Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"Look out!" Alexis groaned as she held up her morning star and channeled a shield to umbrella herself, Shadow, and Nero, though it was clear that it wouldn't hold for long against such ferocious bolts of lightning. "Do you gentlemen have a plan by any chance?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow grunted a bit as he hit the ground, the fall hurting his legs a bit but not breaking anything thanks to their strength, "HEY! What the hell do you think you're doing!" He growled at Prisma, Damnit, that was sure to take him out, or at the very least injure him. he thought, glaring at the dragoness, "You're the one getting in our way! So back off and let us deal with this thing before you get us all killed!" he shouted.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Things have changed, and what can I say?" The avatar sprouted gigantic vulture's wings on its back, and with a flap, vanished in another burst of speed, reappearing a few blocks away, only to disappear again, veiled in a coat of pure speed as the avatar lunged at Belial, gladius held out in front like a lance while its round shield was raised protectively. "I live for the peril of combat almost as much as I live for the dream of peace. And it would take more than that to stall the Belial I knew!"

"I got a plan-" Nero growled as he touched down on the ground, slamming a fist down on the ground. "BONEYARD!" He roared, dozens of white, branched spires rising from the ground like ivory obelisks, acting like lightning rods to ground the lightning bolts. He straightened back up and glared toward Prisma's general direction. "-Let's take her down. I have no idea who she is, no one introduced her to me, but she's gettin' in the way. No- she's HELPING that demon for all I can see, so lets take her down, cuz I REALLY wanna eat that white bastard!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: I'm not gonna argue bones could be good conductors, but attractors of electricity? You're going a bit far out there, lol.

Eh, guess it's not much of a big deal. Might wanna reconsider what Nero can and what he can't null, he already was able to absorb Void and survived through it, haha.

IC:

The former dragon boy went through all the roofs as fast as he could, intending to stop Prisma's irrational outburst. As he came close to Shadow and Nero, as well as Alexis, or at least as much as he could call close, he yelled, "Guys! Tick him off! Like, SERIOUSLY! Don't worry about Prisma, I'll deal with her!"

Mar leapt through the final roof before he landed next to Prisma. He dropped his swallow and before she could react jumped behind her, pulling her arms down with a growl, "Stop that! You're gonna get them killed!"

Prisma gasped at the intrusion, not having counted with Mar suddenly making an appearance next to her, "Let go, you filthy human!" she snarled rather violently, thrashing about as her focus died, and so did the barriers of holy magic protecting Belial.

"Why are you doing this?!" Mar questioned, groaning as he evaded some of Prisma's elbows and barely making room to step or block her back kicks, "Look, you don't like demons, right? You want to kill him, right? Then let us help! Faster is better!"

"Shut up!" Prisma stopped Mar with a cold glare, "This demon... He's out of your league. You cannot hope to accomplish that which only Devil Tamers are trained for! By doing things your way, you'll only be creating more strife for the world!" she snarled.

"What are you talking about? I don't understand a thing you're saying!" Mar growled, finally receeding as Prisma wrapped her thick tail around Mar's leg and finally slammed him down on the roof. "Oof!" the young man grunted. His physical strength had been cut nearly in half ever since losing his powers, but Prisma seemed to be no pushover.

She quickly turned around and pinned Mar down with her crystal staff, "You can't understand what's out of your mind's grasp. You and your group's unrefined techniques are the cause demons roam the earth! I thought I made it clear when I told you not to interfere, but if you, a dirty human, is going to come in my way, I will show no mercy!" she threatened.

----------------

"You don't understand, F'Nerah. As it currently stands..." Belial smiled in a coy manner, swatting away at her avatar with the sheathed blade, "You are only a mere human. You cannot accomplish anything on your own, thus..." he held out an open palm, and all of a sudden Nera's vision would be filled with crystal blue, dozens of icicles in the form of sharpened spikes being launched her way, "You're not only unworthy, but also poor in choosing your hiding places."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alexis' ears twitched as her sensitive hearing was able to pick up the conversation between Mar and Prisma, causing her to spit in disgust. Arrogant twat. Does she believe she's the only one who has opposed the demons before? Her soul only seems to be a few centuries older than mine. She then nodded towards her teammates, telling them, "Mar's keeping Prisma distracted. We need to get that weapon out of Belial's hands. The blade or at least the sheath is protecting him." After that soft whisper to her allies, she closed her eyes and meditated, channeling a wave of holy energy through the ground. While Belial was distracted striking Nera with ice, a fissure opened in the earth before a blast of holy energy struck at his hand. Even if it did no damage, Alexis channeled the blast with the greatest speed, hoping to force the weapon away from him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright, let's make this guy see red!" Shadow growled as he jumped up the buildings, landing a short distance from Belial, "YO! Some demon lord you turned out to be, can't even kill a few lowly little humans. Oh wow you burned my clothes, you're about as terrifying as a five year old with matches!" He then proceeded to turn away from Belial, mooning the demon and sticking out his tongue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'll have my post here up shortly. Just gotta reconfirm what Ray had posted first.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nera stopped in mid lunge, holding the ethereal shield in front of her to block the ice shards, causing them to sizzle and evaporate on contact with the avater, each shard causing her avatar to weaken and shrink slightly until it was merely a foot-thick shell of magical energy, flickering and about to disperse.

"It is you who do not understand, Belial." F'Nerah flung her avatar state off, focusing it all on her weapon and the wings, leaving her in her vulnerable human form, save for her halberd/warhammer/axe hybrid weapon, which was coated in the avatar of a giant red sword, and a pair of red, avatar vulture wings. "Human or dragon, F'nerah Pyre does not hide!"

~ ~ ~

Nero rubbed the back of his head and sighed frustratedly. Looks like his meal was going to be delayed. "What ever you say." He grunted his reply to Alexis, obediently taking to the air, weaving through the white, branched obelisks that no longer served any purpose and flapped his wings to fly in place, making sure he was visible by the Demon Lord. "Hey you albino, panty-wearing freak!" He roared at Belial, a gigantic pair of skeletal arms ripping out of his shoulders and giving him the double middle fingers. "Good job beatin' on an old lady!"

~ ~ ~

An angry vein throbbed in Nera's temple. When this was over, Nero was going to get it.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Belial seemed to laugh, amused by their words, "Is that your technique?" he asked, holding his sheathed katana out before batting the earthen projectile away, deflecting it back at its caster, "Vulgar signs as a mere distraction? I did not think this was all this petty world had to offer!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well in all fairness this 'petty' world expect alot more from demons, I mean seriously I stayed awake at night terrified of demon stories and when I finally run into one the worst he does is scorch some clothes. I really hope you're low on the totem pole cause if all demons are this pathetic I'm just gonna take a nap and let the local police handle it or something, maybe some ten year olds with supersoakers."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad