've caught all of our bounties, and I've had the privilege of bein' with a smart and handsome dragon like you Kal." Rayna floats in beside him, giving the dragon a soft kiss across the cheek before moving on ahead. The zero gravity allowed her tail feathers to float about giving the dragon a good view of her rump through her tight combat suit as she headed towards Engineering for their training.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Snatching her errant clothes and lingerie, Psyri stuffs them into a nearby drawer. "Geez, you didn't waste any time on me, now did ya? - you horny toad!" Locking in on the fox's clothed erection, the nimble dragoness bounds over and attacks him playfully; tugging and yanking off his outer, protective camo. "Hehehe...now it's my turn, Lover!"

Kicking off from his standing position, Kalyx darts forward and grabs the unwary avian from behind, spooning himself close against her. "And you? I don't know what I would've done, if I hadn't met you. My beautiful, sexy and strong-willed, blaziken." Embracing her from behind, the amorous reptile kisses and licks her neck, all the while cupping both her breasts firmly through her taut, military-like outfit.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hehe, sounds like I'm not the only horny one around here." Crimson sticks his tongue out towards her, while being happily pounced by the dragoness as his red and creamy furred body is revealed to her. "Rawrrr...I love it when you get like this." He then slurps her cheek softly while his paws caress her nude back eagerly.

"Oooh, bad boy." Rayna chuckles darkly, not minding the detour from training as she floats with Kalyx down the corridor. She coos softly in bliss as her lovely breasts are caressed by the dragon's strong claws. "Well, I can play that game too, sneaky." The lovely firebird then started to rub her sexy rump against the crotch of Kalyx's uniform.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You do? Well, that's a real surprise!" the dragoness sarcastically replies; rolling her gleaming eyes at Crimson as he feels her up. "Hehe, then I suppose you'll really get a kick out of this!" Clutching the floating fox with both her arms, Psyrixia quickly kicks off from the floor, which shoots them upwards. Catching her slender tail upon a horizontal, cylindrical bracing beam, she brings herself to a halt in an inverted, precarious position, twenty feet above the quarter's floor.

Shadowing her closely through the entire length of the hallway, Kalyx ushers Rayna swiftly into Engineering; locking shut its sliding, metal, electronic door shut. "So...you want a little physical contact, eh?", the muscular dragon retorts, quickly ripping off his thick outer clothes; leaving on only his striped boxers. He then looks over towards the sexy blaziken before him, and grins.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh, this ought to be interesting." Crimson smirked as he hung on to the dragoness, having fun in the peculiar position with her. He nuzzled her cheek affectionately, while his paws dipped down and gripped her sexy buns tightly. "Rawrrr, so I believe your "vent" still needs a little attention. Is my sexy dragoness ready, hmmm?"

"Heheh, well it's going to be a long ride to the moon. Might as well have some fun." Rayna turned around and licked her lips playfully once she saw the muscular dragon in just his shorts. "Mmmm, such a beef cake." She then started to strip out of her uniform as well, taking off the combat gear and leaving her sexy, athletic body free except for the tight, black underwear hugging her curves.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You bet, Hon! For you I'm always ready!" Grabbing a conveniently located iron I-beam, with both her claws, Psyrixia releases her tail and clutches the floating fox with her smooth and sinewy legs. She them, giggles and smirks at her catch. "So, Crimmy, do you think you can still find a way inside me from this position?"

Gazing hotly at the scantilly clad blaziken, Kalyx moves towards her, zeroing in on his prey. "Oooooo...nice undies, Rayna. I just love how that black lingerie highlights your red and yellow plumage; hugging tightly, yet sheerly over your shapely, curvaceous body."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh, of course. I just have to pull myself up a little." Crimson licked his lips as his furry tail gripped another support beam above and he held Psyrixia firmly. "Hhrrr, ready, cutie?" He playfully prodded her cunny lips with his cock, while he gave a lusty growl and slurped her cheek.

"Hehe, such a sweet, but naughty boy." Rayna smiled at Kalyx softly and playfully stuck her tongue out, while she wiggled her sexy rump towards him. "How about I give you the honor of taking care of the rest since you're so fascinated by my sexy underwear?" Her tail feathers were lifted nice and high, leaving her panty clad buns quite vulnerable to the muscular dragon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmhhrrr! I'm always ready for you, Lover! Let me have it!" Ratcheting up her scaly crotch, the dragoness grinds her sopping slit against Crimson's lenghty, hard-on; simultaneously raking her sharp, reptilian teeth across the fox's broad, right shoulder.

"It'll be my pleasure, M'lady." Bowing slightly in jest, the dragon sidles up behind the inviting blaziken; grasping, then sliding his taloned claws up along her tender plumed thighs. He whispers to her ear, "You know, we should have more work-out sessions, like this...don't ya think? It really gets the heartbeat and respiration going, doesn't it?" Tugging at her undies, he pulls them tauntingly, down past her tail.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Rawrrr, you've got it, smexy." Crimson growls happily as Psyrixia's playful teeth nip his shoulder, while he returns the favor by leaning in to nibble on her left shoulder. He then gripped her firmly and groaned once he sunk his thick shaft inside of her pussy lips. "D-Damn...still as tight as ever, Psy..."

"Oh my. You're such a perv, my lil' co-pilot." Rayna cooed softly from his smooth, teasing claws against her bare plumage before she looked back and told him, "Not that I mind, love. Workin' out with ya a real bliss." Once her underwear was off, the firebird winked playfully towards him before she rubbed her feathery buns against his crotch. "Hehe, gettin' excited, Kal?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions