Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Duamutef / Yumi RP)
"Of course, I will be your boyfriend for the day," Dua replied with a smile, "I wouldn't want you getting in trouble!"
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi gives Dua a long kiss then pulls back and says, "Thank you so much." She then hugs Dua.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"It's no problem at all," Dua said, returning her hug, "But I'm not sure that I will be a very impressive boyfriend. After all, I'm not the best looking."

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi remembered, "Your cute, but my family is posh. I have to take you to town in a bit to get you a suit." she says and keeps hugging him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"I will try my best to be classy," he said, "Anything particular I should know about them?"

"Yes, please try and be with me at all times. And they don't like bad manners." She says and gets of the bed. "We'd better get changed quickly, the store shuts in an hour and a half." Yumi walks towards the wardrobe.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua collected his clothes and put them on. Once he was fully dressed, he sat on the bed and waited for Yumi.

Yumi but on a black dress and her high heels. She turned around and said, "Well, where taking the motorbike. You ok with it, its the fastest way there." She says and winks at him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Okay then," he said, then he noticed Yumi's choice of shoe, "How do you plan on driving a motorcycle in high heels?"

Yumi smiled, "I'll take them of when I'm riding." She says and giggles. "You ready?"
Creative Minds
The OCA