Join our server on Discord

My cat is a champ!!!
It's not that rare for a cat to win. They do have some physical advantages over dogs, such as agility and sharper claws. It's more like the battle between the tyrannosaurus and the triceratops.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(08-06-2010 11:58 AM)Wisemon Wrote: It's not that rare for a cat to win. They do have some physical advantages over dogs, such as agility and sharper claws. It's more like the battle between the tyrannosaurus and the triceratops.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2010/08/03/...tists-say/

It was related to what somebody said, I can post it!

On topic, though. A friend of mine's dog is smaller than an average cat, yet shows no fear of them, so I guess it's just certain dogs. I like dogs AND cats myself, and I'd like to have both at the same time one day. Looks like I'm going to have to get them at the same time when they're both young, so they grow up and don't beat the shit out of each other.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
The other dino never existed. Tricera came first.
(08-06-2010 10:45 AM)MagusKnight Wrote:
(08-05-2010 01:53 AM)Erethzium Wrote:
(08-03-2010 07:15 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: cool story bro

If you're not going to add anything to the thread, don't reply.

I was just encouraging him. What about you? Insulting me without cause and telling me not to post? Nice attitude there.

Is that how you really talk to a mod MagusKnight?

Anyways on topic, some animals like cats and smaller dogs will try to act if they were big cats/big dogs.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(08-06-2010 01:30 PM)UnknownH Wrote: The other dino never existed. Tricera came first.

No, it says that the "Triceratops" is just a non-mature Torosaurus, which means it's not a separate dinosaur.

Now that I think about it, the one that actually existed is whatever they decide to keep calling it. Not sure if they've decided yet.

EDIT: Oh, okay. Yeah, I guess they did, and it was triceratops. I should really read the things I link more carefully.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Well my dog is a german shepherd, and she manage to bolt to the cat when the cat tried to steal her dog food. She's so damn fast nearly hurting herself at the steps and the cat got scared of her. Seriously my dog could catch mice too.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
My chocolate lab and his sister would do the same thing when they were little. The sister (Never got her name as she was given to someone else) would always nip at him or growl at him, and he'd run away :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hey Ereth, chill man. And don't feed the trolls. Just report trolling.

Magus. Shut up. I will take great pleasure in banning you. Please, give me further excuse.

If you guys can't behave, this topic will be locked.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Agh!

Why has my innocent, kinda cute topic become a war zone?
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
*waves magic admin wand*

There you go, now you have your topic back. Please, continue your discussion. Cats are awesome! :3
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+