Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Duamutef / Yumi RP)
Ascending to his knees, Dua gently placed his hard cock at the entrance to her pussy. Leaning forward, he gently kissed Yumi's forehead.

"Are you ready?" he asked.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi smiled while nodding to him. "Yes I'm ready." She replies, becoming more wet.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua gently placed another kiss, this time on Yumi's lips. As he did this, he pushed forward, sliding into her.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi kissed back, smiling as she did and moaned as she felt the feeling of Dua's cock going into her.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua began thrusting into her, enjoying the feeling. He began to pick up speed, grunting softly with each thrust.

Yumi spreads her legs out a bit more, moaning as Dua starts to thrust into her and she starts to kiss him more.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua kissed Yumi in return, carefully inserting his tongue into her mouth. His thrusts continued to pick up speed, until he reached the peak of his ability, still grunting with each motion.

Yumi opened her mouth, letting Dua's tongue into her mouth, she started moaning louder as she kept kissing Dua, loving the feeling of him inside of her.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua slid completely into her, placing himself deep inside her. He continued to kiss Yumi as he began to gently squeeze her breasts.

Yumi grabbed Dua's back as he put all of his cock in her making herself get even more wet. She didn't stop kissing Dua or moaning as he was teasing her breasts.
Creative Minds
The OCA