Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Duke looked up at Cowboy, smirking.

"Well, you heard the ladies, they're Hungry. What say you whip up some of your infamous grub?" he smiled.

"Eh...I guess I could. What do you ladies have in mind?" Cowboy said, paying particular attention to Tigerlily.

She didn't recoil in horror at his modifications, and she seemed to enjoy his company. Her looks were stunning, she smelled like flowers, and she seemed genuinely nice. He couldn't help but feel a bit of a crush on her.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(Actually based on a true story)

"The usual fried rice, as long we're not eating lobsters...I'm allergic to lobsters." grumbled Tigerlily.

"It's not that serious, only made your lips red like a lipstick." joked Amy.

"It itches too. Only when my lips don't tough the skin, you seen my parents force me to chow down 2 pieces of lobster meat down my throat."

"Your exaggerating over your parents." Amy declared.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy grinned as he started in the kitchen.

"Brandon here could've been a world-class chef if he didn't have the urge to kill everything." Duke smiled as he took a sip from his drink.

"That, and I didn't want my hobby to become my job." Cowboy retorted as he fired up the stovetop.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Amy laughed, "Afraid he'll end up being called Cooking Mama?"

"You mean Cooking Papa, Amy. And that place is acutally good." Tigerlily corrected her, "Amy would like hers a barbeque's steak a side of salmon fish and broccoli."

"Rare please." she giggled.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy flipped on a radio in the kitchen and almost instantly Aerosmith started blasting out of speakers mounted in the cabinets. "Dude Looks Like A Lady" wasn't the best song to jam out to, but it would do. He started dancing in place, humming to himself as he made their requests with ease, as well as making Burgers for himself and Duke.

"He also likes listening to music when he cooks." Duke chimed in, laughing at his roommate's choice in songs.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Amy giggled some more as ripped Tigerlily on the ribs, and now this time in mind talking, [Why don't you dance with him?]

The lioness hesitated. [No i'll look silly.]

[Chicken, you always dance around back and forth.]

[It's called day dreaming not dancing, two different things.] Tigerlily replied.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy slid four gourmet-looking plates onto the table, heaped high with delicious smelling food.

"Eat it or don't. I don't care." He grinned as he proceeded to devour his meal, with Duke following suit. Typical guys, ate like animals.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily and Amy stared at the boys like they packed the stuff into their mouths like pigs. But, they are animals at all. Tigerlily stared at her fork and change it into chopsticks.

"You always eat your food with chopsticks." Amy said as she pick up her fork and put in her mouth.

"Wash your hands Amy...I already washed mines." Tigerlily declared but Amy ignored her. "Besides eating chopsticks is clean, you never know what's crawling in your hands if you don't wash it."

Amy pushed her chair and wash her hands grumbling herself as she sat on the table.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy grinned at Duke as he continued eating. Duke never was one for conversation at the dinner table, so Cowboy took the initiative.

"So, ladies, what is it like where you come from?" he asked, unsure if he asked the question already.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Amy turned to face the lioness. "Um...how do you described it Tigerlily? you seen it from space."

"We have two huge lands, the Sun Land and the Moon Land, the Humans live the Sun land and the Orcs lived in the Moon Land. After the war on which they cause the Yrgdrasill tree that died, the land split into two when they encounter the Necrom Kingdragon which devastated the race until a Judicial angel split the once full land into two lands with her giant sword."

"...You don't have to give the history our place."

"Oops, we have lots of races, and magic is almost everywhere in our parts. Aliens, furries, humans, orcs, werewolves, beastmen(mostly lions are considered beastmen), a few robots, dragons, lizardmen, plant people(which they're called Forlorie), birdmen, cat people, and elves, oh we also have fauns too." Tigerlily continued. "We also have large varieties of dragons."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)