Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Duamutef / Yumi RP)
Dua returned the hug, smiling as he did so. He then reached forward and opened the door, holding it ajar for Yumi.

"After you," he said.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi smiled at Dua as he opened the door. "Thank you." She said.

A man suddenly appeared walking up to Yumi. "Miss Izaco, what a pleasure to see you in here again. May we help you with anything?"

Yumi was shocked that the man see her straight away. "Hello Danny. I need some help, my mother and father are coming down and I need a new dress, so does my new boyfriend need two new suits." she says and smiles.

Danny looks at Dua and smiles back at Yumi. "That's a good new boyfriend you have there, not like the others you have had."

Yumi shock her head, knowing that she wanted to forget what happened with her and her other ex.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua placed his hands behind his back, stretching slightly as Yumi spoke to the employee.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Danny looked at Yumi change her look. "I'm so sorry I brought it up, does your new boyfriend know about your ex?"

Yumi shock her head, she looked at Dua and looked back. "I'd rather not tell him." She says and then looks back at Dua. "Hunny, come over here, Danny if going to help you with your new suits." She says and smiles.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Stepping over to stand by Yumi, Dua looked at the employee.

"Alright," he said, slightly bouncing on his digitigrade feet, "What do I have to do?"

Danny looked at Yumi before answering Dua. "What colour do you want the suits?

Yumi thinks and then answers, "I would say, a black one and a blue one please."

Danny smiled. "Thank you," he said and looked at Dua. "What's your name please?" he asked in a kind voice.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"I'm Dua," the jackal replied, smiling as he spoke.

Danny smiled. "Dua, come with me, I will help you find a suit."

Yumi smiled and looked at Dua. "I wont be long, I'm going to look for a new dress in the women section."
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Okay," Dua said, following the employee.

Danny takes Dua straight into the men's part of the store, he takes out a measuring tape. "I need to measure you first before looking for a suit for you. Could you put your arms out and legs a part please." Danny asked in a kind voice.
Creative Minds
The OCA