Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Duamutef / Yumi RP)
Five hours had passed when Duamutef awoke from his nap. He slowly blinked the sleep from his eyes as he stared down at the girl sleeping with him. He smiled and gently shook her awake.

"Yumi," he whispered, placing a hand on the girls back, "Yumi, wake up,"

After a few minutes of trying, he began to lick the tip of her nose in an attempt to awaken her.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi slowly opened her eyes as she heard Dua calling her name. She stretched and cuddled Dua a little before saying, "Y-Yes? What is it?" she asked as she was still half as sleep.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"I woke up and got lonely," the Jackal said, looking back at the girl with a smile, "So I woke you up, I hope you don't mind."

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
"Ow, you where getting lonely." I got up a little and started to hug Dua. "It's ok that you woke me, we can have more time together." She says and smiles at him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua hugged Yumi in return.

"We can do what ever you wish," he said, smiling.

Yumi scratched her. "Well we could.." She stopped as she heard the phone ring. "One sec." Yumi said and picked up the phone.

"Hello? This is Yumi who is speaking?" Yumi said.
"Hello Yumi, this is your mother, me and your father is coming up to see you tomorrow. We will be there by 10. Bye." Yumi's mother said.

Yumi put the phone down and looked shocked. She put her hands over her heads and said, "Why, why now?"
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua watched as Yumi's expression switched. He gently placed a hand on her shoulder,

"What's wrong, Yumi?" he asked, concerned

Yumi looked at Dua and said, "My parents are coming over tomorrow, they don't know about me buying you and they would kill me if they found out. I'm dead!" Yumi said and put her head to the floor.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"It'll be okay," Dua said, running his hand up and down her back, attempting to be reassuring, "You will think of something."

Yumi started to think and came up with an idea. "Why don't you be my boyfriend tomorrow?" She asks and started to wonder what his answer would be.
Creative Minds
The OCA