Join our server on Discord

My cat is a champ!!!
Hey guys,

I've noticed that there have been a couple new cats adopted by different members of the forum, so I thought I would tell you all this tale. My family just decided that we needed a dog. Ugh... I'm a cat person. So here's what went down. The dog is twice the size of my cat. But my cat is a champ!

The dog comes in and my cat instantly goes for it. He gets down low right in front of the dog and starts growling. I didn't know my cat could growl, but apparently he can. So the dog goes to hide behind the remainder of the family, while I go hug my kitty. So he instantly gets all happy and starts purring the moment I touch him. But as soon as the dog came around, he was back on the offensive. He starts growling and swiping at the dog again, but then he decided to make peace not war. So now he lets the dog walk around, but it's hilarious that he can intimidate this dog!

I just thought this was funny, so I posted it up here.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Your cat is brave! And funny to do that to the dog, reminds me of my aunty's dog and cat a lot
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
In retrospect, it was a really stupid story...

But hey, too late to take it down now. Probably would have been better with a picture...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Small animals standing up to larger animals is always fun. Of course, it would have made a better story if the dog had started getting a little pushy, and the cat had kicked his ass. But still.. Yay kitty!
Cat does not need to kick dog ass, just scrach the canine nose and dog runs!
You haven't met my dog, my dog just killed a stray cat. When I came in the side yard she crunch that cat's body like it was bone. Freak me out when she had saliva and everything all over it's body...
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Well, it depends of who is the cat and who is the dog....
(08-03-2010 07:15 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: cool story bro

If you're not going to add anything to the thread, don't reply.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Oh come on, one little tiny thing there. I found it a little funny. Wish there was a picture instead of just words though.

Though on topic, haha. Yeah, nice to see the tables turned for a change. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Go cat, always thought it was funning seeing a small 2 pound cat staring down a 20 pound dog or something lol. One one time I opened my door, cat bolted out without me realizing it, few minutes later I spot the two snauchers, or however that's spelt, sniffing at the chair, behind it's my cat just hissing and swatting at them lol, they'd take one step forward, he'd hiss, they'd crash into eachother trying to run away lol.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad