Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode Four!
We may not need a Dark Evo for something to run amuck.

Guess that'll do. At least it's almost the same as " traditional Digimon anime ally Digimon gone berserk in one episode."
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(08-01-2010 01:23 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Star Ax was pretty cool. The Code Crowns really do look like SD cards.

Cool fight. They seem to maybe not be able to breath underwater like that one part in Tamers.
I think the SD cards were a really nice touch, really shows that Digimon are in fact data and didn't fall from the sky like Pokemon.

Also, I think with Tamers since they were all early teens their imaginations were alot more active, and as stated in the storyline of that episode all they have to do is believe so strongly that they can breathe the water and it'll work.
Although saying that, Taiki seems to be pretty open to the quest he's just embarked on, and doesn't seem that disoriented by the appearence of strange creatures that can talk...i dunno, maybe he's watched as much Anime as the rest of us that it just seems to stick.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(08-03-2010 03:49 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: I think the SD cards were a really nice touch, really shows that Digimon are in fact data and didn't fall from the sky like Pokemon.

lol Pokemon didn't just fall from the sky, they were always present on the version of Earth that Pokemon takes place on. They are just natural animals to that world.

The two are only similar in the aspect of monsters, the worlds don't play by the same rules.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(08-03-2010 05:39 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: Pokemon didn't just fall from the sky, they were always present on the version of Earth that Pokemon takes place on. They are just natural animals to that world.

Not all of them did, but Clefairy did, they came down with the moonstones...or at least that's what Pokemon Yellow said...that game was great...
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah...1 or so out of like what...450? 550? I've lost count.

Let's not bring that game into discussion. And It seems Shibumi told them they could breath so that's why.
Different digiworld, new rules. It's always fun to see what changes in each version.

(08-03-2010 01:21 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Let's not bring that game into discussion. And It seems Shibumi told them they could breath so that's why.

Actually they don't meet Shibumi until AFTER they learn they can breathe the water...Takato uses the Com unit given to them by Yamaki to contact their parents and Henry uses it to ask if it will work.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Close enough.