Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
OOC: Nope, it just got knocked out of her hands. And I guess Alexis will hang back for support since she has healing magic, and long range holy spells. XP

Alexis readied the holy charge in her morning star, before using it to cast a shield spell on the fighting party going into the battle against Belial. "I'd rather get in the fray myself, but I can keep us safe from the back this time."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ten bucks says it's Shadow or Mar, twenty says both." Katt chuckled as she skidded to a halt, adjusting her own weaponry, "Hah, Shadow, called it."

"Wow, so much for gratitude. Come on battle's are always more fun when it's a a five on one beatdown." He smiled as he tapped his blade.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: 'kay. Since Alexis is gonna support from the back, Mar's stepping in.

IC:

Standing on the opposite side of Prisma Shadow was, Mar appeared and began stretching his arm, circling it up and down while holding a hand over his sore shoulder, "Well, we just beat a guy three times this one's size. Nothing we can't handle!" he grinned, grabbing a tight hold over the huge double-bladed oarblade. "This may not be Mastermune, but it'll have to do!"

Prisma's eyes narrowed, choosing to ignore Mar from the get-go. She had already warned them that she wouldn't fight for them. Belial patiently waited and observed the trio, "If you really want to battle me in a group, you better find more people, because at this rate this will merely be a small warm up for me."

OOC: Nera and Ereth should step forwards now~
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hm, someone's a bit too big for his britches." Ereth chuckled as he stepped forward, stretching his beefy arms a bit. "C'mon, let's go. I've been waiting for a good target to test my more powerful magics on."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Tch..." Nera twirled her heavy hybrid weapon around like a bo staff as a warm-up, the weighted, glowing edge cut through the air and made a powerful wooshing sound as it picked up wind before she stuck it into the ground, fragmenting the concrete beneath her into a tiny crater. "Normally, I would've stayed back until I got a better feel for my new body and it's weaknesses, but right now, I'll have to settle with learning by experience."

And with that, the woman stepped forward as well.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Five against one? ...Very well," Belial smiled, suddenly discarding his grayish robes for the winds to carry away. The Demon was a tall humanoid grazed with stitches and battle scars all over his naked, toned body; only a white sheet of loin cloth served to cover his privates and back. His blank eyes and sinister but overall calm smile spelled the confidence he held over this battle.

"Hah, show off, eh? I can top that!" Mar chuckled, tensing up to bulge all of his powerful muscles, which he didn't have. "Huh? Oh waitaminute, I can't," he laughed a bit, half-disappointed, as he remembered he wasn't in his dragon form.

"You must know something, mortals," Belial continued, "You are about to learn why my kind of high-level demons hide behind our subordinates," his smile became cold and static as he blankly stared up at the sky, "The discharge in energy you felt earlier was just me materializing in this plane of existance. You all must be pretty powerful, honestly. Had you been normal mortals, you would've just succumbed to the power and faded away into nothingness," he looked back down, holding his arm out while holding a sheathed katana.

"Come at once, mortals. Have a taste of my Blade of Reject!" the demon lord boomed. Lightening struck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Of course, the one giant monster we fight that's wearing nothing but a loin-cloth and it has to be male. Is there no justice in this world!?" Shadow complained loudly. His eyes dropped onto the demon's sheathed katana, a grin formin on his lips, "When we kick his ass I call dibs on the cool sword." He smiled as he grabbed his own blade, crouching down before kicking off the ground, dashing across the ground at incredible speeds before drawing his blade and swinging it down at the demon's chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Fool! Don't charge unprepared!" Prisma yelled as Shadow leapt towards Belial, who didn't budge at all.

The demon was coldly staring at Shadow, as if glaring, but much calmer. He put his weapon up and stopped the wolf's slash with the sheath, "It's preposterous to think a mortal of your impetuousness could even dream of handling Decepcion," he said, then with a gentle flick of his fingers sent a strong air current to blast Shadow away from him. "My turn," he said.

Leaping back to gain distance between them, Belial lowered his weapon arm and lifted the other, opening his palm. "Burn!" he shouted, as if he was commanding the very elements. And as if that had been the case, the ground under Shadow began glowing red, before a pillar of fire shot out in attempt to damage him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow grunted as the strong gust of wind hit him, knocking him away from the demon, "Sonuva, you're cheap tricks won't save you from... oh shit," he thought aloud as he noticed the ground underneath him glowing a bright red before erupting, engulfing the wolf in a torrent of flames. As the smoke slowly died Shadow growled loudly as he stood in the scorched area that remained, throwing away the melted remains of his sword, his clothes burned away and hanging off him in shreds, "That, was my last, sword, AND MY FAVORITE SHIRT!" He roared with anger.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't give in to anger, you need to think out a strategy, Shadow." Alexis directed a curative ray through the rays of the sun, helping to heal Shadow where the flames penetrated his armor, before she returned her attention to the demon. "Let's see how you handle a thousand points of light." She focused the solar energy she had been collecting to fire a ray of holy magic, burning her reserves to give the others a chance to get in close.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions