Join our server on Discord

Slaves to Passion (Kalyx / Yumi RPG)
This RPG is exclusively for Kalyx & Yumi to post in.

No other posters, please!

Name: Kalyx Kyrian
Species: Dragon
Height: 7' 2" (2.08 m)
Weight 250 lbs., 114 kg. (18 stone)
Description:
- Midnight blue/black iridescent scales, lighter gray chest & underbelly scales.
- Winged; can fly rather easily.
- Muscular, athletic body, but not overly ripped.
- Shoulder-length black hair.
- Orange-yellow reptilian eyes.
- Two bone-colored, curved & pointed horns, about 1 m. long.
- Triangular, indigo-colored, semi-rigid plates running down along spine, from neck to tail, ending in a soft, flat, diamond-shaped fin at tail's tip.
- Long, forked tongue.
- Sheathed, purplish-pink, reptilian organ; 10" x 2", when fully erect.
Background/personality: Growing up in orphanages in Russia, Kalyx is raised by many, uncaring nannies and foster workers. Striking out on his own at 11, the dragon travels westward, finding work and lodging any way and where he can. Wary, jaded and untrusting, he puts up a good-natured facade in order to interact and communicate with others; hiding his inner misery and depression. Working long hours by 16, Kalyx finds he can only trust and count on himself to pull himself out of the poverty that is Eastern and Middle Europe. Moving to England before 18, he establishes his first metal-works shop, building the entire store by hand.

It's the Middle Ages, Medieval times, far away in the English countryside. Kalyx, a prosperous and hard-working, young dragon, has recently purchased a plot of land, overlooking the small village of Cravenshire. This property, complete with castle, sits atop the foothills of a nearby mountain.

Having amassed his fortune with a network of metal-smith shops along the neighboring towns and villages, the dragon felt it was time to move into a dwelling better-suited for a creature of his wealth and relative power. Although, excepting for this purchase, he was never one to flaunt and/or brag.

Being the hands-on and take-control type of business person he was, the reptile rarely took advantage leisurely life he could have. Instead, he often flew town to town, overseeing most aspects of each of his nine shops. His business, Kyrian Metalworx, was known throughout the land as a manufacturer of reliable, affordable armor-wear and weaponry (swords, daggers, knives, etc.). Thus, to Kalyx, the quality of his products reflected directly to his integrity and reputation.

Regardless of his work ethic, the busy dragon needed to reduce his work load and relax, somewhat. So, with the hiring of three dependable regional managers, the dragon turned his attention to the upkeep of his newly-purcahsed castle and surrounding property.

Being that slavery was so prevalent and more-or-less encouraged, Kalyx flew into the western end of the village (the slave district) and paid upfront for a slave, handling and delivery to his address, sight-unseen. He quickly departed into the town, attending to other necessary errands and affairs.

After a satisfying lunch and an hour of recreational flying, the dark-blue reptile returned home to find a portable, locked, wrought-iron cage sitting near the entrance of his stone-laden castle. (the lock's key hanging from his front door's weathered, brass doorknob) Inside the enclosure; a young, slender vixen, sat cross-legged upon the keep's wooden plank floor.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Kita
Species: Fox
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: Slim
Breast size: DD
Eye colour: Light blue
Furr: Red
Background: When Kita was born her parents couldn't pay there bills for the house so they sold there daughter into slavery since she was 5 months old. She was trained up when she was 5 years of age. When she turn 9 she has more serious training but she tried to escape many times. Since then she has been chained up and been treated horrible by her trainers. But when she turned 14 she was put into slavery. Kita was sold many times but the Masters/Mistresses would always return her as they didn't want her. After her she has turned 16 she had stopped being sold and was taken to a training camp where she was beaten.
Personality: Kita is somewhat shy and nervous at meeting new people since she has been a slave. She doesn't like that much things to do except for reading, drawing and swimming.
Likes: Being treated with respected by her master/mistress.
Hates: Getting beaten and getting treated with no respect.

IC:
Kita sat there afraid waiting to see who her new master/mistress was. She had her head staring to the floor. As she heard the door open her ears lifted up and looked to see a dark blue dragon, Kita was a little afraid as she had heard rumors of dragons from other slaves.
oss-legged upon the keep's wooden plank floor.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
The tall dragon looked down at the slave girl for a moment, quickly thinking of something to say. This whole master/slave thing was new to Kalyx and he was trying to make sure his first words and voice conveyed authority and confidence, yet not too extreme or overbearing. Snatching the large keyring from his front doorknob, the reptile quickly unlocked the cage and swung open its creaking door to his right.

"Come! Get up and step out from that cage...uh, Miss. You have nothing to fear from me."

"I'm Kalyx Kyrian, your new master." Gods, that does sound strange for me to say aloud.

OOC: Kira, if you didn't already know, you can use the italics button (the slanted "I") to signify what a character is thinking. Just highlight the words and click on the button.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Thanks :D

Kita got up and walked out of the cage. "Yes master." She said and stood there waiting for her masters orders. Why am I here? I wish I could get out of this some how
Creative Minds
The OCA
Noticing how dirty, tattered and tired the young vixen looked, the dragon continues speaking to her, directly.

"I've had a couple of trunks of items purchased for you, from some of the local clothiers in the village." Kalyx points to them, set squarely against the stone castle wall.

"I had a female valet, from the slave district, select them for you. She had your measurements, so...hopefully they will fit. Also, if you'd like to clean up, first...there's a fully stocked bathroom, water already heating on a it's own wood stove."

Lifting up both of trunks, one under each arm, Kalyx pushes open the large, creaking wooden front door. "Now, please follow me. This is a large castle, so I'll lead the way, uh...Miss..Miss...?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita had her head to the floor while she walked with her new master. "Yes master." She said and then watched as her master move something around. She then looked at him and answered, "My name is Kita, master." She said as she looked at him. "Thank you for being kind to me master." she said.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Kita?...what a lovely name.

Entering his vast castle, the dragon leads the way through a labyrith of hallways and stone passages.

"You are more than welcome, Kita. Even though I'm new to this slavery "thing", I'd could not and would never mistreat or abuse anyone. It's just not in my nature." He smiles down to her.

Leading her, finally, to the guest bathroom, Kalyx ushers her inside; setting one of the large trunks just inside the doorway.

"There's a generous selection of clothing and undergarments within this trunk. I hope they're to you're liking. Again, this bathroom is fully stocked, with whatever you might need; including the heated water on the stove." Turning to his right, Kalyx points out a small length of hanging rope. "This pull rings a small bell on the other side of the wall. When you're ready to exit, ring it twice, so that I know that you're finished. In the meantime, I'll prepare you quarters...the room, in which, you'll be staying."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita followed her master and smiled a little for the first time in ages as he talked to her. As she entered the bathroom she was surprised as she hasn't had a proper was in ages. "Yes master, I won't forget." She says as she looks at her master. Wow, he is much more nicer than the other masters I've had.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Carting her other trunk up to her bedroom, Kalyx sets it gently at the foot of her bed. Turning around to exit, he stops short and looks about the place.

*sigh* I hope this room is to Kita's liking. Being a slave owner, now, I know I'm supposed to be direct, demanding and restrictive...but, that's just not me. And being that she's the first female I've been in this close of contact with, shouldn't matter to me, I thought. But that's just not the case. I'm feeling apprehension, anxiety and a bit of fear. Is this normal for a male, or what?

Descending the immense curved staircase, Kalyx tends to dinner in the kitchen, which he had started cooking hours before.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Once Kita's new master had left the bathroom she had taken all of her clothes of and put them on the side. Before she even got into the bath she made sure that the temperature wasn't to hot. After that Kita got into the bath and started to wash her body. My new master is different to the others, he seems more kind

After Kita had washed her body, she grabbed a towel and drying her body until it was dry enough. She opened one of the trunks only to her surprise to find clean dresses and some undergarments. Kita smiled and put on the undergarments before looking to see what dress she should wear to please her master. She looked through many until she found a black dress that she liked. After putting on the dress she put the clothes other clothes back.

Before Kita rang the bell she went up to the mirror and brushed her hair, making it look more tidy. "Well, I'm done, better let my new master now." She said to herself and walked up to the rope, pulled the rope twice and waited at the door for her master.
Creative Minds
The OCA