Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
The year is 2050. World War Three has come and gone, boundaries redrawn, laws rewritten. The newly created race known as the Furran, or Furr for short, have been alloted a small reservation-like spit of land, known as 'The Foxtrot Zone'. This quickly became a nation for the fledgling Furran race, much to the dismay of the Humans. The Furran don't follow law of man or god, but the law of mother nature, and have since flourished under her laws.

This is the story of four friends who became so much more in the hectic, wartorn times of the future.

Name:
Species:
Description:
Height:
Weight:
Abilities/Skills/Powers:
Measurements:

Name: Brandon "Cowboy" Hayley
Species: Tigerwolf/Cyborg
Description: http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk281...randon.jpg

His Bionics are hidden under his grey and black striped fur, and are listed further below.
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 200 pounds
Abilities/Skills/Powers:

Modifications:

Right Arm: Thermo-Electronically driven Hydraulic augmentation, powered by his natural body heat. Capable of shifting into a 3-Barreled Vulcan Cannon, or a single-barreled stub-howitzer, both receiving ammunition from an unknown source.

Right Eye: Infrared Targeting Systems slaved into his arm weapons system, along with ultraviolet and thermal imaging, as well as live updates of building layouts and GPS systems.

Ribcage: Bones have been replaced with interlocking bulletproof plates to protect the vital internal organs.

Right Leg: Hydraulically actuated replacement, Designed to look normal.
Measurements: 9 inches long, including knot

Name: "Duke"
Species: German Shepherd
Description: A solid black german shepherd anthro with a white "star" on his chest, and bright orange eyes.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 175 pounds
Abilities/Skills/Powers: Above average intelligence, mild stealth capabilities
Measurements: 8 inches long including knot.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: Tigerlily
Species: Lioness
Description: http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk281...flower.jpg
Height: 5'1
Weight: 115 pounds
Abilities/Skills/Powers: In Valkyrie form her paintbrush turns different and has a long red string at the the end of it's tip, able to turn things/places into real except people unless it comes towards turning them into bunnies. She's also a powerful elemental summoner.

Her Summons:
Lion Fire
Snake Ice
Crane Wind
Koi Water
Monkey Earth
Leaf Frog Plant
Rooster Sound
Electric Eel Thunder
Iguana None
Cavern Angel fish Light
Wolverine Dark
Midcrediant Luck/Curse
Measurements: 36 C

Name: Amy
Species: German Shepherd/?? (Either Labrador or Great Dane)
Description: Very light tan fur, wolf like fairless musky black on the back of her fur and couple on her face, red marks on her eye(Like Amaterasu's eyes), brown eyes and brown ears. Wears a short chinese skirt and dress, a couple of asian decoration on her head. Carries a long sword without a hilt.
Height: 5'5
Weight: 133
Abilities/Skills/Powers: She's not really powerful with magics (Earth/Sound she's really good at), but she's good at climbing buildings, walls, jumping, and tilting her ears at a certain angle*sometimes even staying flat when expressing emotions*.
Measurements: 38 dds

The lioness steady herself, tugging the wolf tiger's tuff of fur of his shoulders. "Are we going at your place?" She said is finally at ease, but something has bothered her that she felt something hard. Her hand was brushed against his right muscles. It felt like metal, yet she was unsure of it as Tigerlily mindlessly shrugged herself. Only saying things to herself. 'It's probably how they are felt." she thought. She never touched a muscular male before so it was new to her.

Amy looked around the lioness's village looking for her older sister (or older since she doesn't know her real age.) The mutt headed at her elder's place, the old beast just chuckled cracking a joke at her. 'What a waste of time.' She thought. The canine couldn't tolerate being alone with her sister who just ditch her like that. "Elder I'm not here to be entertained by your blattering..."

His mane was white, oddly white for a male lion. He coughed as he cleared his throat, "Your sister just warped to another world." And that hit her.

'Another world!? She is searching for a guardian. That must be it, and not taking me with her ensuring the safety of me not carrying a burden of her selfishness.' she sighed. 'I just have to do it the hard way then.' Without hesistation she teleport to High Priest Vontash's place.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy sidestepped slightly, but kept moving, as he felt her hand on his right shoulder. He was a bit touchy about the fact he got a little to close to a detonating "Bouncing Betty" Landmine when he was younger. He didn't want to tell his new friend what really happened to him, not yet at least. "Yeah...I guess we'll go there." He replied as he snaked his way through the crowds of people. Evidently they had managed to make their way to some sort of midtown market.

Across the market, a sleek, solid black german shepherd was busy dealing with a Tigress with a thick russian accent.

"Twenty-Two hundred for both." He said, as he inpected a pair of MP7 submachine guns.

"Twenty Five." The Tigress replied coldly, exhaling cigarette smoke through her nose. "I had to kill many people to get those weapons. Twenty Five Hundred or go home, whelp."

"Tell you what," the cunning shepherd known as Duke grinned, "Throw in some holsters and a few magazines and you got yourself a deal."

The Tigress barked something out in Russian to another nearby furr, and smiled coldly at Duke, "We have a deal."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I hope your place isn't some wreck out place." The summoner joked. Although, he's a guy; there is a chance his place must be a huge pigsty of a mess. Surely, for her. Tigerlily's room is a mess of artwork, magics, comics, and books, though sometimes all it takes for her mom to get her into those cleaning things.

Although, there's something she think she had forgotten and again she shrugged it off as she followed the wolf tiger.

Picking one of the books off the shelves the high elf shrieked. "EEEEEEEeeeeek!!!!" Dropping his assortment of paperbacks and LT books onto the floor as the tanish black back german shepherd just came in out of nowhere right behind his back.

"Hello High Priest Vontash."

"Don't...do that...you know I hate surprises..." The high priest could hardly breathe through his lungs. "Seriously, you people need to stop poping in places."

"Says a guy who knows teleport as well." Amy rolled his eyes.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy shrugged, scratching his muzzle slightly. "What can I say? Both my roommate and myself work for the militia, and they keep us pretty busy."

Duke had finished purchasing his weapons, their sleek black frames strapped into thigh holsters. He grinned, wagging his tail, as he headed the same direction as Cowboy and Lily, to his apartment.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"..." There wasn't much else to say, it seems much this city had a huge hatred against the humans. 'This is a world I asked for to bring on the change. This will take one heck of a time to bring these people be at peace.' Tigerlily will just have to clean up those messy dogs place first. Even if one of them happens to be her Guardian...

"So...you want to find your sister." Vontash uttered awkwardly as to wondering why Tigerlily would leave her since those two some- well not always seen together. Although Amy is figuring where she is since those two been chasing after another like two sisters playing tag.

"Yes, you know how very elusive she is when she doesn't want me part of her life." She nodded and wanted to make it quick, so she doesn't want to miss everything.

"Alright then..." High Priest Vontash crack his knuckles and turn up his spell.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy trekked his way across town, making sure that his new companion kept close, as they made it to the nicer side of town.

"Well, here's the place." He said quietly, as he led her up the stairs, keys in hand. He unlocked the door, to see his roommate on the couch, watching the news.

"Oh hey Cowboy!" Duke said, tail wagging excitedly. "Who's the nice piece of tail you managed to drag in?"

"Blow it out your tailhole, man." Cowboy replied, tossing an empty takeout container at him. "She's an out of towner, we gotta make sure the others don't mess with her."

"Why's that?" Duke grinned as he sat up, "You Loooooove her?"

Cowboy let out an audible groan as he went into his bedroom.

"Oh come on, you can't take a joke?!" Duke barked at him.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily ignored their pity childish arguement as the most important thing that she laid eyes upon was she stared at the complete mess they have. And then with one swing the whole room changed into a five star room out of the magazine. The mess were organized, and the recyclable items were dumped into the recycling bin.

Finally patting her hands as she giggled with a satisfied look on her face. "There, got rid of that horrible odor of that-I-can't-explain-what-that-smell-is-but-it-really-stinks."

Out of nowhere a green portal open up from the ceiling; Amy then suddenly crash onto Duke which made them sending them onto the ground with the tanish german shepherd ontop of Duke. "Ow...seriously, that elf really needs to learn a softer landing for me!" she grunted.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Duke was about to remark about the sudden room change, but his muzzle was suddenly embedded in the chest of a rather attractive german shepherdess that seemed to appear out of nowhere. He mumbled something, most of it was unintelligable, save for, "Dear Penthouse Forum" and "Thank you God!"

Cowboy stepped out of the bathroom and took stock of the suddenly clean room.

"Hey, you found that smell! I always chalked it up as a rat dead in the walls." He chuckled and looked over at Duke, "and you found someone to keep the idiot occupied."

Duke issued a muffled response coupled with flipping the bird at Cowboy.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The pain was uncomfortable, luckily it was kind of a soft landing for her so she got up. And massage her chest still hurt from that fall. "Ai Yoooooooohhhhh! Hao tung ah!" [Oooooooooowww that hurts!] Amy said in chinese not wanting to anyone to understand what she's saying.

She immediately got hit on the head by Tigerlily's small paintbrush. "Speak english Amy, noone's chinese here!"

"Ai yah, jeje[Big sister] you should really take me next time otherwise I bound up trying to catch you along my way here." she joked.

"This is my sister, Amy. Amy that stripy sabertooth is Brandon. And that german shepherd is Duke."

Amy sniffed Duke's hand and smiled at him. "Just, don't get in my way inside, but outside I'm willing to play."

The lioness grumbled to herself, 'that girl doesn't even know him already she's being friendly'.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)