Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 3!
You mean for Akari and Zenjirou? Those colors would fit them. Wonder if there's gonna be Human x Digimon Xrosing in this season? That'd be an interesting way of recycling biomerge.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm not sure about that. It may be something different.
Human x Digimon Xrosing

Wasn't that done back in 04? Though of course, the Digi-Spirits were like morphers of sorts. Thus, Takuya-tachi are like Power Rangers, whereas Shoutmon and the Digis in 06 are Super Robots. :p]]

Also can't help but get uneasy at what Baalmon's holding in his character art at the Xros Asahi Main site. Maybe he's poking Blastmon with it so many times that it made the latter dislike him a lot? LOL
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I'm getting kinda uneasy trying to picture a Xros between Taiki and Shoutmon. All of a sudden that's all I can think about. Would we get a scaly Axl Rose?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Maybe a scaly mini-Simon from TTGL. heh But no, Let's not do human Xrosing again.
Fineeeee. You're always spoling my ideas D:

Anybody has any predictions on what Shoutmon X4 will look like? I've a good feeling on Ultraman playing Guitar Hero.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ShoutmonX4 is the highly powerful Digimon Taiki sees in his dream at the start of episode 1. Essentially X3 with the Star Blade.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Huh? So are you saying that wielding the Star Blade raises a digimon's rank by 1? Just asking, because that's all I can assume.

The dream sequence really suggested to me that Taiki was thinking of X3, because that memory was what 'told' him that the top-spinning beasty was fit for Xrosing. If the show makes X3 + Star Blade to be X4, that'd be really lame.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think Taiki dream was with the perfect Digimon level, as the megas then to not be shown until halft of the season.

Dorulumon has a thing for Cutemon (Insert pervert smile here)
Quote:I think Taiki dream was with the perfect Digimon level, as the megas then to not be shown until halft of the season.

If you mean the digivolutions, I don't know, haven't watched season 5. If you mean megas as a whole, you're missing Lilithmon & etc.

Quote:Dorulumon has a thing for Cutemon (Insert pervert smile here)

I honestly hope her digivolution is a tall well-endowed playboy bunny girl. Otherwise, that's gonna look ugly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad