Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Duamutef / Yumi RP)
Dua lifted his arms and spread his legs, feeling slightly awkward as he did so. He looked around, seeing that Yumi had already disappeared to a different section of the store.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Danny starts to measure his body, after her did Danny wrote down his measurements. "Well, I see you have a good size body."

Yumi started to look around and found two dresses already. "These are nice, see if they fit first." Yumi smiles and walks over to the men's side of the store and see's Dua.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Uh," Dua said, feeling strange from the other male talking about his body, "Thanks."

The jackal turned his head to see Yumi approaching.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Danny looked at Yumi and walked up to her. "Ok, here are his measurements, you can help him search for a nice suit over there for him."

Yumi smiles and takes the measurements of Danny. "Thank you." she walks up to Dua. "First suit, then see if it fits you." she smiles and winks at Dua.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Okay," Dua said, finding Yumi's wink somewhat discomforting. Hoping he wouldn't look ridiculous at the end of the evening, he decided to go with whatever Yumi's choice of suit was.

Yumi walked up to the suits and found two nice, suits that was the right size for Dua. She made sure the suits didn't look stupid or disgusting and showed them to Dua. "Do you like them, or do you want to find another suit for you?" she asks and smiles at him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"These are good," Dua said, admiring the clothing, "Have you found yourself a dress yet?"

"Yes I have found two." Yumi shows him two dresses, one that is black with a silver strand at the side and the other is a dark blue dress with little diamond hearts on the side. "Do think they'll suit me?" she asked.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"They suit you perfectly," Dua said, looking the dresses over.

Yumi smiled and held Dua's hand. "Come on, we need to see if these clothes fit us." Leads him to the dressing rooms while holding his hand.
Creative Minds
The OCA