Join our server on Discord

Alchemy Star (Kyosan/Kalyx RPG)
"Well, I guess it's worth a check, isn't it?" Kyosan chuckled at the phoenix's encouragement, finding it rather cute but actually finding himself too interested in their accomodations and the place they would be spending the next few years at, and so nodded in agreement. "Let's go have a look about then."

Grinning cutely across her beak and nodding too towards Kalyx's suggestion, Kotana gave a small giggle. Afterall, he was the first person she had really talked to since on the way to the school, so it was worth trying to make friends with at least someone. Resting her talon in his claw, she then gave another gentle flap of her wings and wagged her lion's tail gently. "I've got nothing better to do, so sure, I'll come along too~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
About a half a kilometer to the east of the Main Hall, lies the Academy's dormatory. Nestled beside an immense growth of towering shade trees; this single-story brick structure could accomodate up to fifty people. Though, at this particular time, only eight students will be in residence.

Entering through the towering double-door entrance, the prospective residents trek across the wide, carpeted lobby to a large, wooden front desk. And there, laying atop its surface, in plain view, was a collection of magnetic key cards. Labeled 101 - 125, these cards unlocked each respective dorm room within this facility's walls. On the right side of he desk rested a tall, slated easel, with the following message scribbled in colored chalk:

WELCOME TO LERNIA ACADEMY!

YOU MAY SELECT ANY DORM ROOM YOU LIKE; FOR IT WILL BE YOUR NEW HOME.

TWO (2) STUDENTS PER ROOM; NO MORE, NO LESS.

EACH ROOM IS FULLY FURNISHED WITH ANY & ALL POSSIBLE CONVENIENCES AND/OR NECESSITIES.

ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? PLEASE REMIT THEM AT THE MAIN HALL.

OOC: Let me know if you think this is OK.

IC:

"Whoa...two to a room, eh?", Fieri quips to Kyosan, as she turns her head quizzically to one side. "That's the same number as us!"

Looking over at the attractive gryphon, Kalyx ponders for a second, then smiles broadly. "Well, what do you think, Kotana? Would you like to go in as roommates?"
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, I guess that solves the room problem. At least we'll have room-mates!" Kyosan chuckled seeing the key cards laid out on the wooden desk, before then looking over them. "You wouldn't mind... being my room-mate, would you?" Was his question to her, finding himself a little nervous about asking the phoenix.

"I don't mind, I guess. It's really convenient that it was two to a room, huh?" Kotana giggled lightly, looking towards the blue-scaled dragon for a moment before finding herself smiling and blushing softly over her feathers. She had to admit, maybe it was luck that she could share a room with someone - especially a male such as him. But she quickly recalled where she was, and shook her head. "How about we go check it out?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Of course, not Kyosan." , Fieri replied cutely, with a hint of suggestion. "There's probably no better way to get to know each other better, is there?" As she stepped forward to peruse over the keys, the brightly feathered phoenix rested her winged claws upon the desk's edge. "Now, all we have to do is select a room." She turns to the dragon and looks up into his eyes. "Go ahead, pick one."

"Sure, that'd be great.", he responded rather calmly; though his insides were anything but. Kalyx had never lived with any female before, except for his mother. So, having had few female friends, and not really any girlfriends, females were, still, very much a mystery to him. Trying to act non-chalant and focused, the dark-blue dragon grabs the last card, on the right. "Here we go, Kotana...room 125."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"My choice, huh?" Kyosan pondered for a moment, before then picking up the first card, 101, while chuckling softly even though really he was less confident inside. It was his first time being able to be friendly with a female, and so he was still quite nervous as he showed the card to Fieri. "Here we go, closest one as possible."

"Room 125, huh?" Kotana smiled, noticing he had picked the end one while another pair had picked 101. Slightly glad they had the first pick, she looked up towards Kalyx and beamed across her beak. She too hadn't had much experience with men, but at least with the blue-scaled dragon, she felt she could explore it just a little. "Shall we go then and have a look at our room?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Good choice!", Fieri exclaimed happily, "at least we don't have to walk so far, right?" Empathetic as her species was, the phoenix easily keyed in on the dragon's unsuredness and apprehension, just as they reached their door. "You have the key card, Kyosan, so...you do the honors."

(Room 125 is the same distance from the lobby as room 101, just in the opposite direction. 125, down the hallway to the right; 101, to the left.)

"Heh...sounds like a plan!" Upon reaching their room, Kalyx swips the key card across the vertical lock and pulls open the door. "As I was taught, Kotana...ladies first." The tall, blue dragon then steps to one side and bows graciously, sweeping out his right arm.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Alright, let's have a look inside, shall we?" Kyosan smiled, slowly swiping the card into the slot on the handle, before it lit up - opening the door slowly and then looking inside. The room was quite nicely decorated, with a gentle blue and red colour pattern across the room - the red carpet making a soft contrast with the sapphire walls while blinking. From where he was standing, he could see a single bed, but with a fold-out bed on the side, a mahogany table and a couch in front of a television. "Wow, this isn't bad... uhm, you first," The purple-scaled dragon smiled while stepping lightly to a side.

"Thanks kind sir," Kotana gave a warm smile towards the gentlemanly attitude Kalyx was showing, before slowly stepping inside. Her eyes gazed over the wonderful contrast of white and black within the room, with the room being furnished accordingly with a similar bed that folded out for another, with the similar couch and television setup, but with their room there seemed to be a balcony instead of just a basic window, as she swirled around. "Wow, it's wonderful in here!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Not bad? I think it's pretty awesome, if you ask me." Fieri glides in past Kyosan; flopping her feathered body back upon the high-back couch. Turning to her side, she reaches out and grabs the large, universal remote off the mahogany side table. "Sweet! There's cable TV, Wii, X-Box 360, PS3...all the necessities for today's hard-working student and/or young adult." Leaning up on her elbows, the happy phoenix looks playfully up to her new roommate. "Isn't this like the best bedroom you've ever been in?"

"Boy, you're not kidding." Shutting the door behing him, Kalyx walks across the room, directly to the large, sliding, glass window. Unlocking and pulling it aside, he steps out onto the concrete balcony, grasping ahold of the decorative, black, wrought-iron railing. "And just look at that view! We can watch every sunset from either inside, or out here on the balcony." Turning back to Kotana, he steps slowly back into the room. "It's almost like a dream, come true."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"It's definitely better then a lot I've been in." Kyosan gave a light chuckle as he continued to observe around the room, towards the couch, Fieri once more, and then the other parts to the room. In all honesty, it was the best he had been in, seeing as how it was so spacious and neat. "I don't think we can complain about any of it!"

"It's definitely a view, isn't it?" Kotana softly flapped her wings, as she continued to look over all the assortments in the room. The TV was specially set up for any sort of gaming or leisure activity and then slowly moved towards the second door, opening it while blinking. "Wow, the bathroom's quite spacious too..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds