Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
"I dunno...wanna go somewhere fancy?" He asked.

"Well, our Kind's a bit young...we weren't really around until about 100 years ago..." Backfire sighed, "so it's taken awhile for our kind to be accepted."

"My job's simple...just protect the city." Moirai replied, "and your 'friend' just brought another problem to our doorstep."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily cocked her eye at Brandon. She's not sure he's joking about eating fancy foods because of the way he's grew to be. Though she is his girlfriend. At that of taking her mind; she blushed. "Sure thing."

Suddenly Steven burst opened the door panting. "Cc-Cchan...strange creatures...mauling people." He huffed.

Cori nodded running outside and as she found people screaming. And mixture of dragon/wolf/lion, with a scaly face and dragon wings, fur around the neck arms, and waist. And a feral lion's legs kind of looking more like a centaur. Cori shuddered at the look of the hideous beast. "What is that creature?"

"Chimera..." A human valkyrie appeared behind Cori. Claire eyes pierced at looking at the experimental creature. "A creature immune to magic, regenerates quickly, and hard to take down."

The alien squinted her eyes having trouble at her meaning. "I'm afraid I don't understand your logic."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Olive Garden?" Cowboy smirked, leading her back to his place to grab a shirt.

"Hey, be careful!" Backfire exclaimed, "I have a brother that's a Chimera!"

"He brought YOUR fight to MY home." Moirai snarled, jumping down a sewer grate and headed back to her armory.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily's face lit up, wagging her tail excitely. "Okay." She purred.

Cori nodded while the valkyrie stood her ground. The crborg had her hand up as a huge sword as big as her height appeared from her hand. Wielding it she used her strength to leap up the air; aiming her sword at a point.

The chimera let out a spell and a explosion had occurred upon impact. The young teenager still alive while the beast had it's teeth sank in. With hard physical thrust with her hand she'd managed to get his mouth out of her limb. "Are there more of these creatures?"

The angel maiden nodded. "There's more than dozens of them out, I even tried to stop the scientist from experimenting, but my guardian believes there's something more from what the humans are doing."

Cori lifted her arm up and sniffed at the drool. Her face gawked at the familiar dark magic. "Relics....so they're working with the scientists." A heavy powerful spell aimed at her from another chimera, one looking like a gryphon, with cheetah's spots, and alligator body. Cori's defense to desperse, but her high advance armor blocked her from heavy damage.

"Your not the only one suffering because of them; they delinguished many innocent victims. Like I said before succeeded in many world's inhabitants." The furnari passed a mind wave at her using psynergy energy. "They had eluded us, but progress is slowly is done right. We even tried to bring back the people from under 7 hours from their death. Very few had survived by the surprising encounter. They had murdered families of our kinds. They might do the same back here if we let them continued to do what they please."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy came back with an army green t-shirt on, looking a bit more than a solid bedhead.

"Better?" he asked.

"Man...mom is gonna kill me if she finds out I've been fighting again" Backfire said worriedly.

"He does it here and I'll personally deliver him to Hell." Moirai snarled lowly.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily rolled her eyes; he had too much of a typical bad-ass like personally. But he's not wearing something nice for once. That can easily taking care of. Holding her paintbrush she gave it a whirl and pointed directly at Brandon. His clothing all fancy like tuxedo from the popular 007. Looking more definite refined on him.

Her outfit changed too; into a pearl color dress, with drapes that wrapped around her breast, butt, waist, and two of her shoulders. Like she's an elegant lioness with a clothing that makes your mouth drop.

Cori was surrounded by two chimeras. Claire couldn't stand there watching the girl fight alone, but her guardian warned her she cannot help her since they be trapping her too. Her magic won't work on them. The legendnary sword Claymore might do the trick.

Claire turned to see Backfire that undecided what to do. He seems mortal to her.

The two creatures reached in for a bite. Cori knee kicked them and quarry her sword. They're incredibly tough hides, making it seemed almost impossible to kill.

Ze'ril teleported to Moirai's place, with Funo right behind her. Looking around; unphazed Ze'ril shook her head silently. The tiger has certainly have a short fuse. "I might need your help on this, but I promised you'll get money, benefits, and you'll help your people along with the aliens."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy rolled his eyes.

"C'mon...it's the Olive Garden, not a 5-star french restaurant...we'll look out of place!" he replied.

Backfire's firey claws dug into the Chimera's back, far sharper than any known weapon. Typical claws for a Clanmember.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" He cried out.

"$1,500 a day, plus expenses." Moirai said as she inspected her many racks of weapons. "Pay that, and you'll have me as an ally."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Oh relax, it'll be nice. Every night a guy dressed up spiffy." Her eyes lit up, lost in her own romantic scenery. Clutching her arms as she imagined herself cuddling in her beloved's arms. Her face blushing and sighing.

The tough hide felt unpenetratedable but they felt the heat abit burning. They casted a dark infernal at him. Cori slashed at the Chimera on throat eventually hurting it. They have incredible endurance though. The gryphon caught hold of her arms lifting her off the ground. "Backfire!" Realizing she's vulnerable.

That's when Claire threw her huge sword at aimed straight to the avian's shoulders. It squawked slowly recovering from the wound. The sword dropped. "Damn it woman!" A fire red dragon appeared. "I told you to not intefere!"

"Well, It's better than just standing there." The angel remarked. Until unhuman keen ears spotted more than 5 chimeras approaching around them. The cyborg thrashing about her arms. "This is becoming more problematic than I thought." Claire clenched her teeth.

"Agree." Ze'rill nodded intently, offering her a salute. Her phone ranged.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No, honestly, Lily. I don't do tuxedos..." Cowboy replied, ripping out the tie and leaving the top few buttons unbuttoned, letting some of his chest fur poof out.

"I will however, relent with a leisure suit." Cowboy smirked slightly.

Backfire jumped off the Chimera, narrowing his eyes, accelerating the particles of air around it, turning the very air into a tornado of fire.

"Talk to my mother about the financial portion." Moirai purred, turning the lights on in her massive armory. "Leave the Slash and Burn to me."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily whipped her paintbrush again, changing his outfit to his selective. "Better?"

The chimera discharged his cast. And then hell break lose as the 7 chimeras charged after them. Cori felt overwelmed by the powerful creatures. Her huge sword managed to taken down one of them. Atleast she's an cyborg that she wouldn't used up her stamina. Though Claire looks like she's holding off harder if Kiri wasn't there to help.

Ze'rill nodded. "So do you have any place for me to stay?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)