Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
The waiter set the items down on the table, as well as the bill. Cowboy looked briefly at it, and slid some money into the little folder, then took a sip from his coffee.

"Are you okay?" Cowboy asked, cocking his ears slightly, "You're acting kinda funny....and I'm not all that strong...you should see Stripes....that girl can throw weight around when she wants to."

"Well, Mom doesn't let Bolt have too much candy." Moirai said as she headed out another exit, down a different passageway, "Or let him outside much, either. He's too brilliant for his own good. If he's left alone outside we run the risk of rival groups kidnapping him and using his mind for their own means....we give him almost as much bodyguard detail as we do Mom."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Oh I'm just...bashful. Okay? Besides a cyborg could pick up a car with both hands. And...oh...well maybe a lawnmower." Tigerlily laughed. "Besides...I you are a handsome guy. I wish I could help show you are a strong well-built muscular guy I liked. I doesn't matter wither your a part cyborg or not. I love you for you."

"Ah...I see. Just like our speaker and the priestesses where I live." Ze'ril nodded and the others following Moirai.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy just shrugged it off, as he continued to sip on his coffee. Sometimes he really didn't understand what she said.

"Well, I love you, too." he grinned slightly.

Their journey took them into what looked like something out of a science fiction movie. From out of the dark, dirty sewer system they stepped foot into a big, clean, massive lab, with equipment all around, and a strange little cheetah boy playing what looked like Halo on a holoscreen projector with a Rottwieler boy of similar age.

"Hey Bolt, Chomp." Moirai shouted from across the lab. "Got some new friends for you!"
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily smiled and purred like a kitten.

"OMG HALO HALO HALO HALO!!!!" The half japanese scientist literally screamed and ran over towards them. Cori sweatdropping as she just saw him zoomed in over to them. As he joins in to play.

"Ironically, I our race live among those aliens." Ze'ril said.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy finished his coffee, and got up, stretching slightly.

"Well, now what?" he asked, offering her a paw up.

Bolt and Chomp stopped and started at Steven.

"Do we know you?" Chomp finally said.

"Do you like Ironman?" Bolt asked, his voice sounding like he had too much sugar, "I've noted at least 3,000 different errors in his designs. I made power armor like his, but mine's real and it actually works."

"The Canid is Chomp. His stomach's more or less a black hole." Backfire whispered to Ze'ril, "He can eat everything known in existance, he's always hungry, and we don't know where he puts it all."

"Humans captured him once." Moirai smirked, "He ate his way out of a depleted uranium containment cell, through 350 rooms, and out to freedom. When he got home Mom took him out to Burger King and he was STILL hungry."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
She leaned over and thought. "I don't know for sure." the asianic lioness.

"Yep I love Iron Man although just recently they made him a bad guy in the comics." Steven said. "Really I love to give it a try!"

"No Steven!" Cori shouted. "continued working on other stuff you do."

"That's one huge appetite and I thought the bottomless whirl transphere is one. But I guess there's more to him than that." nodded Ze'ril sounding amazed.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)