Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
Alexis flinched a little upon seeing Mar get pounded before she helped the human on his feet. "I realize she's charming, but you probably shouldn't be hitting on girls that can kill lieutenant demons in one shot. Besides, we have a mission, lest you forget."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wow," Shadow said as he looked down at Mar, "And here I thought you only had that kinda effect on Katt." he teased a bit before looking back up at the dragon-girl, "So wait, you're here to enslave the demon general or whatever he's called? Well, hate to say it but we're kinda here to destroy him. Since he's, you know, trying to destroy all humanity and whatnot. Would be a pretty big hit to the dating scene if they succeed."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Prisma's eyes locked on to Shadow's, a cold glare saying it all: "I could hardly feel any empathy towards such an inferior, brutish race" she started, "Do not get in my way. The demon lord is mine."

With that, Prisma turned her back on the party and swiftly began sprinting in the direction where she knew the other high-level demonic prescence currently was residing in.

Mar slowly got back up after Alexis provided help. After thanking her, he looked up to listen to Prisma's speech- only to later begin drooling after she turned around, her war-thong covered behind only serving to arouse him more. He snapped out of it fast when she left running at an overwhelming speed though. "Prisma Ashbringer, Devil Tamer... She's a charm." Grinning, he turned to Shadow, "Dibs."

He seemed to have completely forgotten why they were there.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"And here I thought elven folk had a problem with being haughty." Alexis shook her head, finding Prisma to be a little too cold for her tastes. She then looked at her teammates and told them, "C'mon, we still have a job to do." She brandished her morning star and head off to where the sounds of demons could be heard.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wait was she calling us empathetic towards the demons? I'm confused now," Shadow scratched at his ears. He chuckled a bit towards Mar, "I'd say you got three chances, three strikes and you're out. Think her decking you a few moments ago was strike one by the way." he chuckled, "Come on, let's find this last demon, nothing gets the blood pumping like a good contest."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nonsense," discredited Mar, shrugging his shoulders, both arms in the air and a cocky smirk in his face. "She's just playing hard to get. That's the most obvious hint of her being attracted to me," he explained, seeing Alexis set off rather quick. "Oh hey, wait!"

Being reminded of their little contest, Mar kicked at the floor and started running in the direction Prisma had vanished to. They didn't have to move for long before the screams of someone made Mar skid to a halt. "Woah, what was that?" he asked no one in particular. Looking up, he noticed two figures jumping from building to building, coursing their way from rooftop to rooftop. Narrowing his eyes, Mar was able to discern the voluptuous beauty from before and gasped, "When did she get that high up?" he startled, realizing who Prisma was chasing.

(Rooftops)

"Ge-get away!" an imp-shaped green demon cried, its superior agility and speed working wonders in prolonging its life-span by maintaining distance between him and the Devil Tamer.

"I'm disappointed," said the emotionless dragoness, her beautiful pig-tails bouncing along her prominent assets.

"Just what are you?! You wiped out my underlings as if they were insects!"

"But that is precisely what your kind is."

"Shut up, whore!" the imp demon roared, finally stopping and turning around, clearly enraged. Prisma had stopped with only one building separating them from each other.

"Have you decided to put an end to this pathetic game of cat and mouse, demon?" An arrogant smile crept up the dragoness' lips. "Once I've taken you out, your Master will come out of hiding. Unlike you and your equals, he will prove to be worthy of me."

"Shut up! SHUT UP! Just be quiet and die already!" the imp roared, lunging for an attack, its arms suddenly bulging out. The once frail-looking demon exploded with growth, its body gaining bulk as it traveled through the air; which hardly surprised Prisma.

She was ready for all their kind, but she had not forseen the violent increase in negative energy that his transformation was attracting. Prisma was physically strong as well as extremely well-versed in the lore of holy magic, but thanks to her natural affinity she held a significant intolerance to dark-oriented energies. Her legs shook; not from fear, but from weakness.

"HAW HAW! NOW YOU DIE!" The now herculean-built demon boomed with laughter, his fists suddenly landing on Prisma, a huge cloud of dust suddenly engulfing them both.

Mar's eyes swelled, "Guys!" he exchanged looks between Alexis and Shadow, "We gotta get up there! And quick!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"If she was able to scare it before, then this must be the demon's desperation move. I doubt she needs us, but..." Alexis sighed, knowing that there was a chance Prisma was in danger and the elf didn't want to leave someone to die. "See you boys at the top." The blonde woman then chuckled softly and started to run swiftly up the side of the building, defying gravity with her elven agility as she quickly ascended several stories.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well then, let's get going!" Ereth grinned, spreading his wings and lifting off the ground, his tail wrapping around Mar's chest and picking him up off the ground as well, before he flew up to the rooftops, gently dropping the human down just a rooftop away from Prisma. "Now to wait for a clear shot..." he thought, flying higher and waiting for the dust to clear.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh yeah, don't worry about me. I'll get up on my own." Shadow called as he jumped up off a trashcan and grabbed onto a fire escape to scale up the building, slowly making his way to the roof. He panted slightly, "Dangit, why do they build these things so high?" he groaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Once she reached the top of the building, Alexis scanned the rooftops before finally seeing the dust cloud in the distance where Prisma and the demon were fighting. Silently, the elf swiftly ran and jumped over to the obscuring cloud just as both figures came back into view. With a fast swing of her morning star, she aimed for the demon's cranium. "Humph, you should have focused on running away."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions