Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Duke panted lustfully as his cock was freed, revealing that it was already rock hard from her pheromones.

"Wow...you're so amazing..." he sighed wistfully.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(Based on a true story)

"I kept drawing my people like zombies, your a really great artist. I wish I could draw my eyes like the way you draw yours."

There was a flashback of her memory. Her only best friend when she was little, and he was a guy, and his name was Brandon. They were 7 years old; playing dinosaur toys and even playing paper dolls they made. They also made a house for them to have their paper dolls to live in. Of course this Brandon had a little brother. He is a pure grey wolf with short black hair. They always play and call each other during and after school.

That is when she moved out of her school due to bullying. Tigerlily would only called him that is until she had this call from her mother.

"DON'T CALL ANYMORE!"

Beep.

Her hand hit the phone dial. She had a crush on him, of course she dated a cheetah, but it was confusing because he, and his twin brother were the same and sometimes his twin brother would claim he is him. And she never had seen that cheetah again.

And no matter how long Brandon did not call back. The lioness still remembered his phone number. It became stuck in her memory because it was the easiest phone number to remember besides her family's. He became gone from her life, and there was this wolf again. Only this isn't the same Brandon from her life. A stranger. Somehow, she had found her Brandon. She embraced him in her dreams. The summoner didn't even realized that she is snuggling to him.

A tear came from her eyes and she silently told him from her sleep. "I...finally found you Brandon."

Amy sat on Duke's lap letting his cock inside of her. She had not had any sex with anyone for the first time. She felt the hard cock stretched out her vaginal walls, making her gape her teeth. "Mmmmmm..." Her body shivered slightly, and waited for it to be easily adjusted to her.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[SLEEP MODE]

[SLEEP MODE]

Most people would've been driven mad by seeing that repeatedly in their dreams. But Cowboy was used to it. Just like how he was used to being alone. His first girlfriend left him for no good reason, he felt, while his second one said he was too childish. How was he childish? In his current state, he felt he had ample excuse to act how he wanted every now and then.

But what about this one? Lily. Such a nice name. Such a beautiful person. Not just on the outside, but truly beautiful through and through. Not like him...he knew he was ugly. He was a soldier, a killer, a protector. But never a lover, never a mate. He felt alone.

And he was used to it.

[SLEEP MODE]

[SLEEP MODE]

Duke moaned out in pleasure as he lost his virginity with Amy. Her body felt wonderful. Sure, she was old enough to be his grandmother, but her body was amazing!

He started thrusting into her like an overexcited puppy as he started licking her face allover, showing her his affection.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tears came falling from her eyes again. Hugging Brandon, she suddenly felt his pain. Why is that? Is it because she is close to him? It became a mystery to her all of a sudden. Tigerlily felt unsure about him. She doesn't know what he thinks. Heck, she's not a mind reader. She would not dare bother anyone's business if she reads their minds. She liked him, despite his rough attitude. She just wasn't sure he would really love her.

The lioness brought her face up and lick his muzzle in her dreams and in reality. She would only continued thinking about that in her fantasy.

Amy whimpered as she moan through the ecstasy, he pound her like a actual wild dog, and it felt accelerating! Of course, the swordswoman licked him back occasionally licking his tongue which averted into a french kiss.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
In his dreams, he hugged her tightly, loving the feeling of not being alone in his bed anymore. He felt strangely happy, and he loved it.

Duke whined in pleasure as his knot started to swell, and he tried pressing his thick member into Amy as their muzzles locked into a passionate kiss.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I'm...cuming Duke." Already starting to feel herself drawing to her climax. Her legs repetitively locked with him as their rhythm continued their love making.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Duke slammed her down onto his knot, locking the two of them together as his own orgasm hit, causing him to howl out in pleasure.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The tan german shepherd yelped embracing him tightly as their juice covered their body. Finally having her body rested him. Her cheeks brushed again his, and slowly she murmured to his ear. "Thank you." Her tail wagged contently licking near his eye. Her hand moved her bangs away from her hair; settling head against his neck. Closing her eyes, her nose didn't care for his stench smell. It was fine the way it was. 'Hmpft, I felt so young again.'

It was morning, Tigerlily's eyelids slowly opened and found herself with in Brandon's arms. The summoner blushed as she backed herself to the edge corner of the bed until she came a

THUD!

Hit at the floor.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Duke whimpered happily as he felt his virginity slip away. He couldn't help but kiss her lovingly one last time as he slipped into unconciousness.

Cowboy felt movement in his bed, and went up on his elbows, grinning down at her.

"Need a hand there, cutie?" he smiled sleepily as he reached out for her. He just wanted to go back to sleep. He hadn't felt this at peace in years.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I-I'm alright...just explained to me why-" she stopped herself. Remembering that she is a clingy when it comes around sleeping. Of course, it must've happened when she had her arms around him. And she couldn't control her own sleeping moves. "Nevermind." Tigerlily slightly said, her cheeks still flushing. She wouldn't know if...Brandon would hug her again. Her heart began hard and she could bet that the wolf-tiger could hear it too.

Amy still slept in Duke's arm.

Out at the human lands, a cloaked figure trended at the streets. Her chest pocket held a red rose. She whispered silently, that no one could hear her conversation to her plant. "This place is filled with sin. Discrimination everywhere, they need to change."

"Claire, Claire Claire." the red rose hissed. "It's going to be difficult; they are stubborn than the bulls. How are you going to convince them?"

"That is a problem. However, we are all missionaries; if we can't convince them. They'll paid the price by losing on what they have. We can't afford any opportunity of losing humanity and the race. Not in this world."

"Hmpft, you are one of them Claire."

The cloaked figure became silent. Still walking until she stopped at the white house. The securities hastily ran over to her. "Halt your not authorized to enter in the president's white house."

"This is a clear simple matter that is needed to deal with." Claire said coldly.

"Then we'll-"

"Nevermind continue as you please." They change their behavior suddenly. They let her pass and continued to guard like nothing happen.

The mysterious woman appeared at the president's office. Her eyes were different from any human, silver. She had a serious look on her face. Claire put her hood down, revealing her short blond hair. Of course, she is a human but with inhuman like eyes.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)