Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Cowboy turned on a nearby radio, as he sipped his coffee, reading through a newspaper.

"...in other news, the President of The United States of America has issued a declaration of war on the Furran-controlled areas dubbed 'foxtrot zones', citing theft of American land, as well as repeated attempts to form a peace treaty with the Furran people, which has resulted in multiple failures...." the newswoman on the radio stated.

"Hey Duke," Cowboy said as he turned up the radio, "listen"

Duke's large radar-like ears swung forward as the two males listened to the radio.

"...Furran citizens of The United States are hereby ordered to leave their homes and go to specially prepared camps to ensure their safety in the upcoming conflict. Humans are ordered to not come in contact with any Furran, for everyone's safety...."

"Holy shit...." Duke said, his jaw dropped.

"Concentration camps? Really?" Cowboy glared at the radio.

A different voice came on the radio, the unmistakeable voice of the President.

"As of 9 am, this morning, a Declaration of War has been issued against the Furran people populating the Foxtrot Zones, due to blatant disregard for American Law and Order, as well as repeat failed attempts to come to any form of treaty...."

Cowboy snarled as shut off the radio, Duke sat there stunned.

"We're going to war." Duke said simply.

"We can't let them do this." Cowboy retorted darkly.

"Here we come." Duke grinned, "Reach for your gun."

"You better listen well, my friend, you see," Cowboy smirked.

"It's been slow, down below," Duke smiled back,

"Aimed at you, WE'RE THE COWBOYS FROM HELL!!!" they both howled out in unison.

Sable was about to say something to the skunk, when her phone went off.

"Hello? Yes Mother....no, I'm down at the Cache, why? What?! What happened?! Negotiation breakdown or did he just say fuck it?! I know...I know...fuck...no, the Cache is safe...yes mom....yes mom, love you too, mom." She sighed and hung up.

[SON OF A MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!!!!] she roared out as she punched a crate, it's wood splintering away.

"...we've just had war declared on us." She said, without looking up from the shattered crate.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily and Amy heard their keen ears. What is wrong with the president!?! Now, it seems like every fur race is going to hate humans that's for sure. The lioness quickly changed into her clothes and ran over to Brandon. "I can't believe what we're hearing..."

Amy nods, "Well this isn't home world that's for sure. So much for our vacation..."

Those speech almost made the summoner having a breakdown. She's not going to go out and tried to convince these furs to become together with the humans, it now seems impossible. But then, she didn't want Brandon to get hurt either nor any other furrans and humans ended up losing their lives. The summoner wrapped her arms around Brandon waist crying tearfully. "Please come back in one piece..." There isn't much left for her to do.

A familiar friend of the president came by. "Hello Mr. President good to see you here. I'm glad you made a proper choice on your decision; those furballs certainly didn't see that one coming."

"He's declared war." Gurido hissed.

"Give it some time." Said Claire.

"No shit, noone is going to survive a year or another year after that." growled the fiery dragon.

"Gurido." The Valkyrie insisted. "If many lives already lost then their lesson will taught."

"...I hope so, and it ain't pretty."

"War?" The skunk looked stupidly.

"Beeeo eeep eeep!?!" Anna beeped.

"What kind of war is it?"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy hugged Lily tightly, trying to comfort her.

"We will...this isn't the first time we've had to fight the humans." He sighed.

Duke looked over at Amy, shrugging.

"It's a matter of national security. Those animals would've dissolved our great nation into chaos if we let them assimilate." The President replied.

Sable went to a switch on the wall, and flicked it. A panel slide back and a larger switch was revealed.

"Blast Doors." She said simply, pointing up to the massive iron floodgates for the former portion of the sewer system. "If someone shows up that I don't let in, hit the switch and those will crash down, locking us in and keeping them out. Our first priority is keeping this weapon cache secure."

She pulled out an ornate cigarette case and lit up a cigarette, exhaling the smoke with a huff of stress.

"The way mom put it....genocide. It sounds like they want to exterminate us all." She sighed darkly.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"You guys take care now." Amy waved at them. Turning the t.v. screen with the remote control, tapping the lioness shoulder. "Um Tigerlily you may want to look at this."

The summoner turn to face the t.v. screen as she saw a huge massacre of both human and furs in a huge pool of blood around them. A couple parts where in other countries, but there were no signs shots left in them. In fact, it was like a huge giant knife has slit their body all the way. Some even have their body smash like a huge foot just trampled on them.

"We could not identity the being who did this, but we have to say this isn't done by a ordinary human or furran." A human news reporter exclaimed.

His friend chuckled slightly, "Yea they are getting what they deserved as vicious creatures."

The president's first lady coughed a bit from her coffee. Dialing the phone to her husband, "Honey, I think you should watch the news..." And hurriedly covered her children's eyes from watching the horrible scene they had witness.

Nainou nodded obediently, suddenly out of nowhere a huge giant beastman fall and landed from the ceiling. "We have company Sable..." tugging the tigress's shoulders.

"Stop Nainou, I'm on your side..." The beastman growled softly at her.

"Should I really trust you?" The skunk being said nervously.

"We're the Beast race that are in alliance with the Humans, Newmans, and Casts. Apparently, there is something fishy with about the kind of newmans that were sending tripods to other worlds to investigate. I'm pretty sure they nearly got you killed." The male lion answered.

Anna beeped.

"There was a bomb."

"Just as I expected..." growled the menacing brute lion.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy and Duke left their apartment, and tried to help maintain order on the streets. It was almost utter chaos. Thousands of Furran men, women, and cubs freaking out over the news. It was a mess to say the least.

Sable trained her machine gun on the Lion, not wanting to take the risk.

"Okay, so who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my weapons cache?" she demanded
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Are we going outside Tigerlily?"

"Might as well help the people." The lioness replied, though she blinked as Amy didn't move as the summoner was preparing some supplies. "What's wrong?"

Amy growled, "We're not alone..."

Tigerlily couldn't sense it, but then after a few seconds she felt an strange aura. "Who is it!?" She looked around the room. Until finally, somebody she knew came out from the bathroom door. "Sigel?"

Sigel, the half iguana/chameleon appeared from the door. Amy haven't met him, so he was a stranger to her. He is considered to be the top spy from USF(United States Facility), able to go through motion laser sensitive devices without being detected. He gave a high wave in a greeting. "Hello Tigerlily, it's been decades."

"We met a few days ago. Don't act like you miss me already." Tigerlily giggled.

"Aw, I do."

"Sis, I thought you love Brandon." Amy blinked in surprised.

"I do, Sigel is just a friend." Tigerlily laughed. Amy didn't buy Sigel in trustiness. There is something fishy about him, and Amy would not stand to see it go further with him and the lioness. Especially without Brandon being around.

"Sis...back away from him."

"I'm telling-" With that Sigel kissed her, and before she said anything. The lioness eyes were closed. And a evil grin appeared from the lizard's face. Amy's fur went straight up. Having the blade appeared before her. "Your not a friend you appeared to be afterall!"

"Heh, you saw through me. I grant you that." He chuckled, tossing the poisoned lioness over his shoulders. "Don't worry, she's not dead. She's asleep from being kissed by the knightly darkness."

"YOU PUT MY SISTER DOWN AND LEAVE HER BE!"

"Aw, your threatening me? What a sisterly love you have." He taunted.

"Fuck you." Running towards the lizard, though caught her blade and toss her around the air which made her land to the floor. "Damn..." Her face then got kicked on the face with his futuristic boots. Blood spilled from her mouth from that hard hit.

"Can't put a fight between me eh?" The reptile grinned picking her up by her ruffled neck. "This is what happens when you come across a relic."

"Relic?" Amy shook her head from his grip, though his sharp nails dig in deeply.

"Yea that's right, I ain't her friend she knows. I'm just an imitation."

"...so your a fraud."

"Oh you haven't seen nothing, yet maybe soon. First I'm going to get rid of you that's what I'm going to do. Good bye sweet bitch." With one fling Amy broke through the glass window and came falling down and she lands on Duke again.

"..." The lion became quiet.

"Beep bep eppp!"

"Anna says he's a hunter/inspector from the city Mila." answered Nainou.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Duke reacted quickly, catching Amy with ease, the pavement cracking around his boots.

"Don't worry babe, I got ya." He smiled as he drew one of his MP7s.

Cowboy was busy running up the stairs, the radar hidden in his eye going bezerk. He saw something go into his apartment, and something fly out of it, prompting him to forewarn Duke.

He slammed through the door, his arm clicking and clacking loudly as plates shifted and rearranged themselves.

[OFFENSIVE UNIT GAU-X: ONLINE]

A massive five-barreled minigun spun up where his arm used to be, a round ammo drum clamped in place on it. A red beam shot out from the center of the barrel cluster, a targeting laser.

"LILY!!" he barked out, as he stopped to see the Lizard holding her.

[TARGET HEAT SIGNATURE ACQUIRED....LOGGING INTO DATABASE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE]

[PROBABILITY OF COMBAT: HIGH]

[PROBABILITY OF ESCAPE: LOW]

[PROBABILITY OF COLLATERAL DAMAGE: MEDIUM]

[AMMUNITION CAPACITY: 500/500]

[WEAPON TEMPERATURE: 98.6 DEGREES]

"Considering the Declaration of War, how do I know I can trust him?" Sable said, keeping her weapon trained on the Lion.

The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Sis...she's...being taking away..." Amy said dazily, trying to get up. "I gotta help her..."

The lizard was preparing a spell to teleport himself. Until he heard the shout from the wolf tiger, slowly the reptile turned to face him. "Ah, I was kind of expected to see you here." he chuckled a bit to himself. "Although, I'm not what you think you would be..."

He was suddenly transforming breaking all the floors and the building into pieces as he became a robot. A dark colored menacing creature that look like was sort of a creature from Transformers. But fill with a stench of dark arcane magic inside of him. "I'm not your typical average robot as you may know." holding the lioness in the palm of his hand. "So let's make this quick."

Fake Sigel then chanted making a rune cage around Tigerlily so that noone could enter or try to rescue her. And place the cage right next to him.

The lion sighed, and turn on a movie screen close on the wall. There showing a humans, beasts, and casts that is not from the world and newmans that look supposedly like elves. The humans were wearing future trend clothing, the beast wearing wild-like armor, and the casts-well being robot plus a few . The male lion was also in there talking to them, like a meeting.

"There is something suspicious about the newmans."

"Our hunters just got rid of Mother Trinity, and we defeated the evil Dark Falz that was behind the wreckage long time ago." said one of the humans.

"It almost seems like Dark Falz haven't given up over the years. Like he was Dracula." said one of the newmans.

"This is our first encounter, though every other race had been going missing. Our best hunters, forces, and rangers were gone completely without trace."

"I don't trust new company that developed tripods." said Rowl.

"Neither do we, but we have to remain cautious..."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy grinned darkly, the minigun that made up his arm whirring madly.

"It's a showdown, then." He grinned, as he waited for his opponent's move. His muscles and bionics were supercharged, ready to give him a split-second advantage if he needed it. The Belt of ammunition hung just out of reach of the spinning bolt cluster. One impulse from Brandon's mind, one split second, and the belt would be forced into the firing chambers, and wouldn't stop until the belt was spent.

"It's okay babe." Duke said, petting her cheek gently. "You're underestimating my bro. He won't let him get away with this."

"I don't trust anybody who magically creates TV screens on my nice, clean walls." Sable scowled. The walls around her were filthy, but she stuck to her word.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
He wasn't alone, no. The fake Sigel was of course never alone, a bunch of robots appearing left and right was there. Amy gripped her blade, and cursed silently while the bunch of furs rushing out screaming as the giants towered over them blasting everything in their path with lasers, missiles, and indescribable magic.

Amy suddenly charge in there throwing a whirlwind kick, a bunch of blade combos on the robot. The armor hide was barely left a scratch. Grabbing her to smash to the ground. A huge blade sword slashed her body. Her chest her lower half was cut in alignment.

"Sis..."

Her sister's last words woke Tigerlily up. Waking up she saw Amy dead. "AMY!"

Rowl stopped, the movie was gone leaving the wall remaining as it was. "We got something up top. We better go take care of it."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)