Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Duamutef / Yumi RP)
"I'm ready," Dua replied. He stood from the bed.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi quickly opened a large draw and taken out two helmets. She gave Due one of the helmets before heading down stairs and opening the front door and waited for Dua to follow her.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua followed Yumi and stepped out through the front door, holding the helmet beneath his arm.

"Where is your bike?" he asked, turning to face Yumi.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
"Its just around the corner." Yumi says and shuts the door. She goes around the corner and goes on her red/black motorbike and looked at Dua. "Ok, when we go, hold onto me tight please. I don't want you falling of."
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua climbed onto the bike behind Yumi and wrapped his arms around her, weaving his fingers together on the other side of her body, locking himself in place.

"Ready," he said.

Yumi started the motorbike and slowly went out of the lane. She goes into the road and speeds up, going quickly past cars, dodging and made a sharp turn left and stopped outside a posh shop. "Where here, can you take your collar of please." She asks after turning of the motorbike.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua reached around to the back of his neck and began pulling at the leather strap. Sadly, as the collar was designed not to be removed by its wearer, the jackal could not get it off.

"Uh," he said, turning to Yumi, "I can't."

Yumi gets of the motorbike and goes behind Dua and starts to remove the collar. "I think you don't need a collar, I really hate it when people but them on the people that they own. You don't have to wear it." She takes the collar off and puts it in her pocket and looks at him in the eyes and says. "You look much more better with it of you."
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua gently ran his fingers over his neck, feeling the lack of leather. He then looked back at Yumi.

"Thank you," he said, giving a small smile.

Yumi smiled at Dua "Your welcome," she says, before she enters the clothes shop she gives Dua a hug while kissing him.
Creative Minds
The OCA