Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
For those of you who need a quick recap of what happened in the previous episode: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=8626&pid=369812#pid369812

-------------------

The world is in great peril.

Those were the words spoken by the elders in the temple. The dragons were afraid. Betrayal, by one of their own. Something so sacrilegious, so outrageous and incomparable. Demons were running amok in the world, causes unknown for the rest of the people. It had all originated from there, however. The responsibility was on them all, regardless of the effort or time that would be needed to be invested to stop this unleashed catastrophe.

The world is in great peril, and it needs heroes to save it. Dragons, demi-humans, or humans. They will need to band together in order to save their planet from the evil that is currently engulfing it.

---------------------

Profile Sheets! (We need complete info, now!)

Name:
Physical Description: (Pictures accepted)
Weapon of Choice:
Abilities: (Physical prowess, common skills)
Powers: (Skills, magic, talents, etc)
Origins: (Village/City/Section of the world/Planet your character is from. Will be needed)
Development: (Write the optimum potential of your character and how they are supposed to get it; optional at the start, needed later)

------------------

Rules from the last RP apply here. Make sure to read the link's first page in order to know which they are, too and to further familiarize yourself.

Post your profiles, people! (For new people that want to join, send me your profiles first!) (For people who already took part in the last RPG, feel free to delete, modify, add or replace characters at your own discretion!)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Can i join?
The Sabre Clan
Yep. You'll have to read what I wrote in the link's first and last post, though! After all, you can't join an on-going RP without knowing what happened! <3 Go go go! Read and then send me your profile/s!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Shadow
Race: Wolf hybrid
Physical Description: A lean muscular wolf, dark gray fur with a black shirt and pants.
Does not like: Boredom, people hurting his friends.
Weapon of Choice: Swords and bladed weapons.
Abilities: Enhanced strength and durability, as well as accelerated recovery from minor wounds.
Powers: none at the moment.
Origins: A small grassrunners tribe living far out in the plains. Far from most towns and cities.
Development: omnipotent form. Gaining the ability to tap into an unfathomable store of power inside himself from birth and weilding it with 100% efficency.

Name: Katt
Race: tigress (with a rare albino mutation)
Physical Description: A lean feline with an athletic build, as well as long arms and legs.
Does not like: Anyone threatening her sister, even in the slightest, water.
Weapon of Choice: Her own claws mostly.
Abilities: a skilled grappler, capable of tackling opponents much larger than herself using an unimitatable form of fighting that makes use of her speed and flexibility.
Powers: Fast and agile, as well as keen senses, and reflexes borderlining precognitive sight.
Origins: The home of most felines in the world, hidden deep within the woods, impossible to find without the senses needed to do so. Sense held only by themselves.
Development: (Don't wanna do much cause don't wanna spoil what I have planned. But will add to this once it becomes more apparent.)

Name: Kitt.
Race: Tigress.
Physical Description: young tigress, slightly less muscular than her sister, though does have a few extra inches around the hips and chest.
Does not like: Mean people, fighting.
Weapon of Choice: If necessary can protect herself with her claws.
Abilities: Similar to Katt's, though to a much lesser extent from much less training.
Powers: possessess a rare gift among the felines, the ability to hear the voices of nature.
Origins: From the same village as Katt is, left a year after her sister in curiousity of the outside world.
Development: After fully awakening to her natural gift will become what the felines call a shaman, able to commune with the forces of nature and request their aid in battle.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ok -goes to read-
-raises hand-
uh...
can we be human or only dragons and tigress and stuff?
oh.... im slow lol
i just noticed the humans to help thing - laughs -
The Sabre Clan
Yep. You can be whatever you want though. If you wanna be an alien or forest spirit, or something abstract like that, go ahead.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name:Shun Kazami
Race:Human
Physical Description: He is also an aspiring ninja, receiving training from his grandfather.He wears a green ninja style shirt with purple and gold trimming, black pants, black wrist bands and purple and green boots.
Does not like:Killing and Horribly twisted people and most of all Traitors and Liars
Weapon of Choice:Hand to Hand combat but occasionally uses an Ice Katana Forged from the Strongest and Sharpest Steel and Ice that is able to slice through intangible objects such as ghosts
Abilities: He is very strong, Intelligent, and Quiet
Powers: He is a world renowned Martial Artist, He was infused with the Power of Nature allowing him to take on different forms
Origins: A Quiet Part on the Outskirts of Tokyo, Japan
Development: He is a loner, but will fight to save his friends at all costs. He will stop at Nothing to Destroy The Evil that has been Released into the world
do you need a pic?
if so, http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...Shunxz.jpg
hes not an OC but i made most of his Description and Stuff up because its so much cooler that way lol
-yawns-
ugh im gonna go to sleep
The Sabre Clan
Name: Vook Kyrian
Race: Dragon
Physical Description: Minus the macro-ness, of course.
Does not like: Arrogant or annoying people, ect. the usual stuff.
Weapon of Choice: Prefers magic over a weapon.
Abilities: Very slim and lightweight, agile as well.
Powers: Vast knowledge of many different types of magics.
Origins: Providence, RI, USA
Development: (Blank until I think of something.)

Name: Erethzium Noractus
Race: Dragon (By appearance, that is.)
Age: *ahem* OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND!!! That is, on his planet.
Physical Description: Rawr.
Likes: Showing off to the ladies :P And likes to study magic.
Does not like: Pretty much same as Vook.
Weapon of Choice: Same as Vook, would rather use fists/magic, but is skilled with bows/crossbows.
Abilities: Obviously very strong, also a great flier.
Powers: A large selection of harmful magic.
Origins: Planet Tohcknar, a few galaxies away from Earth. (So yes, he is, by definition, an alien!)
Development: (Blank until I think of something.)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Can't believe I got so busy the past few days. Anyways.

Name: Cera Lupus
Race: Anthropomorphic wolf
Physical Description: He is an anthropomorphic wolf, his fur is pink in colour. He is about 6"5'. He wears pants but not a shirt nor shoes. He also has a cowboy hat he pilfered from a store at an early age. He wears it constantly and will not let anyone touch it besides Silver.(who I won't be using in this RP)
Does not like: Demons and Vegetables.
Weapon of Choice: Claws
Abilities:A strong fighter an a master at various martial arts. He also has incredible physical strength being able to jump high in the air and carry heavy objects. He's also a good cook.
Powers: Break: A sort of state where Cera can increase his speed and power nearly 100 times but his body is extremely vulnerable in this state taking 100 times the damage as normal.
Origins: A small woods on the outskirts of a large city to the north.
Development: (I'd like to keep this under wraps until later, Although i've already shared this info with DMX)

Name: Dune Nioa
Race: Dragon
Physical Description: He is an average sized dragon at about 7"0'. His scales are a dark sandy orange color and fade into black as the connect to his body. He also has blue eyes.
Does not like: Fighting (but will of course), and blood
Weapon of Choice: His Azure Fire (Blue Colour)
Abilities: He can use his wings to fly.
Powers: His Azure fire is controllable. He can bend it at will. Even when it is away from his body, but he does not have control over all fire. Just his own.
Origins: A small Village called mako only a few miles from the forest where Cera is from thus they have been lifelong friends.
Development: (I'd like to keep this under wraps until later, Although i've already shared this info with DMX)
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Hi I'm gonna join! ^^

Name: Prisma Ashbringer.

Race: Holy Dragon.

Physical Description: Seven feet tall with brilliant ivory white scales, Prisma's light-blue hair is long enough to reach her waist, yet she prefers to tie it into a double-helix like individual bang with two extra shorter non-tied ones flowing over her forehead and down the sides of her face in line with the small prismatic-like horns on her head. She's got clear eyes whose irises almost approach a pure white color that yet remain an impression of light-blue, her pupil slits being so thin they are almost indiscernible. The tip of her long tail ends in a diamond shape that can reflect light into various of the spectrum's colours like her horns. She's slender with an athletic build, showing that she clearly keeps in shape as she does not show any excess fat in her frame.

-- Measurements: Basketball-sized breasts, lean curvy waist and extremely wide hips, well-worked thick thighs and watermelon-half sized buttcheeks.

Does not like: Demons, humans, sinful people.

Weapon of Choice: Staves.

Abilities: Devil Taming (Charm), superhuman strength, agility and reflexes.

Powers: Commands white magic. Dragon Form Ascension.

Origins: Devil Tamer Order.

Development: (None yet)
To see some of my artwork Click here