Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"Okay, you're hitting on her, that means she's on our side-" Nero surmised, until Prisma retaliated on Mar's remark with a piece of concrete. "-Or not, but then again, it ain't like ya never hit on the other side before." The wolfen dragon laughed and spread his powerful wings, stretching them out and prepping them for flight. "No problem- eh- have we met? Never mind, I'll introduce myself formally when we get outta this, eh?" He smirked at Alexis and with a great beat of his wings, he took to the sky, breaking the sound barrier in the process as he jetted straight for Belial as he kicked off Prisma's demon's fist, swinging his swords at Belial so they intersected in an X.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Belial clearly ignored Shadow as his eyes set on Prisma's crippled demon, "As you can see... You, who have control over measly low-level demons, cannot hope to utilize their power in order to do me harm."

Then, he lifted his sheathed blade upside down, holding his arm out and stopping Nero, as well as his blades, from connecting on his body, the seemingly indestructible sheath not suffering any damage. "You smell of demon, yet you're not. Regardless, you are being a bothersome pest, begone!" With that, the fiend lifted his other hand and flicked his fingers, blasting Nero with what seemed to be a gigantic compressed air blast.

(Ground below)

Mar watched on as Belial literally broke no sweat in fighting their attacks back. He turned around to talk with F'Nerah, "Hey! That guy's too strong. You know a lot, don't you, Nera? How do we beat him?" he asked, taking his chance to freely speak now that everyone else had gone to confront Belial.

(Roofs)

The giant crippled demon suddenly began cackling before its very essence began dispersing. Instead of blowing up into a reddish matter, thus liberating its demonic energy, it fell off like dried out dirt which had eroded for years.

Prisma's expression never shifted. She seemed to be paying little attention to the newcomers, too. Belial's eyes and hers intersected once more, nobody else seemed to matter. "Demon, you will submit."

Belial smirked, "You don't seem to grasp your position. You, as well as your friends, are coming up against us, a much larger army."

"Don't put me in the same boat as them, fiend. I'm fighting for the world."

"The world...? Just what do you know about it?" Belial retorted, "This world is done for. The moment The Spire was broken, it sealed this planet's fate. Us demons require magatsuhi in order to preserve ourselves in this realm, and all of the world's inhabitants are quite abundant with it. Soon, every living being will be consumed, and the land will be purified. Yes... demons shall rule this world in a chaotic state, just as it was meant to be thousands of years ago! Don't you understand? You all are our prey."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Prey huh? Well I've seen plenty of cases of some prey beating the shit out of their predators!" Shadow growled from being ignored as he leapt from the roof towards the demon, "We got numbers on our side!" he roared as he swung at the demon.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Watch it, Shadow!" Sensing that he was going to be swatted down like before, Alexis summoned a burst of holy magic and aimed it straight for Belial's eyes, hoping to take away his vision with a burst of blinding magic.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nero was so surprised by how solid the demon's defense was that he didn't have enough time to react to his counter attack, which sent him crashing into the side of an abandoned building, only to erupt from the top floor in a burst of concrete a moment later, beating his powerful wings to fly in place as he rotated his shoulder. It had hurt, but his near indestructible bones absorbed a lot of the damage. "Funny thing about my heritage..." He smirked. "Did you know that my kind are you demons' natural predators? Y'see, I lost my powers a while back, and on my lil' project to regain what I lost, I learned a lot about myself. But that's a story for AFTER I've eaten you and regained more power!" He raised his arms forward and pointed them at Belial, sprouting thick bone spikes from his forearms, which he fired at the Demon Lord at the rate of a gatling gun.

[Ground Bellow]

Finishing the preparation for her spell, Nera threw her gaze over at Mar and smiled. "Honestly? If I were still a dragon, I would've advised you all to stand back and stay out of my way- but in this case, I want you guys to get him so mad, he'll unsheathe his sword to try and kill you all in a fit of rage. It should not be too hard, your friends have a talent for getting on people's nerves, or so I hear." And with that, she crouched down as if preparing to leap. "Arcanum- ARES!" She commanded, vanishing just after Alexis cast her magic.

Nera instantaneously reappeared above Belial, clad within the Avatar of Ares, a transparent, red, glowing magical shell in the shape of a Greek warrior clad in armor, a gladius, and a huge, round shield. It was roughly the same size of Belial, and it mimicked the movements of Nera, who was at the center of it all, bringing the sword down on the demon lord's head. "Hello again, Lord Belial. You've not changed at all."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The light Alexis conjured traveled fast, as it was supposed to. Belial, however, did not have to do much than present his sheathed sword to the blast of magical energy. The covered sword seemed to vanish it, to claim the energy as its own; it was soon brimming the same color as the spell the elven woman had just produced.

The wolf was in his way. But Alexis had just provided with a method to get rid of him. "Out of my way!" with a mighty swing, Belial bashed the sheathed sword forwards and in Shadow's direction as if it had been a bludgeon, but instead of hitting him, the sheathed katana glowed and sent a powerful zap right back at the oncoming attacker. At the speed he had come to hit him, it would be unavoidable. If the zap connected to Shadow, then all Belial had to do was spin around and bat Shadow like a baseball, to send him in the direction of Nero's bone spikes.

"Shit! Shadow!" Mar widened his eyes, looking at the battle from the indentations on the wall on the building Shadow had made for him as he climbed them. "Gotta hurry, gotta hurry...!" he began making his way up as fast as he would, almost slipping and falling more than once. "Stupid, clawless, human body!"

Moments later, Nera spoke to the demon. He was speaking to her avatar now, and her form was undistinguishable either way. The voice, however, made him cringe and narrow his inhuman yellow eyes, "F'Nerah. Time has treated you well," he calmly retorted. Deep inside, a boiling rage was amassing; centuries in the past, Nera had been the one to seal Belial and his underlings within The Spire, a mistake he wouldn't soon allow to happen once again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"GAHHH SHOCKY!" Shadow grunted as the bolt hit him, luckily since he was in the air and thanks to having no metal on him thanks to Belial's earlier incineration of his clothes and sword the shock did little damage without having a path to the ground. The bone spikes firing at him however wouldn't simply harmlessly pass through him, "Wait a sec," He grinned slightly, "NERO! KEEP FIRING!" he shouted as he turned around, a blur appearing infront of him as he began swinging his blades around himself, slicing the bullets into razor sharp daggers as they continued on their path towards Belial, "Alright, new combo attack!" Shadow chuckled.

OOC: Cause Cross Slash is cool, but it gets old ^_^
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Um, Mar, since when did a blinding light spell = electric attack?

Alexis groaned, getting annoyed by the demon's technique before she had another idea. She closed her eyes and started to meditate behind the others as she started channeling magic through the ground where Belial wouldn't be able to see, especially with Shadow distracting him. You won't be so fortunate when that cheap sword is out of the way. The magic wormed it's way through the ground before rising up like a geyser of power, aiming for Belial's sword-arm and wrist.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The building directly beneath Belial and Nera violently split down the middle and crumbled as the Demon Lord blocked her avatar's overhead attack with the gladius, showing off its offensive ability. This however, came at a heavy price, and Nera had to shrunk the Avatar down to roughly three-fifths of it's original size, and allowed it to continuously shrink just to preserve her magic reserves and stay conscious. It looks like something she could use indefinitely as a dragon would only last five minutes at most before she had to fall back and replenish her mana. She had to make it count. She had to keep his concentration on battling her rather than on their spellcaster, speedster, and powerhouse.

"The Spire has preserved you well, Belial. I'm afraid I'm not quite the match I used to be, after the centuries have crawled by." She smirked, her avatar's arm sprouting multiple canine heads, which latch their snarling jaws around the the saya of Belial's katana. "But you remember Ares, don't you? A far cry from from his glory days, but his blade still thirsts for war."

Nero smirked at Shadow as the wolf pretty much doubled his output. "Never doubted ya for a second! Man you're fast! I call this attack 'Thousands', but with you? Make way for Millions!" He laughed. He considered that Shadow was currently hanging in midair, and his ribs jutted out of his abdomen before shooting out as spear-length white rods for Shadow to use as aerial platforms to jump off from.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Belial's face distended into a passive mellow as he observed the canine heads gnawing at his katana's sheath. "Ah. I see. Your aura's unmistakable, but I don't remember you being a human last time we battled," he said, only having to tug hard to prevent the katana from being yanked away. A smile crept to his lips, "You're not as powerful as you used to be, yet you still are going to try to confine me again? How amusing."

Mar finally hopped onto the ceiling and managed to watch Nera apparently in control and Shadow and Nero preparing a big attack. He couldn't see Alexis because she was preparing her spell, but he was sure he would've heard it if something bad had happened considering the circumstances. Mar thought he might have to just watch things unfold for now, smiling as he watched Nero and Shadow about to strike.

The daggers were flying in Belial's way from behind. He was busy with F'Nerah, it was going to be a direct hit. But that's when a large blast of white suddenly intercepted the millions of daggers flying towards Belial, disintegrating them and forming a 'dust' like cloud which kept absorbing and breaking the bones into particles before they could reach their targets.

Mar's eyes widened, "That can't be!" he blinked, "But we defeated all his allies, how?!" he made his way to the edge of the roof, from where he could see a second glint of light from afar. He caught sight of Prisma, who was holding her crystal staff in the direction of the white cloud which was swallowing Nero's and Shadow's technique. "Oi! What are you doing?!" he began to make his way to Prisma, jumping roof after roof.

He then saw the plump white dragoness hold her hand out in the direction of Belial, using some sort of magic to counter Alexis's attack and dispell it in the very same way she was destroying the combined attack above. "You're all getting in my way. Belial's head is mine." She didn't pay a second thought to F'Nerah, gauging her spiritual energies she was mostly spent.

Belial looked back with the corner of his eye, "So you were stalling, F'Nerah, so your underlings could deal a blow while my guard was down. Now I'm certain you've become unworthy of your title as a Maiden," he laughed, seeing the spells disappear, and thanks to Prisma was now fully aware about the others.

The demon lord, still holding Ares back, held his free hand up. The dark skies suddenly began cackling with lightening, and before anyone could tell, electric discharges began raining everywhere in the perimeter, although they were visibly being aimed at his assailants: Shadow, Nero, and Alexis.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad