Join our server on Discord

Slaves to Passion (Kalyx / Yumi RPG)
Groaning even more, Kalyx breaks their kiss, gasping and panting. Looking down at his erection, he watches and stares as the vulpine jacks and wrists his masted member. "Uhhnn! Kita! Gods!...you're making me feel so good!" Slipping one claw down between her furry thighs, the amorous reptile begins to rub and poke at her crotch; wanting her to feel the same.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita made a soft moan as Kalyx starts to poke and rub her crotch, she continues to wank his cock of, and starts to tease his balls.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Enticed by her busy paws and sensuous kiss, the dragon furthers his amorous efforts. Feeling her crotch's warmth and wetness, Kalyx strokes her deeper; inserting two fingers into Kita's fur-lined, tender and tight pussy. "Ooooo...how do you like that, Kita?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita made a soft moan as Kalyx put his two fingers in her tight pussy, she continued to wank Kalyx cock. "Yes...Kalyx. That feels so...good."
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Wanting to pleasure her more, the big blue dragon lets the sexy vixen recline fully back upon his immense, soft bed. As her shapely, furry legs drape from the edge of the mattress, Kalyx kneels down slowly, between them; his fingers now rubbing her slick wetness over her open lips.

"If you would, could you spread you legs open a bit for me, Kita. I want to try something...uh...different.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz