Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
"Meh. Give me pepperoni and mushrooms on a pizza anyday." he smirked as he took a big bite of his breadstick. "Of course, I'm not as picky about them if they're hidden in spaghetti sauce. I make an awesome sauce with fresh vegetables in it."

"His lackey stole some classified military hardware less than an hour ago." Moirai grumbled, "Threw me through a wall with it. If it weren't for Ze'ril over there, I'd still be fighting him."

"Oh wow!" Backfire said, awestruck, "Can I help? I always wanted to fight bad guys!"

"Ask Mom." Moirai replied.

The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Really?" Tigerlily said within interest. Eating half of salad she pushed it away as she waited for her meal.

Ze'ril shrugged. "If you want to; go ahead, but we're paying only Moirai."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeah, Meatloaf, too." He said, finishing off his salad. "For some reason I love meatloaf. Food of the Gods, I swear."

"Oh, you don't have to pay me!" Backfire purred happily, pulling his phone out and sending a Text to Stripes, saying that he was going to help Moirai for awhile.

"Yeah, just give the kid Chocolate and he'll be fine." Moirai smirked.

"Hey, I did that to make people laugh!" He blushed, "That doesn't mean I'm a whore for chocolate."

"You shifted genders and danced naked on the Cafeteria table for half a hershey's bar." Moirai laughed, "That's whoring yourself for chocolate, dude."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily continued to giggle at him. Her head rested at his shoulders staring at his masculine body. Her cheeks flared a blushed as she timidly kept staring at his well tone muscles.

Cori turned her head slightly, avoiding eye-contact as her human face cheeks flushed. Trying hard not to about Backfire naked.

Steven scribble a few notes about Backfire's incidence. As Ze'ril stared at Steven with annoyance. "Are you going to come too Mr. Steven?" Addressing him formally even though he's fairly young.

"Oh yes! I want to study human inhabits too!" Steven said joyously.

"Well if you get hurt on our business; don't say I didn't warn you 'human'." Ze'ril said. She knew that this normal average scientist has no defence to defend himself.

"I can deal with that!" Steven grinned.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy grinned at her. "I think you're drooling a bit."

"Same goes for you Backfire." Moirai warned, "If you get hurt you can't breath a word of it to mom unless you want her to never let you help me again."

"Fine, fine." Backfire rolled his eyes, "I won't get hurt. I'm not a kid anymore. Can I have a gun?"

"How can I trust you with a gun?" she asked, narrowing her eyes.

Backfire just gave her an innocent, pleading grin. A childish way of asking please.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily immediately flushed, wiping out the saliva off her face with a napkin, "Just a little hungry that's all." She lied a little bit.

"Oh I tried mixing fire and guns together to see the results, and to say it for a fact, you get an explosion! And powerful enough for if depending how capable for hard pieces that survive from disinigrate from tiny specks of nothing else, able to break glasses, glassware, skin, or rip off a limp if you're that unfortunate." Steven said with a smile on his face.

Ze'ril shook her head at Backfire. "Judging for the fact by the story, he'll probably do so the same if he handle things that could be flamable, and most definitely he should stay away or becoming near towards explosives. We don't want to end up hurting our allies or innocent people on the line." Her robot beep in agreement.

The cyborg nodded, "I think you're fine as you are, flamethrowers are handy against someone which can burn's people's skin more beneficially."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh....right." he grinned, leaning forward to lick her nose playfully.

"I'm not awake enough to argue with them." Moirai replied. "In the meantime you'll play the walking flamethrower."

"Aww...your new friends are mean." Backfire pouted.

"They aren't my friends, they are my employers." she replied.

(If you see this before I call, I can't fall asleep...)
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Her white face turned bright red, and her food arrived just as she regained her color. "Want to do it Lady and the Tramp style?" She giggled jokingly though she didn't mind they can actually do it.

They started to tend in the sewers, Cori was lucky enough to turn of her sense of smell. Steven looks like he wasn't bothered by it. Zeril's nose; however twitch a few times.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh, no." He laughed slightly, "Sappy things have their times and places. Considering this is our first real date, I think I should refrain from doing stuff like that."

Moirai led them back down to her private arsenal, an old control station away from the stench of the sewer system. She flicked the lights on, and turned a TV on, seeing what the news had to offer.

"Don't touch anything." she snapped quickly. Backfire retracted his paw from the shiny automatic weapon he was about to pick up.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I was kidding." Tigerlily giggled, though she shared abit of her lunch to Brandon so he wouldn't get hungry despite eating bread and salad.

"Should I put handcuffs to refrain you from touching things?" The alien crossed her arms.

"I doubt that'll stop him." Steven observed the weapons and wrote it down his notebook. Even it was the ones he doesn't know.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)