Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 3!
(07-28-2010 05:21 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: If the show makes X3 + Star Blade to be X4, that'd be really lame.

Google Shoutmon X4. It's already official, and has been for a long time.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
It's already official, then. Lame D:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(07-28-2010 06:40 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: If you mean the digivolutions, I don't know, haven't watched season 5. If you mean megas as a whole, you're missing Lilithmon & etc.

Of course I mean the digivolutions!

(07-29-2010 09:05 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: Google Shoutmon X4. It's already official, and has been for a long time.

Unless is from bandai site, we dont really know for sure... one thing is having the name already and the other is how it will evolve...
I am always wondering if there's another Digixros that is stronger than X4..Not to mention kept under wraps...Just for the final showdown against Baguramon.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
There's always a stronger Evo. They're just not showing it yet.
(07-31-2010 01:30 PM)UnknownH Wrote: There's always a stronger Evo. They're just not showing it yet.

Hopefully so. And we can wonder what it is.... Some sort of true Digixros?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
And if a 'true' Digixros exists, then there must be a 'false' or 'virus' Digixros or something. I wanna see an ultrastrong Shoutmon form all pissed off.

If Rowdy Rocker makes him look like a berserker, I can't really imagine how crazy he'll look if he's tainted. <3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(07-31-2010 05:15 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Unless is from bandai site, we dont really know for sure... one thing is having the name already and the other is how it will evolve...

Sorry, but Shoutmon x4 was one of the first Xros Wars digimon revealed back in April.

But we still don't know the evolution requirements, I bet those DigiMemorys would be needed...

Plus what I say was that x3 plus starblade cant be x4, that would be really lame!
http://wikimon.net/Shoutmon_x4
http://wikimon.net/Shoutmon

There. Question solved.