Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Duamutef / Yumi RP)
Following Yumi to the dressing room, Dua spoke.

"I suppose that would be necessary," he said, walking quickly to keep up.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi opens the dressing room door, lets Dua in and shuts the door. The dressing room was pretty big and she started to get undress.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua removed his shirt, dropping it to the floor. He gave a small stretch, trying to release the crik in his neck, to no avail.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I took of my trousers and looked at Dua. "Your sexy with your shirt of." She smiles and gives Dua a kiss.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua gently returned the kiss.

"But, you look sexy no matter what you are wearing," he said, beginning to unbutton his pants.

Yumi grins and kisses Dua deeply, not caring where she was she wanted him badly. She pressed her body against his smiling while she kept kissing him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua returned her kiss, sensing her lust. He placed his hands on her bottom and lifted her up, supporting her while they kissed.

Yumi kept kissing him, wrapping my legs and arms around him as he picked her up. "I want you know, I-I think I like you more than ever." She said honestly kissing him again.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua returned her kiss again.

"I think I like you, as well," he said before beginning to kiss and lick her neck. A quick twitch of one of his legs caused his now unbuttoned pants to drop, leaving him in his boxers.

Yumi smiled at him, removing her bra and thong she looked at Dua. "I'm giving you permistion to do anything to me." She says smiling at him and wanting him to play with her body badly.
Creative Minds
The OCA