Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Duke listened intently as he ate, his eyes drifting over towards Amy the entire time.

Cowboy took a sip of his drink, and sighed.

"Furrs here didn't exist until 1943, when a evil scientist working for the Nazi Regime in Germany created them under direct order from Adolf Hitler. He told the Scientist, Dr. Josef Mengele, to create a race of half human, half animal supersoldiers, loyal to the Third Reich, to turn the tide of the War in Europe. After years of trial and error, he succeeded. Luckily the Nazis were defeated before any of our kind could be used to great effect. There were rumors of "Werewolves" and "Dogmen" laying waste to entire Allied Divisions, but no proof could be had. After World War Two, America, Great Britain, and The Soviet Union each captured examples of our kind and experimented on them in secret, eventually breeding entire colonies of our kind. Josef Mengele escaped Justice and fled to South America and continued his experiments in secret, hoping to raise an army large enough to overthrow the world and restore the Third Reich. He failed. By 2010, there were hundreds of thousands of us, far too many to keep hidden from the public eye, so they introduced us as a new sentient species. Hardcore Christians hate us, saying we're abominations against God, but we know better. We're just like humans. We just want to live. World War Three started in part because of our lack of rights, as well as other factors like Oil, Communism, Nuclear weapons, stuff like that. Many places on earth are nothing more than Barren Wastelands because of the war. Other places remain untouched. After the war, our kind was given The Foxtrot Zone, as a part of The United States. We feel we run this place just fine without their help, so we're fighting for our independance. Hence why we're constantly having to deal with attacks from the U.S. Army."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily nodded finishing her bowl of fried rice. Amy also the same, the lioness turned to Amy. "Let's take a shower before going to bed."

"Make it hot not cold."

The lioness nodded at her heading towards the bathroom.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Wait. They're taking a shower together?" Duke asked, confused.

Cowboy shrugged and gathered up their plates, and got to work washing them.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I'll leave that thought up to you." the summoner giggled. Pulling a tower and the two head to bathroom together.

The shower turned into a half Jacuzzi. The lioness gave the dog shampoo to Amy, "You didn't tell that wolf-tiger, your a valkyrie did you?"

"An angel? Hmm...I'm not sure wither or not they would believe, and that cute dog had a thing for you. Amy why pass it up?"

"I'm not going to live longer anyways...but then again YOU'RE a valkyrie..." smiled Amy putting the gel on her dirty fur and bathe in the hot water. "You could revive me from the dead."

Tigerlily laughed. "Really? You don't look old."

"I'll take that as a compliment."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Duke grinned estatically.

"Dude, they're bathing together!" Duke squealed.

"Don't look at me, man. My eye isn't a remote camera." Cowboy snorted, "And I would be thankful if you didn't try and remove it from my skull while I'm sleeping."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily scrubbed soaped on herself. "Still, despite being old your able take me down physically."

Amy shook her head at her sister, "Yea physically, but not magically." Finally finished and cleaning her fur by shaking before she had her towel finished drying herself..

"HEY!"

"I'm still a dog." she answered, opening the door while still having a the blanket around her body. "I think I'll sleep naked."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Duke whimpered, his large, radar-like ear pressed against the door.

"Dude, she's gonna sleep naked!" he whispered.

"That's nice, I'd move before they come out." Cowboy remarked as he put the dishes away.

Duke nodded and stepped away from the door.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Don't mind that I should sleep right next to your bed?" Amy made a teasing grin on her face, turning her head to face Brandon. "Oh, she got something for you from the bathroom!"

"AMY! I'm not going to have sex with him!" shouted Tigerlily.

"Uh-huh..." Opening the door that Duke moved away from and going inside.

Tigerlily peered right in wearing the cutest silk pajamas. It look like she's wearing gold with see through flower decorations on the tip end of her short selves and shorts. Plus, it looked like she's not wearing a bra. Her hand holding her bra straps, and her cheeks blushed.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Duke followed Amy into his bedroom, hoping for a good look at her naked form.

Cowboy stepped into the bathroom, grinning slightly.

"Why are you blushing?" he asked, as his eyes admired her body. He always had a thing for girls that liked silk. The fabric felt undeniably nice to him.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Just before he came him, the female german shepherd kicked his ass out of the door from peeking. "You finished showering first."

Her fur shivered slightly at him, Tigerlily noticed his eyes drawn to her. But, she doesn't know if he really likes her. There were mixed feelings, her denying his hatred for humans. And his charming, yet the seriousness inside of him had made her feel attracted. She didn't answered immediately, "It's-none of your concern." Her cheeks turned into a pout and heading towards Brandon's bedroom to drop her bra right next to the lamp.

And the jacuzzi was nothing else no more.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)