Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Cowboy pushed her food back towards her. "I got plenty here Lil. No need to make me fat, now."

"Nah." Moirai said offhand as she flipped through the channels on the TV, "If he keeps it up he'll be hanging from his scruff on the coatrack over yonder."

Backfire winced. Moirai had a habit of putting him on coatracks when he was in trouble. Most Felines and Canines lose feeling in their arms and legs when they get grabbed by their scruff, a throwback from millenia of wild animal ancestry, where they were carried around in their parents' mouths by the scruff.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The lioness wagged her tail, "okay." she tooked a bite of her alfredos, slowly tasting every bit of juiciness and sweet aroma that goes down her throat.

Ze'ril sat right down, but kept Moirai her personal space as she watch the tigress changes the screen. Her robot lied on her lap like a dog. Steven scribbled furiously how Moirai talked about the coatracks and how it is physically done. Cori just sighed annoyingly at Steven who seemed to be interested the way Anima's do even though they're not too different from back home.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy ate his food quietly, every so often looking up at Lily. It was a bit of an odd couple, he admitted. He was probably the most violent person in the Foxtrot Zone, other than Moirai, and Lily happened to be one of the tamest people he's ever met. "I guess it's true." he thought to himself. "Opposites attract."

Backfire walked up and down the aisles of guns and weapons, occasionally reaching out to touch one, but stopping when he remembered Moirai's words.

"Ze'Ril." Moirai said, motioning for her to come to the TV. "Check this out. Looks like your guy?"

The news report was of some unknown character breaking into top secret military bases, both in the Foxtrot Zone and in America and Mexico, and getting away with several classified items.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily did ate rather fast, but if ever her face gets messy she does know how to wipe herself with a napkin. She did caught Brandon occasionally look up at her. Was there something on her face? She felt embarrassed and subconsciously wipe her napkin again despite not having much food stuck on her fur. Her mind couldn't get off of just how handsome Cowboy is despite not being more aware he is an attractive guy.

"That's the one, but they could try to possibly modified the weapons to make them even more powerful. They probably have some out of space resources. They also stole some informations on how we create alive robots. Though it would be just a failure replica of a soul gem." Ze'ril replied. "They're trying to have amass large robots armies to wipe out the alien race. They're not going to have humans get injured. If they do, they probably use the lowest ranking suspects to try to get us preoccupied."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy smirked to himself at her confused look, and kept eating, occasionally sucking on his soda.

Moirai frowned, "Well, your war got dragged to our doorsteps. If it comes down to it, you'll have the Clan by your side. We were bred to be the best...looks like we're gonna find out if that's true or not."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily finished her lunch, though there are some leftover in her plate. It is a big dish afterall! She waited for Cowboy to finish.

Ze'ril smiled. "I'll be looking forward to it."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy finished his meal, leaving nothing on his plate. He stops a waiter walking by their table and orders a cup of coffee.

"You want anything else, Lil?" he smiled at her, the waiter standing patiently to see if she wanted anything else.

"We'll hit the streets." Moirai said confidantly, "I know some people who may know a thing or two about what's going on. Then we'll grab my little brother Bolt and get him to give us some special toys."

"Bolt's a cheetah," Backfire explained, "He can control electricity and he's a super genius. Mom only lets a small portion of his designs through to the open market, but those have earned him a spot as one of the 100 richest men in the world, and the title of world's youngest self-made Billionaire."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"A tray box for my leftovers. I am full, and I don't think I could finish it with a small stomach of mines." She giggled.

"Sounds like me, I became rich when invented my first cyborg, and started working from thereon in scratch. But no magic user just a simple human." beamed Steven. "I don't know how much I made. It all depends on the stuff I made is a success or all."

"And sometimes you ended up with failure like that robots playing poker." Cori sighed.

"Yeah those are to worked on for later attempts..."

"Well whatever the case, I hope the sooner we capture the one behind the USF and the sooner we save all humanity and the alienated race in all planets." Ze'ril lowered her head.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The waiter bowed, and left to fetch their things. Cowboy leaned back, picking in between his fangs with his sharp claws.

"I know if I eat like this all the time I'll just end up fat." he laughed slightly.

"Yeah, but you don't break the speed of sound when given candy." Backfire replied.

"Speaking of..." Moirai grinned as she went to a snack machine in the armory, and purchased a bag of M&Ms.

"Moirai....I hope you know what you're doing..." Backfire said cautiously.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The lioness giggle again. "Yea, but atleast you ate your salad." Her tail wagging while she crawled over to put her head on his shoulders. "I do like...your..." her cheeks continued to flush as it is obvious that her hand is touching his biceps. "strong..." Oh gosh she's so embarrassed to say it. Her lack of words made her feel like she's going to drown in them if she kept staring at him too long.

"Oh he shuts up when given his ginger cinnamon gum." Cori gave a gum at Steven who tries to protest but quickly got the strip of gum in his mouth. "see."

"I hope he stays that way." Ze'ril laughed.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)