Join our server on Discord

Slaves to Passion (Kalyx / Yumi RPG)
"Stage?", the reptile retorts puzzled, cocking his head slightly. "I didn't know there were 'stages'."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"There are where I come from, the kissing is the first then it goes on and on. But if you want, we could just, do it with out the stages?" she smiles at him and licks his nose.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Smiling nervously, Kalyx laughs and wriggles his muzzle. "Yeah, let's justy continue without the stages thing, Kita. I don't want to think any more than I have to. Though, I am liking what we've been doing, so far."

He sits back, once again, on the edge of the bed; eager for what's coming next.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita moved closer, she sat on his lap looking forward at Kalyx, smiling. "Do you want me now, or shall we play with each other for a bit?" she asks, waggling her tail as she looks at Kalyx.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Of course, I want you Kita...", Kalyx flexes his wings slightly, his tail wagging happily, as well. "But why don't we play a bit, first." *snickers* "I have a good feeling that I'm going to enjoy doing this."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita kissed Kalyx softly, she brought her paw to his cock, she started to rub it, smiling through the kiss as she did.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Flinching slightly, he smiles in return; still holding their kiss. Raising both claws, ever-so gently, he grasps them around the vixen's slender ribcage; raising them up until he touches both breasts.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita continues to kiss Kalyx, waggling her tail as she did, she starts to wank him of slowly, speeding up from time to time.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Moaning from her efforts, the dragon opens his mouth, yet holds their kiss. With his cock thickening and tightening within her taunting grasp, the dragon strokes and fondles her boobs, thumbing his digits over her protruding, fur-lined nipples.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita makes a soft moan as Kalyx starts to tease me, kissing him more, she waggles her tail more and continues to wank him of while kissing him.
Creative Minds
The OCA