Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"Shadow!" Mar shouted, gripping his weapon harder as he tensed at the sight of his friend being burned, "Damn, what is this guy...? Shadow's the fastest guy I know, he shouldn't have been caught off-guard with something as simple as that!"

Belial smiled, "You seem surprised," he spoke with his deep, surreal voice, making Mar clench his teeth together as he put his guard up again, "Your friend is very fast, but you cannot escape the elements. How, then, are you going to escape someone who commands them at this level?"

Mar growled, "Y-you, bastard! Stop getting so cocky!" he began making a dash in Belial's direction, right before a pair of white footpaws fell on his face and kicked him to the floor, "Oof! Ack!"

Using Mar's face as a step, Prisma leaped in the demon lord's direction, "Fool!" he called out to Mar, "Listen you the elf. You are allowing this wretched devil's words sway you in the direction he wants you to!" she bellowed, then flipped in the air as Belial sent another blast of wind her way.

"Hey! What's your problem!" Mar groaned, the imprint of Prisma's paws still on his face, "You didn't have to kick me that hard!"

She landed mere feet away from Belial, who had yet to unsheathe his sword. "You will submit to the light, demon."

"How interesting. A devil tamer, are you not?"

Prisma said nothing and bashed her crystal staff on the floor, which sent a powerful, flashing white shockwave in Belial's direction. The demon lord jumped away to avoid it.

"Quite a rude one, I must say."

"Banter with demons is not my strong point," Prisma smirked, coldly staring at the devilish samurai, "You'll have to forgive me."

Mar got back up to his feet and cringed at the sight of Belial and Prisma getting away from them. He looked over to Shadow and shouted, "Oi! You okay, Shadow?! He destroyed your weapon!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm fine, only damaged my pride... and my fur, my shirt, pants, my sword, but other than that he only damaged my pride." Shadow insisted as he stepped out of the scorched circle of earth, "As for my weapon, well you know the old saying, an eye for an eye, I'd say that weapon of his would make a fine and fair replacement."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alexis smiled a little, glad Shadow had not taken heavy damage after her healing spell. She looked off towards Belial, trying to find a weakness in his movements. "Mar, Shadow, this guy still has one pair of eyes. If we try to flank him, one of us can strike from the back," she uttered softly, making sure to keep their plan a secret from the demon in the back. The elven warrior then brandished her morning star, ready to make a quick strike and back off to distract him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
F'Nerah stood her ground in her crater, her human eyes glowing a smokey white color as she half-whispered, half-chanted an incantation in a lost draconic language. While she prepared her spell, she observed the younger warriors attack. It was rather disorganized and seemingly random, though at the very least Alexis was trying to come up with certain strategies to use. Poor girl.

"Got room for one more?" A shadow loomed over the battlefield before it came crashing down, cracking the ground with its weight, its humongous wings spread. Nero's muzzle and arms were caked in demon's blood, which he wiped off sloppily with the back of his hand. He was lazily chewing on something that must have been the remains of his last victim, shadowy wisps of dark matter escaped from his fur and made it look like his body was smouldering, or smoking. "I think it's time for the main course."

F'Nera almost canceled her spell in surprise when she heard his voice. He had left before everyone else to try and regain the powers he lost, and he hasn't been seen since. He looked like he had regained his original form at the very least, and was no longer stuck in his quadruped Shadowulf form.

Nero raised a foot and stomped back down, several dozen swords, from sleek katanas to gigantic claymores rose from the ground around him, all alabaster white and made of dense bone, much more powerful than tempered steel, while the fibrous and porous material was still lighter than titanium. The horned wolf reached for and pulled a zweihander and a claymore up for his own personal use, propping one up on his shoulder while extending the other and pointing it directly at Belial.

"Guys, the weapons are on me." He smirked, showing off bloodied white fangs. "Literally."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Nero!" Mar called out with a smile, "That's great, you're alright!" he grinned, pumping a fist in the air. He then frowned, "Huh? You're only gonna make swords? Mm, oh well, Shadow needs them the most. Hey, go grab your weapons, Shadow! We'll go help Prisma!" he said, and with that, leaped in the direction where Prisma and Belial were facing off.

"Pride."

"What was that?"

"Pride. It's what prevents you from cooperating with others, is it not?" Belial put up his sheath again, literally batting a volley of holy shots, "You are with abandon for the others. If not fighting with them, then they are going to get in our way."

Prisma firmly stared at Belial with a smile, "Finally, non-worthless words pass a demon's lips," she nodded as they clashed, then suddenly both demon lord and devil tamer disappeared from sight.

Mar skidded to a halt, "What?! They... they're gone!" the young human male said, darting left and right, "Where'd they go?!"

A demonic roar was heard not too far away. The building behind Mar wildly shook as the third story floor's west wall blew apart with Belial leaping backwards, and a gigantic white fist coming from inside, Prisma riding on it.

"W-wow. It's huge! Awesome!" Mar's eyes bulged in admiration as he looked up at the secluded fight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow grabbed a pair of the long katanas, pulling them out of the ground and holding them for a second, "Hmmm," He grinned as he sheathed the blades, suddenly running down the street a few feet, still holding the sword handles, a grin on his face as the lamposts lining the side of the street suddenly split apart and fell over, "Very nice. Light yet durable, I can move even faster with these babies." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I was under the impression that swords were popular!" Nero shrugged. "-Also, they're easy to make. One blade, one hilt, go nuts! The only thing easier to make is a staff, and everyone knows those are lame. I'll make other weapons if ya cover me though." He added, his eyes tracking Prisma and Belial's movements until he looked up at the building. "Hey! Come back here with my full-course meal, damnit! Who IS that anyway?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Too slow!" Belial leaped from the roof in front of the four story building Prisma's demon was in and then suddenly the thin metallic sound of something cutting through was heard. Belial kicked the large fist on the knuckles to bound himself away, and then then its fingers began falling off in a bloody waterfall.

Prisma grunted as she heard her demon subordinate cry out in pain, and ordered it to attack again.

"Some demon lord, apparently" Mar added, turning around to look at Nero, "Dibs on the demon huntress' booty, though, I saw her first!" he poked his own chest as it swelled out in manly pride.

A piece of concrete then flew in and smashed against Mar's back, knocking him to the ground. Hard.

"I heard that."

"Oi... you're fighting me," Belial mentioned, as if it wasn't obvious already.

Mar's leg twitching, he quickly got back up to his feet, "Damn. First she doesn't fall for me, then she rushes off to hog the monster I was gonna help her with, and now she hits me..." he chuckled. "Oh yeah, she's heads over heels for me. Oi, Shadow! Done showing off? Let's climb!" he waved his swallow around at his wolf friend.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I appreciate the help, Nero. I'll keep this just in case." Though Alexis was going to stick to her morning star, she grabbed one of the spare bone swords and holstered it in her belt where her usual weapon lay after battle. She then ran up swiftly to where Prisma had just struck Mar, and shook her head at the demon tamer. "Mar, perhaps you should wait until the battle before you try to court the ice queen, yes?" She then started to climb up the building by running up the side swiftly to join in the battle again.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"On it dude!" Shadow grinned as ran towards the wall, building up enough momentum to run straight up it as he slashed at the side of the building, leaving deep hand and foot holds for the others that didn't have his speed, flipping through the air as he reached the top, landing safely on the roof as he pointed one of the blades at the large demon, "YOU! You owe me a new shirt," he glanced down, "And pants." he added.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad