Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior soon transported the two to the top of a apartment building, with the sound of a subway in the background. The hero was panting slightly, before looking at Skull. "We're quite a distance away from the cops now and they have no way of tracking me, which means you are mine," he said, with a strange tone in his voice. "And I'm not kidnapping you. I'm punishing you, so you will stop hurting the innocent," he added, as he began to take her clothes off, leaving her mask, of course.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Wait, what are you doing?! You cant, we are in public! Y-You will be a villain of anyone knows your doing this!" Skull screamed as she tried without success to keep her clothes on. Soon she was leaned up against a part of the roof, naked and, beneath her helmet, probably blushing. "S-So you get to see me naked, what are you gonna do? Take pictures? Is this how you get your kicks?!"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No one will notice. That is if you can stop screaming," Savior responded with a dry wit. "If others discover this, then so be it. I am will be the necessary evil, if it means I can stop criminals like you. No," he simply replied when she was naked, before walking over and moving one hand to her naked breast, gently squeezing it, as his other hand went to her cunt, to rub it. "You were covering for someone, correct? Who?" he asked, as he felt her sexy body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"N-No...please stop..." She whined as he reached down and began to fondle her. "I-It was Demon Flower! Sh-She is kidnapping the Mayor tonight. She told me I would get half the Ransom if I caused a distraction! I-I can tell you w-where she is, just let me go..." She begged, trying hard to escape his groping hands.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Keep talking," Savior replied, as he attempted to push his pinky finger into her slit. His other hand also began to rub her nipple, before moving down to feel her ass, squeezing her left butt cheek. "When and where?"
"Ahhh, p-please...Dont..." she begged as he slipped his finger into her. She was starting to get wet, and her nipples were hard. "She is going to take him to old factory 57, abduct him from his car when he drives home! L-Let me go, she left..she left ten minutes ago!" Suddenly Savior had a choice to make. Did he keep what he had or run off to save the Mayor from the clutches of Demon Flower? If he left Skull, even tied up as she was, she would eventually figure a way out of her bindings and escape before he could return. If he kept her though he would never be able to save the Mayor in time!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I want you to remember this day, as the day you saw how far a hero was willing to go to stop evil. You can try to commit crimes again, try to hurt good, kind people, but just remember, that I am willing to go much farther than this. Spread that message to all your little friends too," Savior whispered, before pressing his lips against Skull's helmet through his mask and standing up. He quickly jumped off the building and shot a grappling hook and swung off to save the mayor.
Skull trembled as he kissed her Helmet, and watched as he left before she began to undo her bindings. Soon enough, Savior had arrived at the mayors house. the Mayor had just gotten home, and was greeting his family inside his house, perfectly happy. Suddenly, large spot light turned on and illuminated Savior. "Thats him! The caller said he would be all in white!" One of the cops yelled. "Get him before he kidnaps the mayor!" Another commanded as they took aim with their guns. Skull had lied! She set him up, probably calling the police to warn them of a "Kidnapper" just as soon as she was free.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior's eyes almost seemed to burn with hatred as he realized he had been tricked. He looked at the cops and thought about his strategy, before holding both hands up and kneeling down, showing he did not want to fight. "You've been tricked! I did not come here to hurt the mayor!" he declared, trying to convince them of the truth. He was ready to throw another smoke grenade though and make a run for it, if any of the cops walked and attempted to take his mask off without warning or shoot at him.
Several cops came forward to arrest him, forcing him to use his smoke bomb. Luckily, the other cops dared not shoot for fear of hitting their team mates and partners who were also caught up in the smoke, allowing Savior to escape. A minute later he would hear on the Radio how Demon Flower had kidnapped the Mayor's daughter from her dance, most of the police guarding her having retreated back to guard the Mayor.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)