Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Cowboy pulled into the restaurant parking lot, popping his car into neutral and revving the engine up, then shutting it off, setting the parking brake.

"I had to pull some strings with Stripes to get this car...she'd have my pelt if anything were to happen to it." Cowboy laughed slightly.

"So...who's the dark-furred chick?" Backfire asked Moirai, curiously.

"Dunno yet...met her earlier today." Moirai sighed, leaning on her minigun and lighting up a cigarette.

"So...are you gonna-"

"Shut it." Moirai snapped.

"What about-"

"SHUT IT."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"She won't know that I would cover it, that's one of the neatest things in magic!" Tigerlily proclaimed as she got out the car, closing the door behind her.

"It's Ze'ril." the alien said. "A lieutenant investigator."

Ner'zui comfirmed with her words. "You say that the guy who intended to wipe out alien species is here?"

"Yes, his subordinate got himself thifty technology. Shielding himself along with forcefield. It took abit for the Tigeress, Moirai and I to take it down. Sadly, the person's whereabouts was undiscovered. I tried to mind read his thoughts, but he quickly managed to leave it blank as we got hold on him."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Trust me...she has her ways of finding out." Cowboy laughed as he got out of the car and headed to the front door, opening it for her.

"Nice to meet you Zee-rill." Backfire grinned, sounding out her name, "I'm Backfire, Moirai's little brother."

"That human was far harder to take down than it should have been." Moirai frowned, "I think he was getting help from an Empowered."

"She means one like us." Backfire explained, "Someone with inherent abilities or magical powers."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The summoner blushed, heading inside the restaurant as she waited for him to come in to take order.

"I'm Cori." The human cyborg shook Moirai's hand. "I might considered alien since I'm not from your world. Though I am perfectly human with robotic parts."

"I thought your kind and their people wouldn't help because the differences you beings despised." Ze'rill congregated. "Our kind wouldn't betray ourselves because doing that would easily kill of all of us included the betrayers."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy and Lily got sat quickly, getting some sly smirks from a few of the waiters who knew who he was, and that he normally didn't wear anything fancy, oftentimes not even clean.

"I could smell that you aren't a human." Moirai replied, "Besides, if you were a threat you'd be dead already."

"....that's sis..." Backfire sighed to Cori, "She's been very abusive ever since her and Sh-OWW!!!"

Moirai slapped the back of his head, her tail flicking angrily.

The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
She been having a couple of glances from male furs. Tigerlily suddenly grew abit uncomfortable by the sudden stares. Well, she is wearing a rather attractive outfit.

Cori was slightly offended, by her rudeness. Though she didn't protest, she don't want to argue a fur who has problems, or a anima that knows how to change fate.

"Just like Suth're." Chirubo replied. Suth're gave up trying teach her robot a lesson.

"Now, Moirai you're wrong. Her veins are actually human blood. Her skin is still human with actual cells and dead cells. The only part she's not enhanced is her artificial organs made with uniquely concentration of unnamed part." Ze'ril smiled broadly at Cori. "But half human you may be but you're a full Ancient."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy glared back over at the leering males, his eye flickering dangerously. He was in no mood to deal with horny males trying to sneak in on his territory.

"That's what I meant. I can smell that she isn't wholly organic." Moirai replied, "I've seen my fair share of bionics around here. Some call it a black market, but its a little more civilized than that."

Backfire motioned to Cori to relax, mouthing silently, "That's just her."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily clung onto Brandon's arms closing into her shoft chest. Her face beemingly red. Maybe it's not a right idea to dress nicely afterall. What a bummer. She waited as they seated down. The summoner could hear silent whistles at her. If any hot water got onto her, her breasts will pop out. Cause what she's wearing is a clothing showing a bit of her cleavage, wrapping them from both sides delicately. From then she felt a chill from her body.

"So? I lost my family, I got kicked out my parents when we moved into that world. My litte sister is forced to believe I'm still dead because I save her from a car. That's how I injured my body. After all the pleas from the scientist who can bring people life. They don't want me meet my little sister who had been tramatized by the accident. Then few years later I get completely shut down by my family. My sister did realised I'm still alive but that won't bring our family together. I'm stuck with a baby scientist who is crazy about learning the world revolving itself and other planets. I even been touched by him." Cori scarled.

Then there was a appuading clap. A mouse furry in a lap coat, with familiar green hair and glasses. "Bravo Cc-chan bravo!"

"Is that you Steven?" Cori and Suth're both said in unison.

"Of course!" Steven smiled stupidly.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy sighed, "If they keep staring I'm going to shove their snouts up their asses." He glared their direction, speaking loud enough for them to hear. A Furr his size tended to keep a promise like that.

"How'd he do that?" Backfire said, confused.

"Who's the rodent?" Moirai said casually, eyeing him.

"A really annoying out of towner, but he was human last I saw." Backfire replied.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Just order something...okay Bee?" Finally ignoring the looks she's getting from. Her hands holding an open menu; skimming through the foods to see some interesting foods she'd like.

The half Japanese cleared his throat, he looks unusually taller than the mice's usual height. "I'm Steven Hamiyachi. I'm a scientist that studies many beings in term of races. And frankly to answer your question. An magic alteration ring."

"I'm not surprised Steven. Though I doubt you created one of our races..." Nerzui spoken.

"Aha....I barely remember everything besides the uninteresting buildings...had you used a forget-me-spell for not remembering much of your place?"

"If you did you'll wind up in jail." Ze'ril answered.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)