Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode Four!
http://www.anime44.com/digimon-xros-wars-episode-4

Seems the Xrossing system has no real set guidelines, seeing as a digimon that has already Xrossed once before can do it limitlessly...interesting, yet agitatingly simple.

Also, Star Axe is freaking Awesome!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Huh. Might be slow on it, but I've noticed that Cutemon's got earphones with designs very akin to Shoutmon's. That and Cutemon keeps being depicted as snugglish with Akari. Wonder if those earphones are condition enough for the Xros Heart Army's rank?

Neptunemon looked badass. Too bad his subordinates were so lame and predictable.

Tactimon looks better each time they show him, too <3

Also, I take my words about Nene back. She was uh... hot. Kinda. Especially when she said: "I like strong guys who can fight." She put on quite a slutty sexy look. Geeze. If only she wasn't a human preteen. We should get more slutty digimon. Lilymon and Lilithmon so aren't enough.

Dang, I gotta agree with you, Guilmon. That ChibiKamemon Xros wasn't expected. This series is following the patterns of a state-of-the-art RPG game which each new episode that comes out, too. Look how by getting a special "Key" item you open up a new area. And how tutorial-ish of Nene to say: "To travel to a new zone your digimon must be carried in your Xros Loader."

Lol, I like references such as that. Make me feel at home, sorta.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shades of V-Tamer, ladies and gents. Which good for a long time Digimon fan. :p
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Star blade for human use may be quite consistant. I like that.

It will be fun to see all the xrosses between xrossed, unxrossed, etc. I am now more confident we will see the main character xros their xros forms with each other. Shoutmon X10?! I made that number up but you get my point.

I like the giant battleship Mantaraymon. Those were really cool.

We will get Shoutmon X3, maybe even 4 for the fight against Neptunemon seeing as how Dorulumon is in the island zone. But the DigiMemory comes into play...wonder how it will factor in...does it help with a Xros? Could X4 actually be due to a fusion of Xros 3 with the power of a DigiMemory?

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
DigiMemory?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes, DigiMemory. Thus why the next episode is called The DigiMemory Shines.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Yup. An element or homage of sorts to Next manga comes into play with Xros' Digimemory.

Somehow, when I saw Island Zone, made me think of File Island.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Well if neptunemon is anything like mercurymon, or however it was spelt, he's gonna be pretty wicked. Can't wait to see them fight him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The Xrossing has limits, the exact same DigiXross cant be done until the Digimon have recovered a bit.
Here are my thoughts. Complied with a friend during our viewings.

Maybe I should change where I get my copy? I found another source.

Nene is nice. heh heh Zenjirou is funny. No one pays attention to him. Maybe Akari should watch out. Nene may be more attractive then her.

Star Ax was pretty cool. The Code Crowns really do look like SD cards.

I like ChibiKamemon. He has to join. But I also liked Kamemon though.
He can be the Aqua equip-mon.

Neptunemon does look evil and those Mantaraymon are huge. Most likely they're just with the ship part attached on. Which reminds me of a lot of stuff.

Are we sure Cutemon isn't a girl-mon? I'm going to say that until proven otherwise. And Dorulumon is fishing. That is funny.

Are those cans of DigiNoir on trees? I shouldn't be surprised I guess.

That's why you went Akari. So she can blow stuff up. Awesome.

Cool fight. They seem to maybe not be able to breath underwater like that one part in Tamers.

Holy!... Summoning Leviamon may not turn out well. We may not need a Dark Evo for something to run amuck.