Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
"Better...I still feel like a waiter, though." He replied as he headed down to where his car was parked. "No more teleporting for now...My car gets grumpy and unresponsive if it doesn't get driven for awhile."

Backfire roared out at the charging chimera, the sound waves disorienting them and making their attacks go off course. He raised up a wall of fire to absorb most of the damage.

"We need to get out of here!" He cried out as he blended the fire tornado into the firewall, forming an apocalyptic firestorm.

"Mom always keeps a few apartments open for visiting dignitaries." Moirai said as she took quick stock of her weapons, and fitted a small gauge to her wrist like a watch.

"...Its a Luck-Meter, if you want to call it that." she explained, "It gauges when my powers are being overused and when the Fates decide to turn them on me."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
It's still afternoon outside. Tigerlily nodded, atleast people still dressed nicely during afternoon. "Aww okay since you insist." giggling at the poor canine/feline.

Cori managed to waved off the second one and nodded. Claire agreed along with the blazing dragon alongside with her. They quickly got out of it as the fire dispersed. "Your not kidding saying they're immune to magic."

"The relics have definitely are up to something."

"They're probably controlling the scientists and regardless of how they're not cooperating an individual from out of their world. So, I guess they're using force on them. If they don't do it, they'll control their bodies like mindless slaves." Cori contradicted.

"Ah...hope nothing too worse happened to you. Not even good luck charms that'll provide you that?" The mixed alien breed inclined.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy opened up the door for Lily, "Ladies first."

"BURN 'EM ALL!!!" Backfire roared, the firestorm intensifying.

Moirai's ears perked up, "Something's happening topside...something big."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily peck on Cowboy's lips as she literally have to jump to meet his height. "Thank you." the summoner said sweetly as she strolled out of the door.

The fire merely didn't hurt them only a few hurt, but had their hides regenerated quicky, only one dropped to the floor.

"Backfire, they're immune to magic; we might need reinforcements-"

Suddenly out of the sky, blue plasma shoot downwards, straight at the chimeras. The chimeras roared within pain. Two spaceships slowly descended down before them. Cori recognised the two female furry aliens. Ner'zui and Suth're. "Oh hey! Nice to meet you again gals!"

Suth're a metal fur alien, with strange patterns on her head, tail, ears; wags her tail like a dog. She had a long streak of dark blue hair. "Hello Cori, it's been a while since we nearly arrested your proffessor scientist."

Ze'ril's cellphone beep, looking at her phone a alien text appeared. "Heh, we're in luck; they're already here."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy walked her out to his sleek, black muscle car, and opened the door for her.

"Hey, its the first time I get some alone time with you. I'm gonna do it right." He smirked playfully.

"It's not magic." Backfire replied, "Our creator doesn't believe things just happen. She put centuries of research into our powers."

He ducked back, as Moirai jumped out of a sewer cover, a machine gun in her paws.

"...what did you do, little bro?!" she sighed.

"For once I didn't do it!" he explained, hiding behind his big sister.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The lioness teasingly smirked, as she sat on the car seat. "What you want my panties after that?" She's may not be ready, but she love teasing him.

Ner'zui sort of looking like a human alien furry, with wolf-like features ears and tail. Brown colored skin, yet alien colors of light colors and a scythe like weapon coming from her tail without the handle. Just a blade developed from it. "Hello, I'm Lieutenent commanding officer Ner'zui." She gestured at Suth're. "This is Lieutenant enforcer Suth're. And you already met Lieutenant investigator Ze'ril. Since you're not one of the criminals; we are aliens from the planet Ienas. Far from this planet Earth."

Ze'ril shook Suth're's hand. "It's an honor to meet the heroine who saved our world from the demons."

The metallic furry blushed and pointed at her robot android, "Hey, he told me to drop his head to the pit of fire, and drop the stone to the floor."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh...don't tempt me, now." He replied, climbing in the Driver's seat and firing up his car. It was ungodly loud until he flipped a switch on the dashboard. "Heh..sorry, Exhaust cutouts...Sometimes I like to hear the car roar."

"Less talk, more kill." Moirai said simply, opening up on her minigun at the nearest Chimera. The bullets only bounced off at first, but at several thousand rounds a minute it would chew through its thick hide in no time.

"...that's sis..." Backfire sighed, "She's got quite the violent streak in her..."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Giggling she leaned her head as he's ready to drive. "I know, but even if it hasn't been used for a while; you won't need to stop at the mechanic."

That was the last of them. The powerful blast from the shutte had most of them. Cori eye's widen a bit from the anger powers from Moirai. "I guess so."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I am the mechanic." Cowboy laughed as he drove out of the parking garage and down the street to the restaurant.

"Get off my lawn." Moirai smirked coldly, her minigun spinning to a stop, the barrels smoking.

"Well, it could be worse..." Backfire sighed, "At least Boom didn't come around...she has the strangest fascination with explosions."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily stared at Brandon, then turned her face as to hide her fluster. Cowboy is miraculously handsome, even with the clothing he looks suave. His muscles rippled from his sleeves had made her think madly of him.

"Sergie is violent just like your sister. Last time when my program is still in development; she broke my arm off." Chirubo sighed, the small canine fur alien growled.

"Hey!-" Suth're tried to hurt her robot, but he was able to detect her movements, deflecting them and grabbing hold of her wrist so she wouldn't used them. Kicking and headbutting is out of the question because these androids have unpenetrable armor. "Ugh!"

Funo muffled a laugh. Ner'zui was disappointed by Suth're's short temper. "I thought your reckless behavior would improve now."

"Chirubo! Unhand me this instant!" The young Lieutenant fiercely ordered. His partner in crime sadly refused.

"I speak the truth Sergie. Otherwise, your temper might cause regrettable actions."

"Sergie?" Ze'ril shook her head, looks like the heroine kept the old data memory of her lover. The recent androids have no problems pronouncing names. But the old generation robots have some difficulty since the names of Furnari's name is unique. However, that doesn't mean the old data robots can't say the aliens name. They given a week to learn how to say their name right. If they don't say it right, it's no use to force a robot.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)