Join our server on Discord

Slaves to Passion (Kalyx / Yumi RPG)
*extending both claws, Kalyx reaches around Kita's vupline physique and unfastens her bra, from behind; slowly pulling it away from her body*

"H-how's that?" *gasp*
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita watch Kalyx as he unfastened her bra, when it was done she looked at Kalyx. "Thank you, its fine." Kita took of her bra showing her breasts to Kalyx and putting her bra on top of her dress.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Eying her intenly, the dark-blue dragon breathes deep; his heartbeat now pounding heavy in his chest. "You're more beautiful, Kita...more than any other female I have ever seen."

Coaxing her closer, Kalyx grasps the edges of her thin, form-fitting underwear and slowly pulls them down.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita smiles and kisses Kalyx softly on the lips and looked back at him. "Thank you Kalyx, you are so kind to me," she said smiling at him, feeling a little funny as he pulls down my underwear.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Awestruck by her naked beauty, Kalyx mouth drops open. Carefully getting up from the floor, he stands up before her; letting his colorful Oriental sash slip away.

He hugs her lovingly. "Oh, KIta!"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita was a little shocked as he hugged her, but smiled and hugged him back, loving the feeling of his hug.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Blushing heavily, the towering dragon takes a step back; his masted purplish-pink organ now fully in view. "I guess we can head over to my bed, now. It's much softer and bigger than this old rug."

Kalyx ushers her over to his bed. An immmense, dragon-sized, four-posted, covered bed; plush with thick, soft pillows and linens.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita smiles and looks at Kalyx. "Good idea." she walks over to his bed, and stands by the edge, and feels the soft bed before sitting down on it.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Sitting down beside her, the dragon stretches back his long tail, and pushes his rear slightly onto the firm, tall mattress. He turns to he, "How's about starting off with a kiss? *blushes heavily* Heh...this is all new to me, Kita."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita smiled at Kalyx, "Do you want me to help you as your new to this?" she asks Kalyx, her paw touching his claw.

Creative Minds
The OCA