Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Cowboy snorted and picked up his menu, looking it over quietly, trying to forget the leering eyes of the other males.

"what are they talking about?" Moirai asked.

"You got me beat, sis." Backfire replied, eyeing the group.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Passively, she tried not to pay attention between the knot inside her stomach. Her eyes laided on a portrait of spinish lasanga. She propped the menu, finishing deciding on her chosen lunch.

Cori remained uncomfortably silent as the Furnari's discussed their plans. The cyborg sighed feeling uneasy about facing the usual familiar atmosphere that she tried to ignore.

"Do you need anyone for support?" Ner'zui asked, the dark furry alien shook her head.

"The Tigeress is helping me. She knows this place better."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy settled on some chicken in a wine sauce, as he gave the guys gawking at his girl the evil eye. The one that said silently that he's killed before and would do it again if they ventured any closer.

"Hey, Moirai wasn't even born here, I was!" Backfire said indignantly.

"Yeah, I was born in the lab with the rest of the family." Moirai smirked, giving her little brother a noogie.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The summoner tugged his sleeves lightly at him; she is sitting very closely at him. And he knew he's being way too over protective. She leaned over(and sort of climbed over to his ear) "Bee~ they haven't touch me."

"That maybe true, but you know this world better than us aliens. Unless we would go to your leader in our spacecraft to demand to take over the planet." joked Ze'ril letting out abit of a chuckle.

"Hey we don't do that!" Suth're pouted already missing the point of her joke.

Ner'zui shook her head. "She's kidding Suth're. Do you fur people have a map for us to use?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeah, but they may as well be having sex with you judging by the looks they're giving you." Cowboy replied, cricking his neck stiffly.

Moirai held out a small disc-shaped object, and a hologram of the entire city was projected, floating slightly over her paw.

"The city is about 300 square miles, and the surrounding countryside under our control brings our sphere of influence to about 700 square miles. The Human border is about 720 miles to the northwest. They don't like us, we don't like them, and when we keep to ourselves, everything's good." Moirai explained, with Backfire listening intently.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The lioness waited for the food to come. The waiter placed a salad bowl on the middle of the table along with bread sticks. Ignoring the bread sticks she grab the vegetables with chopsticks.

"Do you get that all that?" Ner'zui asked the robots and the mechs nodded. "We're going out ladies, and Ze'rill keep on doing what you do."

"Understood Lieutientant Ner'zui." They saluted leaving the four as the two lieutentants left.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(sorry for the delay baby.)

Cowboy loaded up his plate with salad and a few breadsticks, making a face and picking out the olives and peppers from what he got.

"Bleh." he snorted, "I hate olives."

"Backfire, tell mom to keep Fate overnight," Moirai stated to her little brother, "I have a feeling I might end up pulling an all nighter."

"Aww, can I babysit her?" Backfire asked, giving his big sis the kitten eyes.

"NO." she replied quickly, "Last time you literally let her set my kitchen on fire."

"That was ONE time,"

"Before that you set the Garden on fire."

"But-"

"And need I remind you about the incident at the library and the fire sprinklers?"

"fine..."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily nodded giggling. "Yeah me too, but I don't mind them on Pizza." she said lifting her fork into her mouth, chewing it. Her right hand was pawing at his arm, enjoying the feeling of his rough soft fur on her paw.

Funo whirred as if was chuckling from amusement.

Cori blinked at that, "Did he played with fire?"

Steven grinned writing more stuff down in his notes about it. And it says: Furries here are considered to be more logically to the point of doing reckless, dangerous, and potentially do it for the excitement atmosphere.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Olives taste like that musty smell you find in old people's houses." Cowboy snorted as he ate his salad.

"He's a Pyrokinetic. He accelerates the particles in the air around him until they spontaneously combust." She explains, "Not the best thing for an 8 year old cub."

The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Yea, but when they're on pizza that smell of pizza takes over it." Tigerlily giggled.

Cori sweated nervously as she laughed almost like nervous-like girl. "I see."

"We better get down to business." Ze'ril turned around as she's ready to leave the town.

"Oh there's a wanted criminal here?" Steven asked.

"Yea, but if we don't do nothing about him. He'll try to wipe out the entire alien race." The furnari replied. "Including their own kind if they're not in their homeland."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)