Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Duke smiled, wagging his tail as she got off of him.

"Heh, and what happens if I get in the way of such a lovely female like yourself?" he smirked.

Cowboy just rolled his eyes, as he stepped into the kitchen. "Does anyone want something to eat or drink?" he offered, as he started making himself a cup of coffee.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Ugh, no coffee. They taste funky." Amy grumbled. "Tea with me please."

"Same with me. I'll just have tea!" Tigerlily giggled as she paint over the table with a tea pot and tea cups, "Oh don't start with Amy. She took down a huge minotaur with just one swing when he tries to get in her way. Same thing happen for a grizzly tiger, took him down with just her bare hand."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy shrugged as he took a sip from his coffee, looking around. "Cool. Less work I have to do."

Duke grinned slyly as he leaned forward, looking Amy over intently.

"Oooh, quite the fighter, are we? I like strong, commanding women." He grinned.

"Bitch, Please. You like girls that make you whipped." Cowboy snorted into his coffee, "Remember Goldie? She was half your size and brought you to your knees with one kick!"

"Yeah...whatta gal." Duke sighed dreamily.

"Anyways." Cowboy said as he sat down on the couch. "What do you girls want to know about this Dimension?"

"Wha?" Duke looked confused.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Amy glared at Duke, but saw Tigerlily as she made a gesture that looked like, no. And suddenly popped out something that came out of her mind, but in chinese ignoring Tigerlily's threats in english. "Jeje, lay hai mai jun ee kere ah?" [Big sister, do you like this guy?]

"Dem jee doh ah?" [How should I know?"] Tigerlily grumbled.

The swordswoman giggled,"Lay yow mo jing jong ye kere jow gol? Ngou jee doh lay jing ha ngou ah." [Did you made a bed right next to him? I know you made mines.]

Tigerlily sighed. "Ngou mm say sai sai ngou mo sut lay jee doh ah." [I don't want to waste my mana, you already know that."] Then she said in english. "I already used up most of my mana."

Amy just rolled her eyes and shook her head at her sister. "Goan dai wai." [Big Liar]
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Duke smiled at Amy, playfully saluting her as he stretched out on the couch. Cowboy sighed, and looked back at Duke, speaking in a language foreign to the two Females, a dialect of Furran that was forged amongst their people back during the second world war.

[These two are obvious dimension travelers.] He said

[No shit. I just had a hot Shepherdess land in my lap. Do you think they're friendlies?] Duke responded.

[Obviously. The Spellcaster is rather helpful. I'm not too certain on your ladyfriend though.] Cowboy responded as he took a sip from his mug.

[You might wanna tell them not to use any powers outside the city walls, then. They might end up getting captured by those goons from Area 51.] Duke said, his expression darkening.

[And what? Explain to them what I am?!] Cowboy replied rather angrily.

[You can't hide from what you are forever, man! I saw how you looked at that Lionness! What's your plans if you end up getting serious with her, huh?!] Duke retorted.

[Fine...] Cowboy sighed, muttering multiple swearwords in Furran as he set his mug down. "About your Magic...you may want to keep a low profile...we can only protect you from the humans when you're in the city walls. They tend to try and capture anomalies like you and me when they see them..."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily could easy read their minds knowing exactly what they're saying and she retorted with a as she hide away her face. As to not show her obvious blush, "But, I know there are humans that are good. Not bad, I will do for your sake anyways."

Amy nodded, though the feeling hatred towards humans had bothered her. Linvar is a half human and the humans in Gastonah are credibly nice. The hunting of Golden dragons are far from over now in their place since the hunters(both human and furry) would strip the skins/furs for money and the gold on dragons cost more than regular gold. Luckily, hunting golden dragons are banned. But still, doesn't mean they are safe when they are alone.

"I may have magic, but don't get me wrong I don't use them recklessly like jeje." The german shepherd pointed at her sister.

"HEY! Your the one who send me crashing against walls and floors! And you know what happens when you do that!" The lioness roared at her.

The swordswoman shuddered at the thought of being on island surrounded by water. She hugely dislike water even though she drinks it.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy waved his paws, suddenly wincing at the fact that their private conversation didn't stay private.

"You don't understand. Around here, Humans by and large either are jealous of our kind, are afraid of us for one reason or another, or they just outright hate us. Over the years humans have tried using us as slave labor, killing us for our pelts, even trying to use us as a source of cheap food." Cowboy explained.

Duke shuddered at the thought, remembering his vow to never even touch a can labeled "MEET" again.

"But the worst of them are the members of the Bureau Of Secret Affairs. We call them Goons. Most of them Operate out of Area 51. They capture and do horrible experiments on Furrs who show any strange powers." Cowboy sighed.

"And some that don't." Duke butted in, nodding at Cowboy to silently urge him on.

Cowboy sighed, and seemed to relax. The fur on his right arm seemed to melt away, revealing a rather complicated bionic replacement. His right eye changed as well, the normally dull red glowing bright as the white turned into the same shiny metal as his arm. Though it went unseen, his right leg also decloaked, revealing it's mechanical nature.

"I was a soldier for a special squad during World War Three. I accidentally triggered a landmine in a field my Squad was going through. I should've died, but the Goons got ahold of me and sent me straight to Area 51 to get a second chance for the Army to use me....they turned me into a Heavy Assault Platform...I'm a Freak among outcasts now..." he said, the bitter memories flooding back to him.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily's eyes were wide opened not with horror but sadness. She hugged the wolf regretting everything she insulted him. Touching the right hard metal as her arms wrapped around his neck. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." her eyes swelled up in tears. "I don't know what I was thinking, I thought I could make the world better if there were flowers, and cookies..."

"I guess not everything is flowers and cookies." sighed Amy taking a sip out of her tea.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy hugged her back as his bionics cloaked themselves once again.

"This world needs more people like you." He smiled as he pet her back gently.

"It's also why we're so protective of our city. It may not be perfect, but it's Home." Duke sighed, looking at Amy. "And we'll do anything and everything in our power to keep it that way."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
She didn't cry a whole lot, not as much she wanted to get a Kleenex and blow a trash load of it. It would be embarrassing; not to mention her brother tend to mock her for being such a drama queen. Now that the lioness seen what his body look like, she felt a huge pang of sorrow and strange attractiveness. Tigerlily profoundly remembered how Brandon reminds her of Silverbolt. He wasn't flirty, but he does tend to be protective around like he's her...

Lover.

Then Tigerlily remembered him asking her out on a date, she thought it was some kind of joke that usually guys do when they either get bored, bragging, or just no reason. Though she felt his arms comforted her. And then her heart began beating until a sudden...

Growl from her stomach and Amy's.

Amy sweatdropped, "Wow, both at the same time. I hadn't have my snack too." The tan shepherd scratched her ear.

"It's not the first time..." exclaimed the summoner, breaking the seemingly like-affectionate hug.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)