Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Cowboy sighed inwardly, as he got out of bed, stretching his muscular body, trying to ignore the "morning wood" being cuddled up to her had resulted in.

"I don't normally disturb Duke when he's asleep. Nothing short of nuclear apocolypse wakes him, anyways." He stated as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

Duke was passed out cold, snuggled up in the crook of Amy's arm, his head resting on her chest, snoring softly as he dreamt about the wonderful woman he met last night.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Climbing on top of the bed. Tigerlily stumbled herself at Brandon's body, blushing and silently mumbled to herself of how clumsy she is. Her cheeks didn't fazed into a normal hue. She couldn't stop her eyes from looking at how wonderfully muscular and feeling his hard metal makes her want to swoon all over him.

"Sorry, for being a little klutzy." she sweated giving him a cute smile.

Amy's keen ears heard their conversation. She gave Duke a lap over his muzzle getting herself up. Tigerlily was going to have a talk to her. And she know the talk was going to be.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy sat back down, cuddling up against her.

"I don't know what it is about you...but I can't help but want to love you." He smiled, kissing her cheek lightly.

Duke grumbled in his sleep, and hugged her tightly, his left leg twitching like he was running in his dreams.

"The Furran race refuses to sign the treaty reintroducing their land into the United States." The unnamed president replied to the stranger. "If we could bring them back into the union, their taxdollars would help everyone out. Themselves included. We've tried time and again to be diplomatic with them...but let's face it. They're animals. More animal than you or I."

A tall, lithe Tigress slipped down a manhole cover on the more dangerous side of town. A wolfess with stripes tattooed into her fur had a prisoner tied up to a chair, his head covered by a burlap sack. With a curt nod from Sable, the other furr left the room.

"You owe me." She said icily, a black handgun in her paw. "You wanted those weapons, I provided them. You said you would pay for them, yet you left me high and dry. Evaded me, even. Not only did you disrespect me, but you disrespected the Clan. And we can't let that slide."

The bound furr let out a muffled scream, a gag evidently in his mouth preventing anyone from hearing his protests.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily was taken by his sudden confession. Her face suddenly then turned red, and her tail curled up. "Oh..." she said in just one simple word. Astonished on how could a handsome wolf-tiger would be with a simple lioness. Well, a lioness that uses magic for the sake of good. She embraced him back.

Amy growled, "Hey hey, I'm not going anywhere." except for the bathroom that's where she's heading.

Claire looked at him, not sure wither he's implying by taking the furry's land, or living among others. "I'm pretty sure the commandment says all men and women are created equal. Despite the different races, it implies furs as well. And most of the cities I ventured, there aren't any furs that live in your cities. It's like black people don't have their rights. They're living in a separated environment not coexisting with among others. They as much rights as us humans."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy pulled her into a gentle hug, kissing her muzzle lightly.

"I don't know about you, but I don't want to leave this bed for a good while." He smiled and laid back lazily.

"....mmrmm....wha....THAT CLOWN HAS NO PENIS...mmmrrmmm..." Duke mumbled in his sleep.

"How can we give them equal rights? They viciously attack eachother over trivial arguements, they breed as soon as they're able to figure it out, they're many times more stronger and faster than your average human. I'm sorry ma'am, but I can't give them full rights. It's far too dangerous. They're far too dangerous. Our only hope is that they'll accept the latest version of the treaty." The President sighed.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
'Might as well sleep a little longer.' she thought. Her red face turned into her usual pink hue again. Tigerlily touched her lips with her finger, still thinking about that kiss he just gave her. She hugged Brandon, feeling relaxed into the arms of her...guardian.

Amy rolled her eyes. Giving up, she knew she would easily out take him. But this time, she's letting him off easily.

Claire said sternly. "Your way too concern about them being violent just like their animal orientation. You certainly don't have trust on them. Sure they're some stronger, some even faster, than a human. But who are we to judge? We are considered to be undeniably the strongest beings, and it time to be smart about it. We had pets that considered our friends now your just turning against them? Not all species are dangerous. Proper education and learning will teach them how to do things right."

"Give them normal everyday jobs, give them a proper acknowledgment of how to do their job right. They do have every right to do potential work. From what I know, we don't know who started the battle. But it has to end now; your land is becoming a wasteland. The endangered animals has become nothingless, and the little creatures that thrive the land is now gone because of pollution, war, and greed. Not only that the once beautiful land is now more like a desert. Stop this violence or the people will be facing off far worse. More famine, more poor people, more sickness, more disease."

Out of the sky, the tripod was traveling at high speed and then suddenly dropping down quicker than what it was originally was traveling. The skunk braced herself closing her eyes, at the very moment of hoping to try to land safely.

A female robot voice called from the small spacecraft. "WARNING WARNING! Impact is substantial, refrain yourself from getting out the tripod as to avoid any injuries."

"Anna...do something!" Nainou cried out over her little mag pet. A creature that is a technological pet that can evolve into certain creature base on what it given to feed. This mag is an Ansul, 60 power and 40 accuracy and at level 100. It's already in it's final form.

"Berrrip berrip!" it ringed controlling the tripod to slow down. But, the tripod hit near the weaponry shop breaking off the roof and hit with a crash as it touched to ground.

"....."

"Beep bleep rrrrrr!" Ansul fly over Nainou's head. "Bep bep bouuuuu!!?!?"

The cover of the tripod suddenly broke off from it's part. The skunk felt the pain all over herself, she barely even move. Though Anna could hear her heart beating, still paralyzed from that blow.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy hugged Lily tightly, not feeling tired anymore, but content in just laying there and being with her. He smiled as he nuzzled her head.

Duke snorted in his sleep and went back to a gentle snore as he hugged her tightly.

The President rolled his eyes as he pressed the intercom button on his desk.

"Someone get security up here, please." He said, then looking back up at her. "I'm sorry, whoever you are, but I'm the leader of the free world. And as leader, I'm allowed to take certain precautions to ensure the safety of my people. It's far too much of a risk to give them the freedoms we have. That's quite literally letting the tiger out of the cage and not expecting it to maul and kill people. Think with your head. Now, please leave, before I have security make you leave."

Sable's ears perked up as she heard the explosion, her little tunnel complex giving a mighty shudder.

Fearing that her weapons caches were being destroyed or broken into, she grabbed a belt-fed machine gun off a rack bolted to the wall and left her bleeding, abused prisoner to go investigate.

"Please don't let it be the Explosives rooms." She said worriedly to herself.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Shyly the lioness kissed him back.

Amy just only could wait til he wakes up.

"So much for free world as you certainly don't give any furs any freedom they deserved. Yes but a tiger can be tamed, they have a smarter brain; they could eat something else rather than humans. They done it in zoos, but much smarter as to they could learn to control themselves IF they are done what they're told. You're not giving any chance of showing their talent and process that could bond between you and your people. Times has changed, there is a future of coexisting with them; it's been done in many other worlds. Your just limiting their mobility. Your just making things worse for your people and these creatures."

A silent whisper from her pocket crow at her, so barely that the human couldn't hear him. "...Want me to handle this situation?"

Claire gave him her thought. ["No. Dragons do not exist in this world. You'll be more at risk if you do appeared before him."]

"It's not like I'll dissolve into this place or better yet burn it."

["Still, I rather not have you involved."]

"Hmpft, how long are you going to keep me into this form?"

["When...it is serious."]

Nainou swayed her head back and forth, still laying on the seat. Her eyes opened and for the first time, she felt like a newborn baby in a new world. She looked at her hands confused. "What...am I?"

Anna bleeped realized she had amnesia, she communicated her, telling what she is. "bo bo boooo reee reee!

"My mag Anna?..."

Anna nodded, the skunk stepped out of her tripod and two daggers was showned right next to her seat as she got off. "And these must be my weapons right?"

The creature beep more as if agreeing her statement. The hunter put them between her hands and remembered how to fight. But, she still couldn't figure out who she is. "I still don't know who I am..."

Disappointed, the mag shook her head in distressed.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Duke slowly opened his eyes, and leaned forward to give Amy a lick on the nose.

"I must have died and gone to heaven...because I see a beautiful angel." He smiled at her.

As if on cue, several Secret Service men showed up, one of them gently grabbing the woman by the arm.

"It's time to leave, ma'am." The man said quietly, not wanting to create a scene.

Sable made her way to the source of the noise, and stood in front of the crashed ship, her weapon pointed at it from her hip.

"What the fuck..." she said aloud, then jumped up on it when she heard voices and beeping.

"Who the fuck are you and why the fuck are you in my catacombs?!" she snarled, the heavy weapon pointed at the skunk's face.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Ironically, Amy laughed awkwardly. "You read my mind."

Technically, she is stronger than regular human being. She grabbed something behind her back, and huge sword as big as she is, hit the ground. Strangely, the ground began to shake as if the sword was very heavy. The grip of the guard loosened, and she chants silent around them.

All the guards apologized to her "Sorry mistress, we are very sorry to disturb you with treason." they ran away avoid getting hurt. Then the ground stopped shaking. "I will give you two years, to change up your act. During the first year I will give you a warning; I won't tell you what that warning is. But you're definitely will not like it. You are behaving exactly like the stubborn Pharaoh that the jews went through."

Claire sheathed her sword back, "I'm merely helping you. Continue to act your evil ways, then the judgement will call upon you. Good day mister president." With that she spread her angel like wings and surrounding her with dust of light she disappeared.

The hunter didn't fazed at the gun pointing at her, she honestly doesn't know who she is or even herself rather. "Who...are you?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)