Join our server on Discord

Bloody Pain!!
Here is something I'm going to put but I don't care even if its personal I need help badly!

Last night I was up all night trying to get to sleep but I couldn't and there is only one reason for it, my period's have become even worse!

From the minute I got home from my sisters work's at 10 o'clock I was in constant pain. She got me a hot water bottle and a flannel for my head as I was sweating a lot even though it was cold in the room for my sister and her boyfriend. When it turned 12 - 1am it had got even worse, I started to be sick a lot in an hour. After that I kept getting worse pains until 6 o'clock where I only got 30 mins sleep then got woken up again by more pain.

I have tried everything, I've been to the doctors they have been given me the strongest tablets I can take any my only other option is for me to go on 'the pill' but I'm worried that something bad will happen if I take it as when my sister took it 2 years ago she had a very bad reaction.

Does anyone know what is the best thing to do? I hate this pain and I want to get rid of it asap
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Get blood tests and allergic reaction tests to see what you can take.

Do not go on 'experiance' with medication from other people; ever. It usually ends badly.
"Who is "I" without a past? -A river without a source? -An event without a cause?
Threads of different lengths. Some longer, some shorter... So many of them spun together~
The crones keep on weaving; the algorithm of our lives. Cause and effect, the fates of men!"
-Turisas, To Holmgard and Beyond
(07-31-2010 02:36 AM)The_minstrel_knight Wrote: Get blood tests and allergic reaction tests to see what you can take.

Do not go on 'experiance' with medication from other people; ever. It usually ends badly.

I agree with this. Before trying anything new, get checked out first beforehand. Never know tho, what affected your sister may not affect you.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The best you can do is utilise all safe means of removing the pain and bear with; your body often sends out pain signals whilst it is healing, probably to prevent you from moving or touching it whilst it heals.

sorry i can't help much except wish you a speedy recovery.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(07-31-2010 02:36 AM)The_minstrel_knight Wrote: Get blood tests and allergic reaction tests to see what you can take.

Ok, I'm going to make an apointment with the doctors Monday, hopefully they'll help me. Last time they told me to take the same tablets, the where wrong.
(07-31-2010 08:11 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: The best you can do is utilise all safe means of removing the pain and bear with; your body often sends out pain signals whilst it is healing, probably to prevent you from moving or touching it whilst it heals.

sorry i can't help much except wish you a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the advice :)
Creative Minds
The OCA
Sex. It fixes all.
Sex may be the problem. But I don't know. I'm not a doctor.
(08-02-2010 11:46 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Sex. It fixes all.

Really? Didn't know that lol
(08-02-2010 01:31 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Sex may be the problem. But I don't know. I'm not a doctor.

Been to the doctors, asked me a few questions, it isn't the sex at all, i had to take a pregnancy test just in case, had the all clear on that. But I have to go for a scan to see if I do have a problem.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Perhaps it's STDs, certain ones have been known to make periods significantly worse.
Go to a different doctor. There is no way that you were properly treated if they couldn't give you something for effective pain management.

It's good you are seeing a gynecologist. They should be able to know how to test you or at least get you started on a series of birth control pills they can adjust to work for you. There is not just one pill out there. To say they were wrong last time is a bad reason to write them off. You will need to be patient and bear with it while they find out the proper strength and dose of birth control for you. Communicate your fears with your physician. If they don't seem like they can understand or don't care, get a new doctor because that one is not worthwhile.

And yes, if you are sexually active, and experiencing such pain a STD check would be a good idea, and if your pain is so bad, a doctor should order you to be tested.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade