Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Watching the girl fall on one knee, he kept firing, aiming at her arms and chest now. The sooner she went down, the better. "Surrender, and this will be easier for you. Don't, and feel the wrath of my kind of justice," he commanded, after firing five bullets, two to each arm and one aimed at her chest.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Her defense deflected only a few of the bullets, and soon she was shaking on the ground, stuck in the horrible convulsions for at least thirty seconds. This was plenty of time for Savior come forth and do whatever he pleased.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior put away his taser gun and walked over to the female criminal and pulled out a pair of cuffs from his belt. He used these cuffs to bound her hands and feet together, before he reached for her mask, attempting to take it off.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No! You cant take that off!" She yelled as he began to attempt to remove her mask. She struggled fiercely, kicking and shaking as hard as she could while attempting to keep him from removing the helmet. "Y-You cant take this off! I...I'll die!" She shouted out in defeat as Savior grabbed her helmet. Was she lying or telling the truth?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior looked at the girl, and pulled out his taser gun and aimed it at her neck. "..." He kept his right hand there, with the gun in hand, as he moved his left hand down to her crotch. "Are you lying?" he asked, as his fingers moved down to gently touch her slit.
"St-Stop! I-Im not lying, dont take the helmet off! My l-life will end!" She attempted to wiggle her way away from his probing finger, her body trembling with each touch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't move, or I'll rip that helmet off then and leave your corpse in a whorehouse," the Savior threatened, his grim voice making it seem like he really was willing to do it, and perhaps he was. "Your choice. Either the helmet comes off, or my fingers stay. Pick," he commanded, keeping his fingers against her privates, rubbing her crotch.
Skull whined for a moment, before slowly stilling herself. "F-fine, you win this round." She shifted slightly, hating the pressure she felt against her flower. The police were already returning to surrounded the area and take Skull into custody. "Now make like the nice hero and turn me over to the police." She said as the flashing lights began to return.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior looked at the police and then at Skull, before standing up and walking to one of the police officer. "I just want to say, I am glad there are still people who are willing to fight for what is right, even when they lack powers," he said. He looked at the officers, his eyes unnerving many of them most likely. He knew some of them, maybe even most of them were corrupt. But he also knew there was at least one there that was an honest man or woman, and that was good enough for now.

"I also want to say, you can expect her soon," he added, before dropping a smoke grenade to the ground, which soon filled the area with smoke. He ran over to Skull and picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. He placed his hand on her butt to hold her, before shooting a grapple to a nearby building and swinging off, leaving a cloud of smoke to hide his trail. "Justice has not yet been served," he declared, swinging onto a rooftop and carrying her as he jumped from building to building.
"Thank you sir, it is an honor to work near such an inspiring-" and then there was smoke, and the young officer never was able to finis what he was saying. Moments later Savior was swinging away with Skull. "H-Hey! What are you doing?! You cant kidnap me!" She yelled as he sailed away with her. She would be somewhat hard to transport due to her constant thrashing and fighting, but it would do nothing but waste time in the end.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)