Join our server on Discord

Alchemy Star (Kyosan/Kalyx RPG)
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Kalyx Kyrian (kay-lix kear-e-an)
Species: Dragon
Sexuality: Bi
Description: 7' 2", 250 lbs.
This dragon has midnight blue/black iridescent scales overall, with light-gray chest, stromach & underbelly scales. With wings attached at his back; he's a strong flyer. Having a muscular, yet athletic body, he's not overly ripped. Facial features include: shoulder-length, thick, black hair; orange-yellow, reptilian eyes; an extra-long, broad, forked tongue; two bone-colored, curved, pointed horns extending about 1 m. from head. Traingular, deep-purple, semi-rigid plates run down along his spine, from neck to tail. His tail ends with a leather-soft, flat, diamond-shaped fin. His male organ is sheathed, reptilian shaped, purplish-pink in color, with a maximum size of just over 10" x 2", when fully erect. Kalyx usually wears loose fitting jeans and printed T-shirts; though he's perfectly comfortable in briefs alone, or in the nude.
Abilities: Knowledgable of many martial arts, he is adept with many hand weapons, blades and hand-to-hand combat. Of course, being a dragon he does posses the abilities to breathe fire and fly, which he does rather well.
Traits:
*Kalyx has an unusual resistance to pain, pressure and temperature variations.
*Extremely flexible and double-jointed, he can contort his body to suit most situations. His tail is rather skilled, as well; almost prehensile.
*Kalyx is skilled and has an definite affinity for oral contact. He posseses a talented, forked tongue that can extend up to nearly two feet in length, and a neverending supply of saliva.
*Just before and during climax, Kalyx' member displays flexible barbs and nodules, which protrude from the edge of its bulbous head downward.

Name: Fieri Incendia (fee-air-e in-sen-dee-a)*
Species: Phoenix; Digimon (originally from the Digital World)
Sexuality: Straight (bi-curious)
Description: 5' 9", 145 lbs.
Fieri is slender, with a toned, muscular physique. Bright red & yellow feathers cover a reptilian-like body; downy feathers cover her entire body, with broader, thicker flight feathers on her wings and tail. Atop her head, peacock-like, crest feathers extend up and drape back. She has bright yellow-orange reptilian eyes within black sclera. Her wings have claws on their upper edge, with are used like hands. Both claws and feet possess razor sharp, black talons. Her B+ sized breasts are usually covered by a chest tuft of down. Often flying, Fieri just usually wears a light, clingy pair of shorts, which do not hinder her flight. Though, she does dress otherwise, dependant upon the occasion.
Abilities: Being a phoenix, all her abilities are fire-related.
-she can generate a furnace-like wind from the beating of her wings.
-she can melt most objects within the grasp of her talons.
-her eyes have a sort of microwave heat vision in which Fieri can control both intensity and field of range.
-she has the ability to set herself ablaze and incinerate anything in her path. This power, however, is limited to about 90 seconds of duration with much recovery time needed, afterwards.
Traits:
*Fieri can regulate the temperature of any and all of her body parts, inside and out.
*Empathetic in nature, Fieri can sense, visualize and experience others' thoughts, emotions and senses. She can also influence and control them, as well, but to a lesser degree.
*Each of her bodily fluids have healing, regenerative, invigoratory and/or aphrodisiactic powers; dependant upon where they originate.
*Wetter than most females, Fieri's juices can pool, flood and squirt; with a constistancy of light syrup, her flavor is that of honey citrus.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Wow, I guess I can match your comment that your pupil is (or pupils) are literally hot! Especially Fieri. :P

Still, I'll start the RPG off, and set us off.

Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, uh...it's good to meet you, too, Sir. My name is Fieri." The shapely phoenix bows slightly towards the purple dragon; her normal method of greeting others. "I'm a little unfamiliar and somewhat awed, being surrounded by so many trees, so forgive me if I behave a little out of place."

Originally from the Digital World, she grew up solely with her twin brother, Fiero. Being orphaned, there, at a very young age, they grew up and matured together; depending and relying on each other for moral, protective and emotional support amidst the harsh environment. Recently transporting, here, to the Real World, they each persued their seperate interests and callings; Fiero, attending a college on the West Coast of America. Thus, being truely on her own, for the very first time, Fieri yearns for social interaction and companionship.

"No worries, Miss.", the large reptile replied quickly, smiling in return. "I just hope that you didn't injure yourself, there, on my scaly bulk. I'm Kalyx, by the way...another one of the 'noobs' here, at the Academy."

Growing up in an unloving, adoptive family, this dragon never seemed to fit in well with others. Intelligent, quick-witted and strong, this formidable creature had been emotionally neglected and overly disciplined by these parents. Labelled a loner and loser, he was often teased and taunted by so-called friends and classmates. Finally striking out on his own, after his parents' untimely deaths, Kalyx hopes that the Academy's educational and physical disciplines may provide him some solice and peace of mind.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Unfamiliar?" Kyosan asked, but found himself silencing himself quick as he realized that perhaps Fieri hadn't seen such a forest, so he found himself rather curious instead at her politeness. "Oh, don't call me sir, just call me Kyosan." A little bit nervous, he then tried to continue the conversation before he lost track. "So, I'm guessing you have special talent they noticed too?"

Kotana found herself a little bit mesmerized by the blue dragon's tone, but swiftly put herself back on track as she smiled, walking alongside him once more before then beginning to try conversation. "Oh no, I'm fine, just fine. So how did someone like you get selected by this... guy?" She indicated towards the man leading her, as they approached the front gates faster and faster.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Why yes, Kyosan. I was selected mostly for my skills with heat and fire." Taking a step towards him, Fieri turns slightly profile; displaying her brightly colored wing and tail feathers. "Being a phoenix those talents come quite natural and easy for me...though, I don't really think they're all "that" special."

Looking up with interest, she quickly scans over his clothes, hair, then eyes. "And you, Kyosan...what abilities have you been bestowed with?"

Kalyx scoffed humbly, "Well, I'm just here because I know a bit about some martial arts, weapons and other stuff like that. Though, if you ask me, Kotana...", the dragon leans over towards the griffin, amid stride, "...I think I was just selected because of my size."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Mostly just fire and heat, similar to you then I guess... I know I have one more, but it's not really one I'm fond of." Kyosan explained, swirling his finger a little as he demonstrated, a small little fire materializing on the tip of his finger, before whisking it away softly, looking onto her gently with a more confident smile. "They come in handy sometimes."

"W-Well, you're definitely tall." Kotana blushed lightly from under the towering dragon, only noticing now just how gifted he was in height, before then giving her light blue wings a gentle flap, staring up onto him as she felt slightly more welcome. "Though I bet you're a lot more skilled and gifted then you think!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Bravo!" Fieri gently claps her winged-claws together. "That's marvelous, Kyosan!" Sidling up near the purple dragon, the firebird leans in as they both continue walking. "You know, that kind of control is something to be proud of, especially when wielding fire. Heck, I can't even do that...and I'm a phoenix."

"Aw...you're much too kind, Kotana." Nearing the school's entrance, Kalyx is more than distracted by the gryphon's curvaceous physique. He blushes slightly, even through his dark coloration."Uh...I guess we're here, at the Academy's entrance. I wonder what's next?"

OOC: Is there going to be dorms here at the Academy?...seperate or co-ed rooms? (just asking)

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, it's n-not much really," Kyosan blushed lightly as the phoenix slid up closer towards him, as he then looks towards his claw for a moment and chuckles. "There are probably much more spectacular abilities out there rather then whipping a little fire around." He then chuckled after hearing her, before the dragon had the curiosity to ask; "You say you're a phoenix right? I'm surprised you don't have control over fire so much, but... hah, guess I shouldn't be one to judge or say about that."

"Well, probably we'll go through a small run through of the rooms I hope. At least then we'll find out which room is which." Kotana explained, as the white haired man in front stopped briefly and then turned around, giggling softly as she ended up being correct before then leaning in towards Kalyx. "We'll find out pretty soon I guess!"

"Everyone, welcome to Lernia Academy. You can tour around the rooms openly for two hours. The dorms are situated all on the left side of the academy, if you feel like checking them out. Return to the Main Hall, the building in the center, so that we can sort out who is in which dorm." The white-haired man chuckled, before then slowly beginning to head off. "You all have two hours, enjoy yourself!"

OOC: How about two people situated to one dorm room? That'd make sense, and I guess it'd set up the characters more :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: OK, sounds good to me!

IC:

"No, it's perfectly OK, Kyosan. I'll explain to you more, in detail...later on, if you like."

(after the white-haired man's direction)

"Hey, let's check 'em out, Kyosan.", the interested phoenix encourages. "I wanna see what kind of accommodations they're gonna provide us."

"Talk about being right on the money!" Kalyx praises, then offers her his claw. "How's about we take a look-see, together. Uh...if you'd like to, that is."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz