Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 3!
Major highlights:

It appears MadLeomon is finally defeated--

Dorurumon is DoruLUmon in the data scan at the end of the eppy--

This marks the first time all three main Digimon evolve together--

Evil Touma kicks the snot out of Shoutmon and company--

Lilithmon and company showed up...one of the Digimon was shaded out in this episode so as to not reveal his *secret* identity!

Next episode it looks like we meet Kamemon again...a BIG eyed Kamemon.>.>

Lilymon is in this episode too!

Major bummer--

NO real development for Dorulumon as of yet but is kickass. Geez, why do they always tease us?!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
That bloated pic of Mad Leo and the appearance of X3 at the preview strongly suggested the Digital Zombie Lion man's inevitable end, just like those of his kind before him.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
He may be gone now. But the manga's chapter 2 there is seemed to combine both episodes 2 and 3.
Kiriha said: "I want him." Take your guesses.

Also, Voltronmon. I didn't have to look twice to see the head was a revamped Omnimon's head. Did anyone notice that? Looks badass, because Omnimon's badass, but that final attack looked kinda dumb. Like Commander Beef in RockMan.exe.

Anyone making pairings already? I'd write about Shoutmon x Akari, Shoutmon x Lillymon, Akari x Lillymon and Shoutmon x Taiki. They all fit, kinda. Too bad digivolutions for the heroes are all mechs though, because Shoutmon's too little for Lillymon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
When has that stopped anyone?
It's always nice to ponder redundant things, gives people random stuff to talk about. Plus I don't see how you couldn't find my commentary ironic, Unknown, given that people claim I oversized equipment on digimon in my lemons.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I mean size won't stop anyone. They will ship anyone.

Anyway, My thoughts.

Now we finally get Kiriha and Nene here. Should be fun to see them interact more with our heroes.

MailBirdramon and his rock hammer...wang. huh. That'll hopefully not grow to a big meme.

How many things can the Pickmon do? Next week is an Ax.

Speaking of which, they're the X for Shoutmon X4 if I remember right.

Still, X3 was cool. As was Dorulumon.

What's the thing on Tactimon's back?

Plus Ba'almon. Beelzemon level or not?

Neptunemon is next week and that is awesome.

And according to some, Taiki is launcher or a thousand ships. Oh boy. Just watch the fanfiction. Anyone see any yet?

Another good ep and we get more plot and hopfully, MadLeomon is now dead. I'd make a funny comparison but it's late.

Can't wait for next week. Plot, More Digimon not on TV yet, and something else I'm sure.
I enjoyed seeing a human use the Star Blade. It was nice to see something used outside of conventional battle.

I kind of wish Kiriha would have swooped in and took the Crown Code like the bastard he his. I mean if he really wanted one so bad that he felt the need to enlist Taiki, the kid he just beat down, to go get them...yeah, I don't know, he'll end up good in the end of course, so I suppose they don't need to waste their time making him too "bad".

Also, it was interesting to see that they could reload other Digimon from the Xros Loader...

I'm still curious as to the next Xros Loader color...I'm guessing green or yellow based on the color of the Digimon who hang out with her, but purple is also a strong possiblity as well.

Dorulumon will be back before we know it, but X3 was cool to see in action...I'm thinking what if they could Digixros with the other Digixros from other humans? Shoutmon X4 Digixros with MetalGreymon (isn't that what they are calling the Xros of Mailbirdramon and Greymon?)...that could be cool!

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Kiriha reminds me alot of Touma from Savers for some reason...probably due to the blue digivice and crazy yellow hair

This was a good episode i think, revealed alot about what the guys were up against.

Oh, and here's a link to the subbed episodes if anyone still needs it, http://www.anime44.com/category/digimon-xros-wars
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nene's is Black I'm pretty sure. Next, Pink and Green I'm guessing.