Join our server on Discord

Bloody Pain!!
Cold sweats are often associated with an infection of some kind, but some women do experience them on their period as well.

As a method of helping with the painful cramps, Until they figure out exactly what is causing them to get worse, I would recommend a hot pack on both your abdomen and back, and it would be probably be a good idea to stop having sex until this is sorted out.

Another thing to do is make sure you are drinking enough water, without drinking too much, and maybe add a bit of relaxing tea. And of course, keep talking to your doctor, don't let them blow you off as overly hormonal or whatever they're trying to do.
OH OH OH! Have sex.
Just as the Reclaimer mentioned, there are many varying strengths of birth control in differing combiantion of hormones. It be best to let your physician or gynecologist check you out and determine what your best choices may be. You may want to have the doctor check you for endometriosis, as well. I don't know all the specifics, but I've heard that that condition can create quite a bit of pain, as well.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I'd be most inclined to go with the STD check.

Quote:MagusKnight Wrote:
Sex. It fixes all.

Really? Didn't know that lol
Yes, sex could, potentially, stop you from having periods.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. Because nothing stops periods faster then a baby.
Yeah, but that fix only lasts for about 9 months. Then you have the pain of dealing with a child for the rest of your life.

Life: it's sexually transmitted and always fatal.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(08-03-2010 07:16 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Perhaps it's STDs, certain ones have been known to make periods significantly worse.

Nope, it isn't that, had the scan already
(08-03-2010 08:00 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: Go to a different doctor. There is no way that you were properly treated if they couldn't give you something for effective pain management.

It's good you are seeing a gynecologist. They should be able to know how to test you or at least get you started on a series of birth control pills they can adjust to work for you. There is not just one pill out there. To say they were wrong last time is a bad reason to write them off. You will need to be patient and bear with it while they find out the proper strength and dose of birth control for you. Communicate your fears with your physician. If they don't seem like they can understand or don't care, get a new doctor because that one is not worthwhile.

And yes, if you are sexually active, and experiencing such pain a STD check would be a good idea, and if your pain is so bad, a doctor should order you to be tested.

I went to the hospital, I seen many different doctors all in one day lmao
The STD, I haven't got it. Been to the hospital for the scanning already
(08-04-2010 01:59 AM)Gaymer James Wrote: Cold sweats are often associated with an infection of some kind, but some women do experience them on their period as well.

As a method of helping with the painful cramps, Until they figure out exactly what is causing them to get worse, I would recommend a hot pack on both your abdomen and back, and it would be probably be a good idea to stop having sex until this is sorted out.

Another thing to do is make sure you are drinking enough water, without drinking too much, and maybe add a bit of relaxing tea. And of course, keep talking to your doctor, don't let them blow you off as overly hormonal or whatever they're trying to do.

So lay of the sex until this is sorted, I can do that.
And I will go and see the doctor every week :)
Ok, just to clear this up, I dont have an STD, been to the hospital for a check up and its ok. But the cyst well, they said my body can fight it off naturally as its not that bad, they said I have to take this tablet every day to help get rid of the cyst. I have to got to the doctors every two weeks to have a scanning. Hopefully it will go.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
You could always try suicide...but you know, most people consider that too extreme a solution to a problem not so extreme.
But do you really want to be an hero? That's kind of weak.
An hero? lolwut?